Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hehehe chloe and Elsa are both pregnant and Sarah is just...dying on the inside because she can’t keep up with content anymore.

Nagibfrom recipe tin eats is the friggen best 😂 !! Sorry to go off topic too but anyone who needs recipes should go look at her
I love her! Since moving in with my boyfriend I cook all her meals because when I lived alone for 4-5 years I just didn’t cook meals for myself because I didn’t have money to afford to. Just ate one egg or a Sandwich for dinner lol but now WOW - changed for the better really

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol these two balding douches just love to claim youth, don’t they. Almost like they’re compensating for something…Despite looking 40 something, they’re both approaching mid 30s right (33 and 34)? And oh looky…that’s an entirely average age to be fathers in Aus, and is older than other national averages 😂👴
Believe it or not… according to Brenton’s birthday post from February he’s only 26 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Kurt declaring something is “not sponsored”, to me sounds like he’s fishing for a sponsored. They never declare if somethings sponsored to begin with, let alone something not sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m genuinely concerned that Dee said to avoid liver during pregnancy. This is very outdated information. There is a lot of good, modern research supporting low levels of liver consumption during pregnancy as it’s really rich in a lot of beneficial vitamins and minerals.

Reactions: 22
She is UNBEARABLE like I couldn't stand her before but since the arrival of Makka Pakka I can't even hate watch 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I agree, it's bizarre. I think about this often with influencers, and even in my personal life. Sometimes it's easier to identify with broad causes, but not the people suffering in your circle. In this case, it's the opposite. It might be easier to identify with Kurt, a person, and not "impressionable young girls in general" as a people group. Especially if you're super young, or you haven't been exposed to a variety of lifestyles/cultures etc.

Here, there is no defence that Sarah is a business entity to her stans. It's SARAH herself being vile to someone they consider on an equal level to her, and recognize as a person (assuming they don't know what a parasocial relationship is.) Kurt has a face to them. That's why Sarah ruining Beth's birth also made stans go, holy crap. That was Sarah being a little tit to another human, not Sarahs Day the business entity mismanaging donations, or having someone else style her in culturally insensitive braids. (I'm rolling my eyes as a type that. I'm a POC so when stans weren't bothered I was like ohhh Imma take a step back from lil ms victimhood for a minute) When it comes to idolization, it's easy to think "I'm sure Sarah tried her best. She's a mum, she's young, she obviously cares about health. She makes mistakes just like the rest of us, that's why she's relatable." No such excuse exists for personally body-shaming your hubby, especially when your brand is at odds with such behaviour.

Anyway, in my experience, what it takes for ANYONE to come to terms with anything problematic probably isn't rational. Otherwise, we wouldn't have these issues in the first place, and vulnerable populations wouldn't be so vulnerable.
Look up any anti-mlm story, or instances like Hillsong where people's good faith is manipulated for financial gain. (This is a comment on mega churches, not Christianity btw) Influencer worship isn't rational, so stans can only come to measured conclusions on their own time, and hopefully find places such as this to educate them. You'll see with some ex-stans, it was just a matter of growing up. Or one thing sticks out, like shaming Kurt's bod, and it gets you thinking.
👏👏👏
View attachment 1190577View attachment 1190578
Fox must be sick of having to hide his hair with a hat until the vlog ‘release day’

And Sez:sick:
Not sponsored but tagging the company will mean that it is #gifted. It should still be tagged as #gifted. Stop dodging the rules.
How many times was Scuzz asked about stuff (like her hair band) and she said she couldn't remember or it was from some "random boutique" because she wasn't paid or gifted but spent her own money. :cautious:
Who do these fuckers think they're fooling?
To any stans lurking: If they name the brand and tag them, there's some deal in place!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Didn't Kurt not long ago ( when he didn't know if they had released the baby name yet) say they had a package from culture kings? So very clear they send him stuff to deck him out in

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Didn't Kurt not long ago ( when he didn't know if they had released the baby name yet) say they had a package from culture kings? So very clear they send him stuff to deck him out in
It 100% is gifted to them, he has said it multiple times before so just because they aren’t paying him doesn’t mean there isn’t an incentive for him to share. They get it all for free, it’s maddening.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Believe it or not… according to Brenton’s birthday post from February he’s only 26 🤷‍♀️
Shut the front door whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?! :eek::oops::eek::oops: I guess he is a young dad then. If he is 26, how old is Beth? Honestly, I thought they were both early to mid-'30s.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Shut the front door whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?! :eek::oops::eek::oops: I guess he is a young dad then. If he is 26, how old is Beth? Honestly, I thought they were both early to mid-'30s.
Beth is also 26 - I listened to the podcast today and Brenton confirmed they both are. I only thought she was older because she seems much more mature than Sez lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I just wanted to add that Malachite sounds like a rare earth gem found deep in the underground. She really should have named him that instead of Malakai. After all, it's quite fitting seeing that Sez is the rarest, rawest, most real, and exquisite thing to grace this earth. :rolleyes:

Beth is also 26 - I listened to the podcast today and Brenton confirmed they both are. I only thought she was older because she seems much more mature than Sez lol
She does seem a lot more mature. I don't mind her but she seems to be slowly morphing into a carbon copy of Sezzy. I hope she doesn't but part of me is just patiently waiting for her to also sell her soul for the almighty dollar.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooooooh. My apologies hahaha just came off a double shift from work. As a nurse. Yes… a real job sez.
Yes my 4yr has this for dessert almost every night... but we call it frozen banana... because that's what it is hahhaha .... 'nice cream' always with the demonising of food 😔

Why is the podcast titled the life of a young dad? How old are Kurt and Brenton?
My thoughts exactly... I classify a young dad as being under 25.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I love how even 600 posts in, the thread title is still relevant, we still haven't seen Flock's HaiRCuT TrAnsForMaSHUN VLOG 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok that Sarah/Gumby comparison had me. What are we thinking Sarumby or Sumby?😂
I am a little surprised by the actual ages of Beth and Brenton. What are they doing that seems to suck the youthfulness out of them?

Reactions: 23
Ok that Sarah/Gumby comparison had me. What are we thinking Sarumby or Sumby?😂
I am a little surprised by the actual ages of Beth and Brenton. What are they doing that seems to suck the youthfulness out of them?
Scumby! Because she is scum. And looks like gumby 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.