Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thing is, the doctor probably…most likely didn’t say the abort.

Look I’m going to be that person and say it, that Milo looks very different to Dox.Obviously babies change A LOT so we still have ages to see if there is any disability visible in the way he looks. If anyone is offended by comment, I’m sorry but I work with children with learning disabilities and see it a lot.
He looks like a chubbier version of Fox. I don’t see anything else. Fox was tiny and had restricted growth in utero. He was 2.81kg according to his birth announcement, vs his brother at 3.73 kg

Why do people still watch her?
  • She doesn't do anything exercise related on her channel anymore (I know she's pp but she could still post older clips and routines as suggestions)
  • She doesn't do anything food related, only Sunnee posts recipes and they're gross and something a 10 year old could make
  • She posts like 1 vlog a month and it's basically just family channel stuff but nothing interesting ever happens in them
  • She only insta stories to witch or to promote tropeaka or some other crap skin product and that's it, it's so repetitive

She isn't motivating, she isn't nice, she isn't original and she isn't exciting.

How does she still have fans?
Most of them are still watching for her kids.

Reactions: 8
he actually means ‘are there any free videographers in the Shire’. Cheap bogan head.

also wrap your kids gift the night before you give it. Selfish dickheads. That iPad was such an afterthought. Also why was the party in a vacant tomb? It was so echoey and tit.
100% he means free. “influencers” who do that to people who are trying to earn a living are absolute c u in the NTs.

Reactions: 17
LOL latest “podcast” Kurt literally talks about how when Sarah gets home she sucks all the fun out of the house and yells at him for only feeding fox and looking after him instead of cleaning and when he did try to clean up before she got home and she still come home and yelled at him and changed the mood in the house. No wonder Fox doesn’t like her 😳
Wish this would fit into a thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
sarah doesn’t follow Kurt’s dad on Instagram
Its so sad that they were a close family until Sarah’s influence. His family got no air time in her vlog and it was glossed over that they were there and bought him a bike. (Unless they dont want to be filmed) It would be nice to put it in there for focks to watch back and see.

Reactions: 23
apologies, that wasn’t my intention to come across that way. I assumed it would be a physical and very obvious and life limiting health problem for a Dr to suggest such a thing.
I have ADHD and I don’t think anyone would be suggesting my mother should have aborted me.
That's okay, I just felt like I needed to speak up on it, I do get where you're coming from. However, we have to remember that Cacao is still an infant and things may not be presenting themselves physically yet or may not ever be *obvious*. I do feel like she definatley over exaggerated in regards to the doctor saying to "stop and start again", he probabaly just gave her the option, especially since she did the Harmony testing in the first place.

Reactions: 10
Wish this would fit into a thread title 😂
I wish 😂

Also to clarify I did paraphrase but this is what he said but in a nicer way.

As someone asked I don’t get her obsession either as she has said many times that the house is messy while it is her at home and I’m sure Kurt doesn’t get home and berate her about it. Imagine if it was her saying that he yells at her abouta messy house when he got home from work? There would be an outrage!

I’m not sure where you can listen but I’ve screenshot the transcript. This is Kurt talking and the part where he says “it’s a mess it’s a mess. Have you been sitting down doing nothing” is him quoting her.

Apologies if it’s confusing because transcripts suck sometimes.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Could malachite have cystic fibrosis ?
unlikely. the harmony / nipt test doesn’t screen for it and she started baiting at 12 weeks (around the time results would have come back). nipt screens for a very small handful of chromosomal abnormalities but CF isn’t one of them. babies are screened for CF on the newborn heel prick testing when they’re born in Australia

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I wish 😂

Also to clarify I did paraphrase but this is what he said but in a nicer way.

As someone asked I don’t get her obsession either as she has said many times that the house is messy while it is her at home and I’m sure Kurt doesn’t get home and berate her about it. Imagine if it was her saying that he yells at her abouta messy house when he got home from work? There would be an outrage!

I’m not sure where you can listen but I’ve screenshot the transcript. This is Kurt talking and the part where he says “it’s a mess it’s a mess. Have you been sitting down doing nothing” is him quoting her.

Apologies if it’s confusing because transcripts suck sometimes.
This is terrible. Sounds like he's having a chat with Brenton?
Kurt sounds like he lives in positive fear of potentially pissing Sarah off because she would spare no opportunity to tell him how much he isn't doing enough or how much he isn't good enough. If that doesn't scream TOXIC ENMESHMENT I dont know what does.

I'm also giggling at the fact that Sarah is on "maternity leave" for all of 3 minutes and Kurt has roped Brenton in to be his friend to chat to on this so called podcast 😂 😂 😂 This whole business is such a sham.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
anyone happen to screenshot / screen record her stories this morning? It appears she’s deleted them already 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Could malachite have cystic fibrosis ?
Don’t think so, cause this is tested for at birth. In Australia, a “heel prick” blood test is standardly (with consent) taken at birth and sent off for analysis in an attempt to detect certain disorders as early as possible.
I know cause my daughter tested positive for cystic fibrosis (turns out she’s either just a carrier or the test was a false positive due to all her blood transfusions she had a birth)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Its so sad that they were a close family until Sarah’s influence. His family got no air time in her vlog and it was glossed over that they were there and bought him a bike. (Unless they dont want to be filmed) It would be nice to put it in there for focks to watch back and see.
Oh wow I didn’t even know this. Could you explain a bit more?? I feel like I’ve never seen Kurt’s parents but Sarah’s family is always the centre of attention

Reactions: 6
Oh wow I didn’t even know this. Could you explain a bit more?? I feel like I’ve never seen Kurt’s parents but Sarah’s family is always the centre of attention
i dislike her family. not because i dislike her, but omg they are bleeping white trash and her dad looks like a bleeping creeeeep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Bit of a blast from the past hearing Sarah say the word ‘dero’ in her blog. Maybe it’s cause I went to school in the Shire, so heard it heaps as a teen, but I legit haven’t heard that word in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When everyone else doesn’t post on social media
Me - 🤷‍♀️
When Sez doesn’t post
Me - WTF is she scheming now 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like she’s just trolling people at this point. What was with deleting those stories and then being quiet the rest of the day?? Are we supposed to think the appointment didn’t go well?

Reactions: 28
I feel like she’s just trolling people at this point. What was with deleting those stories and then being quiet the rest of the day?? Are we supposed to think the appointment didn’t go well?
This.
She can’t be arsed to put effort into the content that she claims her channel is based on (fitness and coastal living), so now she just dangles empty promises whilst delivering nothing, but baits drama to as a diversionary tactic that also keeps the stans engaged. It’s kinda the Nikocado Avocado model - more views with dramatics than with substance.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.