Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently, M is going through phases where he just wants to be held...

Mmm, I think it's called being an infant. She is genuinely baffled by her child's needs.

"So much for maternity leave"

Listen dipshit, you've had plenty of time to ensure processes were put in place and you did not attend to it. Your lack of maternity leave is your own doing!

She is now organising tiles and delivery... I hate to break it to Sezzy girl but no tiler will be installing those tiles so soon after easter. They are not freeing up their schedule while waiting for her command. I can't with her. She lives in a bubble.

"I need four more hands, a life assistant, and like 7 more hours in the day"

No. You need to be more organised, prioritise, and deal with your disordered eating and narcissism. No further enlightenment is necessary.

Why is she always eating in front of the camera now?

I reckon she was so busy cause she had several pages of tattle to catch up on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
How can someone with such restrictive eating habits call themselves a 'foodie'? Food isn't about pleasure for her, it's about control.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
"So much for maternity leave"

Listen dipshit, you've had plenty of time to ensure processes were put in place and you did not attend to it. Your lack of maternity leave is your own doing!

She is now organising tiles and delivery... I hate to break it to Sezzy girl but no tiler will be installing those tiles so soon after easter. They are not freeing up their schedule while waiting for her command. I can't with her. She lives in a bubble.

"I need four more hands, a life assistant, and like 7 more hours in the day"
Is she complaining about this again?
Who remembers the half dozen times in her pregnancy when she stressed that she was having mEeTinGsSsSss with her TEEEAMMMM to put processes into place so she can take the maternity leave she claimed she so badly wanted to take, which she clearly expressed included NOT working, NOT getting on calls, and maybe just vlogging and editing, but msolty being present with her kids.

I think being with her kids full time shits her to tears, she just cant do it and is forcefully involving herself in this reno situation because she has FOMO and major control issues.

Pretty sure her team led by Kurt are very capable. Imagine how/what they must feel like watching her stories, when they're the ones doing the work?

Also, if shes so busy she only ate at two pm, what's it going to take for her to just sit down, peacefully, with her baby if he's clingy, and eat a meal, mindfully? Half the time she exaggerates how stressed she is, and then its tit like this that's so avoidable that I'm pretty sure increases her overwhelm.

SIT DOWN, SARAH. YOU'RE NOT SAHHHHHH BUSY. You're just an idiot who doesn't know her elbow from her arse when it comes to managing a life offline.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
73BA0725-E21B-4D55-9646-82FB4643872F.png

Peep the pink boxing gloves in the background. Maybe ProJekt CoMbaCk has already begun!?? And even if she hadn’t used them recently, they aren’t exactly something that needs to be washed urgently…

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Is she complaining about this again?
Who rememebers the half dozen times in her pregnancy when she stressed that she was having mEeTinGsSsSss with her TEEEAMMMM to put processes into place so she can tale the maternity leave she claimed she so badly wanted to take, which she clearly expressed included NOT working, NOT getting on calls, and maybe just vlogging and editing, but msolty being present with her kids.
I remember this. From the chaos that has ensued, it's clear that she was lying at the time. I agree with you on her hating motherhood. I feel that her 2nd pregnancy was an easy way to keep Kurt entangled. There is no way M's pregnancy was an accident/not a calculated move, and no way she is infertile (that's how I originally came to watch her vlogs).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I felt so uncomfortable watching this. The hand tap. I’ve never seen a more unnatural pat on a baby in my life. She genuinely looks like she doesn’t know how to hold him comfortably. It reminds me of giving your baby to the family member who’s never had kids and watching them awkwardly trying to get comfortable. Not a mum of two.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
OMG just watched the stories, and im seriously worried for this baby. She looks so disconnected. Like she's babysitting someone else's baby. And not even because she loved kids or has a flair for it, but because she just needs the extra pocket money. KWIM?

The number of times she swapped Marmite's position around, just so she could talk about how there's "a bunch of people in DMs" who don't like watching her eating. DUDE HE'S NOT A PROP!!!!! I'm so furious. I don't think I've ever seen her hold this kid in a way where he looks happy or comfy. Literally every picture or story she's ever posted of him since he was born, has him looking like the life is slowly leaving his body, against his will, and his own mother is just talking to a phone, not doing a damn thing to help him!

Block those people and get a move on, like you usually do, you don't need to make an issue. But no they're not real people, are they? It's all of us here. And "my DMs" = Tattle. Shut up, you lying manipulative person.

