Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who suffered from SPD, I could barely walk at times let alone work out. I know that every pregnant woman has varying degrees of pain but I never once saw her wince or struggle. I'm also inclined to believe that it is a lie so that she could promote a pelvic workout book. :cautious:
Didn’t you see her wince in pain and cry when she couldn’t lift a jug of water for her cup of tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Only just started following this woman- why does she talk like she’s on speed?!
Must feel alot like stepping in dog poo, smelling it for the rest of the day only to realise why that stench has followed you around all day.

If you're not careful her tit will stick with you more then it should.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sis wanna know if people love or hate watching her eat. Two things. First of all, we have never actually seen her eat anything on camera, that's why people here on tattle pointed it out many times. And now suddenly witch starts doing it.
And second, Sezza, we hate to watch you eating and talking. The problem is you. Your horse teeth, your attitude, your vibe, the tit you say while eating. You're unbearable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Guyzzzzz sis doesn't need to be more organised, she is nailing all the things! Don't you remember she has a "Issue with being TOO productive" hahahahahaha

I'm breastfeeding still and as others have said, if she doesn't eat then Macpac isn't going to have enough milk. This makes me furious considering she's "ALWAYS EATING" poor macpac.

Imagine having a meeting with sis and shes 20 min late and you're just sitting there watching her insta stories banging on about how she has a meeting in 20 minutes yet continues to sit there and upload stories. Shes beyond disrespectful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Sis wanna know if people love or hate watching her eat. Two things. First of all, we have never actually seen her eat anything on camera, that's why people here on tattle pointed it out many times. And now suddenly witch starts doing it.
And second, Sezza, we hate to watch you eating and talking. The problem is you. Your horse teeth, your attitude, your vibe, the tit you say while eating. You're unbearable.
Ever noticed how literally the only ‘meal’ you see her eating (other than the recent slop that would look more at home in Abbey’s bowl) is avocado toast and eggs? This is legit ED behaviour and what she probably considers her ‘safe’ foods.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

DJ Sezbot says she lurrrrrrves watching mukbangs. Is this an ED thing? Sorry if this is an insensitive question. I’m just wondering if this is also a thing that people suffering from restrictive eating disorders become fixated on.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

DJ Sezbot says she lurrrrrrves watching mukbangs. Is this an ED thing? Sorry if this is an insensitive question. I’m just wondering if this is also a thing that people suffering from restrictive eating disorders become fixated on.
Not insensitive at all, and you’re spot on. Yes - fixation with food in its many variations is a hallmark ED behaviour.

This doesn’t just stop at physical restriction and personal food rules, but also a paradoxical obsession with food - preparing it, watching/reading about it, thinking about it - even if the ED means the sufferer doesn’t actually eat much/normally. So watching mukbangs could definitely be a manifestation of the obsession with/control over food.

I remember in the depths of my ED (AN restrictive subtype), I would vicariously engage with food without eating it by reading recipes, making food for others, watching mukbangs, spending long amounts of time wandering the supermarket, hoarding food, subsisting on supplements, writing out different combinations of daily food intakes (to see how low I would get the calories), etc.

I see soooo soooo many red flags in Sarah’s behaviour it’s not funny. She constantly emphasises how much she loooooves food and has a huuuuuuuge appetite, yet never shows herself eating more than a few spoons of tiny portions.

She claims to be sahhhhh much of a fOoDiE she made an app about it, yet shows no joy around food. In fact, she uses her control of food as a means to control her family eats, berating Kurt for giving Focks normal kid things like biscuits or cereal.

She demonises her non safe foods, invents intolerances, and is constantly complaining about how apparent lapses (like eating rice, too much salt, etc) effect her body - ie SoDIE bLoAt, needing laxatives to poop, or the infamous GuRgLy TuMmY).

