Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am that awkward person with babies. The fear I have when friends and family pass their baby for me to hold. So uncomfortable.
After watching Sarah, I think I'm doing ok. Thanks Sarah!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
@bethy_ Your profile pic just gave me a major giggle. I cant believe she legit wore her shirt like that. Probably one of the worst attempts at showing off her collarbones that Ive ever seen from her 😂
The lengths she’ll go to for that collypop, no v-neck, boat-neck or crew-neck sweater is safe

• Haha
Reactions: 17

DJ Sezbot says she lurrrrrrves watching mukbangs. Is this an ED thing? Sorry if this is an insensitive question. I’m just wondering if this is also a thing that people suffering from restrictive eating disorders become fixated on.
It kinda is an ED-thing. When I was deep into my ED I watched baking-videos or google pictures of all the stuff I didn’t allow myself to eat.

Reactions: 13
Shout out to Cassie on season one of the original Skins for showing me what an eating disorder can look like - pushing food around on the plate but never eating it, pressing it down with your fork while talking as a distraction...all things Sezzy does too. Of course now that we've mentioned she never eats on camera she has to kick it into overdrive and not only eat on camera but talk with her mouth full at the same time. :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can we all just be glad that since Sarah is taking her content ideas from here that she chose to show us her eating and not her and Kurts sexual positions :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can we all just be glad that since Sarah is taking her content ideas from here that she chose to show us her eating and not her and Kurts sexual positions :eek:
She wouldn’t show that because then we’d see focks new haircut too early. Seeing as he’s usually there as well. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
She wouldn’t show that because then we’d see focks new haircut too early. Seeing as he’s usually there as well. 🤢
She hasn't mentioned the sleeping arrangements in a while, I wonder if moneymaker #3 will be made in front of Fox and Macca Pacca 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Slightly off topic BUT.. Is anyone else still a little surprised by how little views Sezz Dog has gotten on her second birth vlog in comparison to her first? The fact that it’s been almost a week and she still hasn’t hit a million views? You’d think this would have been her biggest money marker/highest viewed video of this year (for all of her intents and purposes 💰🤑)

Maybe it just goes to show that even her audience are now staring to find her content boring and irrelevant too (we can only hope) and having their eyes opened to how problematic she truly is?!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Wtf is that face she’s been doing lately. Is it her attempt at trying to look like a sexy milf? 🤣
Anyway, apparently she’s scraping for content because six stories saying she’s had a ton of questions about that last story. Um really? In that five minutes? On Good Friday?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I’ll show those Tattle witches that I’m a kind and caring mother.

‘YO KURT COME FILM ME LOOKIMG MATERNAL’

That’ll show them.
She is so performative. Like actually disgustingly so lol

Also should we take bets on how long it will be before Kurt sleeps back in the same bed as Sarah and Fox in his own bed??

I'm thinking never? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You’d think miss Christian MILF would be at some sort of Good Friday service this morning…Nope.

But she definitely makes time for eye bleeping herself while her nuuuborn’s heads starts to tilt back.

#godlypriorities

Edit: Also that ratty hair looks more and more like a toupee by the hour 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She hasn't mentioned the sleeping arrangements in a while, I wonder if moneymaker #3 will be made in front of Fox and Macca Pacca 😂
have people noticed this?? Or is it stuff that she says that suggests this? Definitely not good for fox to see that so young 🤢

Reactions: 5
have people noticed this?? Or is it stuff that she says that suggests this? Definitely not good for fox to see that so young 🤢
She said it herself that they do it when focks is in the room. (When he was sleeping in a portacot next to their bed at nearly 3 years old)

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.