Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have people noticed this?? Or is it stuff that she says that suggests this? Definitely not good for fox to see that so young 🤢
She said in an episode of the podcast that they shag Infront of Fox because he's been co-sleeping with them for over a year

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ll show those Tattle witches that I’m a kind and caring mother.

‘YO KURT COME FILM ME LOOKIMG MATERNAL’

That’ll show them.
Came here to say this! How she was acting over the top sickly sweet in those stories 🤮 It's all for the camera. Her stories from yesterday show how she really feels towards Mackerel. It's so obvious when she's being fake and putting on a show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Not insensitive at all, and you’re spot on. Yes - fixation with food in its many variations is a hallmark ED behaviour.

This doesn’t just stop at physical restriction and personal food rules, but also a paradoxical obsession with food - preparing it, watching/reading about it, thinking about it - even if the ED means the sufferer doesn’t actually eat much/normally. So watching mukbangs could definitely be a manifestation of the obsession with/control over food.

I remember in the depths of my ED (AN restrictive subtype), I would vicariously engage with food without eating it by reading recipes, making food for others, watching mukbangs, spending long amounts of time wandering the supermarket, hoarding food, subsisting on supplements, writing out different combinations of daily food intakes (to see how low I would get the calories), etc.

I see soooo soooo many red flags in Sarah’s behaviour it’s not funny. She constantly emphasises how much she loooooves food and has a huuuuuuuge appetite, yet never shows herself eating more than a few spoons of tiny portions.

She claims to be sahhhhh much of a fOoDiE she made an app about it, yet shows no joy around food. In fact, she uses her control of food as a means to control her family eats, berating Kurt for giving Focks normal kid things like biscuits or cereal.

She demonises her non safe foods, invents intolerances, and is constantly complaining about how apparent lapses (like eating rice, too much salt, etc) effect her body - ie SoDIE bLoAt, needing laxatives to poop, or the infamous GuRgLy TuMmY).

Honestly, it just clicked to me why she probably blocked Christie Swaddling all those years ago - ED jealousy. Christie had severe AN, whereas Sarah seems to suffer more from orthorexia or EDNOS/atypical AN. She would’ve hated seeing another blonde fitness girl, far skinnier than herself, coming for her demographic.
thank you for taking the time to respond and explain this to me. Also my apologies to anyone who may have been triggered by my post. I tried to hide it behind a spoiler alert but it doesn’t seem to have worked

She hasn't mentioned the sleeping arrangements in a while, I wonder if moneymaker #3 will be made in front of Fox and Macca Pacca 😂
Sis woke up, read this and immediately chose to respond to you through her stories. Does she even get DMs???
Hey Sare, will you be showing us a fish dish today for Good Friday?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can someone give me a run down of when the Christianity thing started for her?

Reactions: 5
I'm also not against co sleeping but I for one am glad Sarah does not do this with her newborn as she doesn't seem to have a maternal bone in her body.

Also LOL at the fact sis doesn't own a microwave but is happy to put a white noise machine in his bed. She is SO inconsistent.

A few of you seem to like outspoken but maybe they've changed they used to rag out tattle and call everyone here bullies and used to be huge Sarah stans. Has this changed??

Reactions: 26
Can someone give me a run down of when the Christianity thing started for her?
I believe she grow up in a Christian home and went to a Christian school.
her sister said once that she wasn’t very open about it growing up (something along those lines.) She obviously drifted from being Christian till after Fox was born and said her family brought her back to the church when her and Kurt where having issues. She only really talked about it leading up to her wedding and through her pregnancy with her second.
But I will say her actions speak louder then her words as she definitely does not act like someone who believes in the word of God. And uses Christianity for her brand to be “wholesome”

Reactions: 27
I believe she grow up in a Christian home and went to a Christian school.
her sister said once that she wasn’t very open about it growing up (something along those lines.) She obviously drifted from being Christian till after Fox was born and said her family brought her back to the church when her and Kurt where having issues. She only really talked about it leading up to her wedding and through her pregnancy with her second.
But I will say her actions speak louder then her words as she definitely does not act like someone who believes in the word of God. And uses Christianity for her brand to be “wholesome”
do you know where she mentioned that?? I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say that before. And yeah I grew up Christian and she definitely didn’t start doing anything until after fox born

Reactions: 4
do you know where she mentioned that?? I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say that before. And yeah I grew up Christian and she definitely didn’t start doing anything until after fox born
I think I was in a pre wedding video/ around that time her sister said she was proud of Sarah for not hiding her faith anymore and that Sarah was never really opened about it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry mods this is totally off-topic, but where can I go to get more information on atypical AN? Something that isn't a synopsis. I wasn't aware of this (I had only known of AN) and just reading a little about it, I recognise signs in my daughter and a little in myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not wishing her return to Instagram, but lately it feels like she only comes on stories to:
- say she's busy
- show off how she pecks at her small plates of food
- shill products/ads

How are her stans not seeing thru is and feeling broed/let down?

Reactions: 34
part of their wedding video one of the sisters says something about her being ashamed of it previously and how nice it is that their wedding is showing them being religious openly (or something along those lines)

Reactions: 8
At this point I'm only checking tattle to see what a snoozefest she's become. Every time I refresh this page that thought is further confirmed. Nothing inspires any curiosity, sometimes rage and frustration, but that's it. She's become as dull and lifeless as her leathery granny skin.

Reactions: 27
It’s not strange to cuddle your baby in bed at all but I thought it was funny that Beth posted first and Sarah immediately posted a nearly identical story
The only difference is Beth's husband still wants to sleep in the same bed as her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.