The resentment at being saddled with this little human is low key writ all over these stories.
Guess what, Sezza Bear, news flash -- you did this to yourself. And now your poor baby is going to suffer because of your self obsession and narcissism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
OMG SHUT UP. You're not working. Making arrangements to renovate and choosing finishings for your own property is not "work." Most people (yes, even mothers) manage these matters outside of and in addition to their full time job. Sit down. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Maybe ProJekt CoMbaCk has already begun!??
I'm 500% sure she worked out and exercised wayyyy more, right through her pregnancy, than she let on. It was far more profitable to act like she was in pain -- because then she could plug the upcoming pelvic health workout guide whateverthehell BS is coming up next -- and that she still stayed fit -- to promote the next guide.

So I wouldnt put it past her to also be sneaking in the odd workout here and there now, and not talk about it because there's some major profit to be made from a future project comeback related collab or product of some sort. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, this babe does is not calculated and aimed at grabbing cash from vulnerable, naiive, unthinking, trusting eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1193098
Peep the pink boxing gloves in the background. Maybe ProJekt CoMbaCk has already begun!?? And even if she hadn’t used them recently, they aren’t exactly something that needs to be washed urgently…
Me too! His legs are bent and stuck , he wants to have boob and she's just ignoring him , and not quite sure what to do with him but whinging that he's hungry again and to consumed talking about all her work then to focus on him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm 500% sure she worked out and exercised wayyyy more, right through her pregnancy, than she let on. It was far more profitable to act like she was in pain -- because then she could plug the upcoming pelvic health workout guide whateverthehell BS is coming up next -- and that she still stayed fit -- to promote the next guide.

So I wouldnt put it past her to also be sneaking in the odd workout here and there now, and not talk about it because there's some major profit to be made from a future project comeback related collab or product of some sort. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, this babe does is not calculated and aimed at grabbing cash from vulnerable, naiive, unthinking, trusting eyes.
As someone who suffered from SPD, I could barely walk at times let alone work out. I know that every pregnant woman has varying degrees of pain but I never once saw her wince or struggle. I'm also inclined to believe that it is a lie so that she could promote a pelvic workout book. :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly most mums make me so excited to have my own little one, but the disconnect between Malakai and Sarah terrifies me. It scares me too because her audience is so impressionable. I grew up with an incredibly narcissistic mother and we have very little communication now, I have absolutely no connection to her and she has caused issues with my bonding with others. I would hate for Malakai or for Fox to grow up in a household like that and not receive love from both their parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sooo... she has a meeting with her accountant in 20 minutes, is so time poor she can't add captions or eat until 2pm... but has time to set up her camera and film herself talking about how she's saaaah busy and then talking about mukbangs? She needs to shut up, scoff her food and leave if there are going to be people waiting for her. It's so disrespectful to keep people waiting while she faffs about.

If you have a baby it takes so long to get anywhere at the best of times because you have to bring so much with you, and get the baby into the car etc. No way she's going to be anywhere in 20 mins. Such terrible time management.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sooo... she has a meeting with her accountant in 20 minutes, is so time poor she can't add captions or eat until 2pm... but has time to set up her camera and film herself talking about how she's saaaah busy and then talking about mukbangs? She needs to shut up, scoff her food and leave if there are going to be people waiting for her. It's so disrespectful to keep people waiting while she faffs about.

If you have a baby it takes so long to get anywhere at the best of times because you have to bring so much with you, and get the baby into the car etc. No way she's going to be anywhere in 20 mins. Such terrible time management.
Plot twist.. It was a phone meeting :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she hasn’t eaten til 2 then her breast milk supply is surely suffering… thus explaining why M needs to feed all the time. How utterly ridiculous as a breastfeeding mum not to feed yourself until mid afternoon 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 60
If she hasn’t eaten til 2 then her breast milk supply is surely suffering… thus explaining why M needs to feed all the time. How utterly ridiculous as a breastfeeding mum not to feed yourself until mid afternoon 🤦🏽‍♀️
I was going to ask about this. Surely its not normal? And surely no matter how busy you are, you're not going to ignore eating because your eating is no longer just to fuel yourself, but to fuel your milk supply for your infant that is apparently hungry all the time and "doing BIG feeds".

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE, SARAH. Please, for the love of god, stop abusing your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So much for being soooooo hungry all the time.
She is deep in her ED thinking and M is going to suffer from it.
If you don’t want to breastfeed, that’s ok, just stick him on formula so he gets nourishment, and that way Kurt can help too, seeing as he feels so disconnected at the baby stage

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She said M has been having full feeds now.. she’s been ready here again. 😂
This was mentioned just the other day as a reason why he’s feeding so often.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s a shame they don’t have a fully kitted out office at their house to use in the meantime… oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.