Honestly, it just clicked to me why she probably blocked Christie Swaddling all those years ago - ED jealousy. Christie had severe AN, whereas Sarah seems to suffer more from orthorexia or EDNOS/atypical AN. She would’ve hated seeing another blonde fitness girl, far skinnier than herself, coming for her demographic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Guyzzzzz sis doesn't need to be more organised, she is nailing all the things! Don't you remember she has a "Issue with being TOO productive" hahahahahaha

I'm breastfeeding still and as others have said, if she doesn't eat then Macpac isn't going to have enough milk. This makes me furious considering she's "ALWAYS EATING" poor macpac.

Imagine having a meeting with sis and shes 20 min late and you're just sitting there watching her insta stories banging on about how she has a meeting in 20 minutes yet continues to sit there and upload stories. Shes beyond disrespectful.
It honestly baffles me that for a “business woman” how unprofessional she is

Reactions: 21
So most people need to sell their house before they move into their next house due to financial chains, but she already has a house so why didn't she wait till the warehouse was bleeping finished before putting the apartment on the market?! She didn't need to rush selling the apartment?! She's so stupid she makes her life way more difficult than it needs to be.

Also why can't she hold her baby properly 😂 how do people say she's a good natural mother, she's awkward af and it's number 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sis put your phone down, feed your baby and yourself and make it to your meeting on time. You said nothing of substance in those stories why waste the time?! Her poor accountant 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Big time. In the depths of mine I would spend hours scrolling through cooking, baking and eating videos on Instagram and YouTube

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not insensitive at all, and you’re spot on. Yes - fixation with food in its many variations is a hallmark ED behaviour.

This doesn’t just stop at physical restriction and personal food rules, but also a paradoxical obsession with food - preparing it, watching/reading about it, thinking about it - even if the ED means the sufferer doesn’t actually eat much/normally. So watching mukbangs could definitely be a manifestation of the obsession with/control over food.

I remember in the depths of my ED (AN restrictive subtype), I would vicariously engage with food without eating it by reading recipes, making food for others, watching mukbangs, spending long amounts of time wandering the supermarket, hoarding food, subsisting on supplements, writing out different combinations of daily food intakes (to see how low I would get the calories), etc.

I see soooo soooo many red flags in Sarah’s behaviour it’s not funny. She constantly emphasises how much she loooooves food and has a huuuuuuuge appetite, yet never shows herself eating more than a few spoons of tiny portions.

She claims to be sahhhhh much of a fOoDiE she made an app about it, yet shows no joy around food. In fact, she uses her control of food as a means to control her family eats, berating Kurt for giving Focks normal kid things like biscuits or cereal.

She demonises her non safe foods, invents intolerances, and is constantly complaining about how apparent lapses (like eating rice, too much salt, etc) effect her body - ie SoDIE bLoAt, needing laxatives to poop, or the infamous GuRgLy TuMmY).

Honestly, it just clicked to me why she probably blocked Christie Swaddling all those years ago - ED jealousy. Christie had severe AN, whereas Sarah seems to suffer more from orthorexia or EDNOS/atypical AN. She would’ve hated seeing another blonde fitness girl, far skinnier than herself, coming for her demographic.
How do people know she blocked Christie Swalding? That makes so much sense though 🤯

Reactions: 5
In fact, she uses her control of food as a means to control her family eats,
Given the premise and promise of that stupid sorry excuse of a food app, I would go as far as to say she uses her control of food as a means to control what her fans eat and how they approach health and wellness.

Couple this with her extreme money-mindedness and you can see it's a perfect recipe to keep them wanting more of what she has -- seemingly spotless skin and a perfect body (even though thats all filters and photoshop) -- and it sets them up for the trap that is shilling product after product based off that builds on that very disordered lifestyle she propagates disguised as healthy wholesome living.

She created her audience, her marketplace AND she's now creating products to service it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Must feel alot like stepping in dog poo, smelling it for the rest of the day only to realise why that stench has followed you around all day.

If you're not careful her tit will stick with you more then it should.
Honestly unsure but she’s making me feel a lot more stable than I was before I followed her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Big time. In the depths of mine I would spend hours scrolling through cooking, baking and eating videos on Instagram and YouTube
@bethy_ Your profile pic just gave me a major giggle. I cant believe she legit wore her shirt like that. Probably one of the worst attempts at showing off her collarbones that Ive ever seen from her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.