Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s her style, posting a selfie on her feed saying she finally had time to do her makeup, then posting that same selfie on her stories saying her skin is the ‘best it’s ever been’…. sKiNcArE rOuTiNe anyone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Poor kid was so disappointed with his iPad. He isn't old enough to find unwrapping that fun and exciting.
I'm also so surprised they only got him that. Obviously to most families an iPad is a large expense and so would be the only present but they're loaded and the kid's too young to even appreciate the present properly. If they wanted to get an iPad to keep him occupied, they should have just got it, rather than making it his only present

Look this is very true but I agree with the original comment that I think we would have seen some signs of a health condition by now. Sure he may have a disability that isn't "seen" but I just can't see a doctor suggesting termination over something that wasn't a little "visible" (not in how he looks per say but in his general health). I still feel like she has either over played the situation because she's ableist af herself or she was told he might have something only to find out he didn't. I think the latter because she said she was going to be spokes person for the condition and we haven't heard anything about it since.

Anyone who watches geogia Stevenson will remember she was crying over something similar only to find out it was fine. But at least she was transparent in the end.
Pretty sure she said she didn't want to be the spokesperson for the condition. The doctor suggested to her that she could be, given her following. Kurt and her said they didn't want to keep speaking about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She really just reminds me of voldemort everytime she talks 🤣

I can't believe she made fox out to be soooo awful when he's literally obsessed with him. I can only assume it's either that they show the best parts because it's cuter and more $$$$, he did end up resenting his brother probably because she kept telling him to shutup and he couldn't do anything everytime the baby was asleep OR she just wanted to whinge.

Youre a derro sarah

Why is she putting rhinovirus in quotation marks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor kid was so disappointed with his iPad. He isn't old enough to find unwrapping that fun and exciting.
I'm also so surprised they only got him that. Obviously to most families an iPad is a large expense and so would be the only present but they're loaded and the kid's too young to even appreciate the present properly. If they wanted to get an iPad to keep him occupied, they should have just got it, rather than making it his only present

Pretty sure she said she didn't want to be the spokesperson for the condition. The doctor suggested to her that she could be, given her following. Kurt and her said they didn't want to keep speaking about it
What kind of doctor would encourage them to be spokespeople for a condition which they strongly recommend she terminate a pregnancy over?

Reactions: 40
Why is she suddenly doing all of this now?!! I'm 7 months along (and work a full time office job) and have been clearing out cupboards / cleaning bit by bit for the last few months before our baby arrives. Seems random she's doing it now when she's had months to do so? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m guessing it’s an undisclosed ad for Dyson?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Did anyone read about Jana Pittman birth story? Twins via vaginal water birth. Honestly she is incredibly inspiring. Worth looking into her story

Reactions: 10
I’m not breast feeding expert but malaki is literally sucking on the tip of her nipple, I thought bub was meant to have a good mouthful of boob. No wonder he’s always feeling he’s probably not getting much milk and as she starved herself their can’t be a lot of nutrients.
it’s the same as when she was breast feeding Fox and many people pointed out that it was terrible attachment. But we all know not a dole in the world could tell Sez the master of everything that she didn’t have it right. That poor baby

Reactions: 34
In one breath Sarah says Malcom is immunocompromised but she’s taking him to a party anyway and look at her outfit of the day. Wtf are these priorities.

SNORE
View attachment 1202243View attachment 1202244View attachment 1202245
she’s really all about “me me me” isn’t she like damn in one sentence talking about her son being immunocompromised, during a PANDEMIC and apparently at a time they’re all “sick” (could barely tell in the vlog but whatever 🙄) and straight away into her outfit for the day. sarah you make me sick, check your priorities and maybe focus more on your sick child rather than your outfit which btw is not an attractive outfit at all

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Skimmed through and checked out early because it was like pulling teeth. Take note Sarah, monotony and entitlement makes for the least appealing content.

In sum:

Focks is getting bratty - but even bratty kids should get more than 2 gifts, or at least a card, on their birthday.

Sarah can’t hold, can’t feed, can’t allow baby to breathe.

In one breath Sarah says Malcom is immunocompromised but she’s taking him to a party anyway and look at her outfit of the day. Wtf are these priorities.

SNORE
View attachment 1202243View attachment 1202245
Mmmmm dat toilet seat :sick: glad to see Durt is toilet trained! No wonder they are struggling to toilet train Focks when his father can't put a toilet lid down :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saw this absolute joke on tiktok earlier, maybe Kurt 5 years ago but why on earth would you want ANYTHING Sarah Stevenson thinks is good?! Some interesting comments too...

IMG_8171.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG i want to see this tiktok...but I cant :cry: someone screen record if possible, please?
You do not want to see it. I regret.

Its just fox saying I want my daddy and then some chick winking cause you know her too and then a bunch of pics of kurt. Ew.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m not breast feeding expert but malaki is literally sucking on the tip of her nipple, I thought bub was meant to have a good mouthful of boob. No wonder he’s always feeling he’s probably not getting much milk and as she starved herself their can’t be a lot of nutrients.
it’s the same as when she was breast feeding Fox and many people pointed out that it was terrible attachment. But we all know not a dole in the world could tell Sez the master of everything that she didn’t have it right. That poor baby
Yep for someone with so much money not sure why she won't see a IBLC for the latch and to check for oral ties etc. Fox had a bad latch too so it might be the way Sarah is positioning them or something easy to address. Guess Sarah knows more than everyone though so definitely doesn't need a consultant she just is UnIQuE with her breastfeeding style

Reactions: 15
Hate forum 🤔 I call it keeping influencers accountable for crappy things they say and do.
Screenshot_2022-04-18-19-36-31-75.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know babies can't really see much in the beginning, but.. could he be blind? He doesn't look in the direction the voices come from but rather seems to turn his ear. I might be completely off though, I don't have kids and know very little about child development

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.