Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they "don't use filters anymore" - I find it hard to believe she uses that much self tanner or bronzer? WTF? Bordering on Tr*mp vibes!

_1_561__Sarahs_Day__53_Fox_doesn’t_want_a_bar_of_me__but_at_least_vlogging_his_haircut_will_ma...jpg

Yikes!

27trump-presser-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I’m genuinely concerned that Dee said to avoid liver during pregnancy. This is very outdated information. There is a lot of good, modern research supporting low levels of liver consumption during pregnancy as it’s really rich in a lot of beneficial vitamins and minerals.
Well liver does have high amounts of vitamin a. High levels of vitamin a can cause birth defects. So I really wouldn’t be consuming liver during pregnancy. Why take the risk. Not sure why Dee was saying not to eat it but that would be one legitimate reason.

Reactions: 5
Scumby! Because she is scum. And looks like gumby 😂
She'd probably love the comparison since gumby is s0 skINny 🥰🥰

Edit to add: I'm honestly shocked that Brenton is only 26. Where does he get off constantly commenting on Kurt's receding hairline when he looks fairly aged himself?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They're called presets thank you very much.
"You too can pay £$250 and look as orange and washed out as the Sez! For an extra $100 you can get the sneaky 'photoshop that you can pretend isn't Photoshop' package"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
6B44A4BC-F7C0-4905-B81E-9123BD1A74A8.jpeg
She looks truly repulsive. And she did it all to herself 😂 💉 💇‍♀️ 👄 🐉

I actually had a pang of sympathy for Kurt thinking of him waking up to this every morning.

No wonder he’s back to work so quickly (with his cute new assistant, no less) 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Well liver does have high amounts of vitamin a. High levels of vitamin a can cause birth defects. So I really wouldn’t be consuming liver during pregnancy. Why take the risk. Not sure why Dee was saying not to eat it but that would be one legitimate reason.
Yes, this is true, but there are safe levels during pregnancy that can be consumed. The nutritional profile is really interesting. This lady also has a lot more qualifications than Dee does so I would 100% be listening to her advise over Dees. I think Dee is just regurgitating all the usual info pregnant women are given, which, some of it is now getting outdated. Here’s a link with supporting info.

Reactions: 8
that hair looks like its been cut far too short to be a bob. Looks terrible

Reactions: 11
Very off topic, but I follow an Australian food blogger (RecipeTin Eats) who is coming out with a cookbook and wow, such a stark contrast with Sarah.

She regularly shows how she's made 20-30 variations of a single recipe to ensure it's absolutely perfect. And she may have to pull a certain recipe from the book because it wasn't coming out perfect every single time.

Now THAT'S the type of cookbook I'd invest my money in, not something that just included the slop Sarah whipped up for dinner last night and decided it was worthy of the app/cookbook.
I love RecipeTin Eats, I had no idea it was Australian and a one woman show! I assumed it was a company because of the quality and quantity of recipes on there!

Reactions: 15
Indyclinton posted a culture kings baby haul for navy too. Meaning that fox was gifted the clothes. Sneaky way to get around the #gifted tag

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ok that Sarah/Gumby comparison had me. What are we thinking Sarumby or Sumby?😂
I am a little surprised by the actual ages of Beth and Brenton. What are they doing that seems to suck the youthfulness out of them?
Taking themselves too seriously for the gram, that’s what 🙊 All that performing and preening is exhausting!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would be sooo pissed if my bosses were so disorganised that they sold the “office” space I was working in way before the new space was even ready to move in to. Imagine working for these 2 dimwits honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I would be sooo pissed if my bosses were so disorganised that they sold the “office” space I was working in way before the new space was even ready to move in to. Imagine working for these 2 dimwits honestly.
Exactly! And the thing is - everyone on this thread pointed this out months ago. They made zero efforts to organize properly. With Covid, shipments are taking longer than ever and the fact that they left it until the week of the move to ORDER their materials? At this rate they're going to be back in her pool house or (the more likely option) they will force their staff to work in a construction zone with temporary supplies. I imagine they will be using Port-o-potties at this rate. So disorganized and unprofessional

All her problems could be solved with organization. She knew she was pregnant, she knew she was due to give birth. She knew she was moving her staff. She knew she had a new warehouse. And yet she does NOTHING until she has no choice. She isn't the one who ends up suffering - her staff, her husband, her interior designer and her kids bear the brunt of all Sarah's disorganization. Give me a break she didn't have time to eat until 2 pm! She's desperately trying to connect to actual mothers who don't have the luxuries that she has, and at the same time feeding her eating disorder brain but limiting meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
sarah, babe… it’s not a flex that you haven’t ate anything and it’s 2pm. that doesn’t make you a better mum, or mean you prioritise your kids. because you DONT. you are have a fricken restrictive eating disorder that makes you avoid eating at all costs!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Guyyys, she is sooo busy she LiTeRaLlY doesn't have time to add captions *proceeds to post 12 slides of stories*

• Haha
Reactions: 53
This is getting SO weird with her literally referring to everything we say, like we said about her eating and talking, now she addresses it? SEZ, reply if you read here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.