Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not a mUmMm and I dont know anything about these things, but tell me if I'm imagining it and this is a reach, but Malcolm Malachite looks hella uncomfortable in every single picture in todays post. I hope her aesthetic teaser about Fox's FuLL hAiRCuT tRansForMaTiOn was worth it in baiting the vlog and in painting a picture of love and convivality when actually she cant stand actually being a mum of two and the work it's taking of her. FFS, her son is still not even a month old and she's already over holding him :rolleyes: tell me you're maternal instinct is only for the mom aesthetic, without telling me your maternal instinct is only for the mom aesthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Im not a mUmMm and I dont know anything about these things, but tell me if I'm imagining it and this is a reach, but Malcolm Malachite looks hella uncomfortable in every single picture in todays post. I hope her aesthetic teaser about Fox's FuLL hAiRCuT tRansForMaTiOn was worth it in baiting the vlog and in painting a picture of love and convivality when actually she cant stand actually being a mum of two and the work it's taking of her. FFS, her son is still not even a month old and she's already over holding him :rolleyes: tell me you're maternal instinct is only for the mom aesthetic, without telling me your maternal instinct is only for the mom aesthetic.
I can’t see any of her stories where she is holding him, but in the post on her feed he looks extremely uncomfortable. And distressed. Or he’s pooping 🤣
Why doesn’t she hold him like he’s an actual baby.. it just feels so off to me that she props him up like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she insist on eating while she stories. Eat THEN story no one wants to see you eat your soup-slop.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So do we think the reason she seems to be constantly in those jeans is because other clothes would reveal she has not yet bounced back and the structure is holding her in unlike her very very stretchy workout clothes?!

I have never known Sarah to go this long without a half naked mirror selfie!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Nice to see that even the Sarah’s Day Unfiltered Reddit seems to be agreeing that the Ken Bod comments Sarah made were disgusting. I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that she thought that was okay to say… and record… and upload to their official podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So do we think the reason she seems to be constantly in those jeans is because other clothes would reveal she has not yet bounced back and the structure is holding her in unlike her very very stretchy workout clothes?!

I have never known Sarah to go this long without a half naked mirror selfie!
ON. THE. MONEY.
I expect this to go on for 6 weeks minimum, until she gets a clearance to begin project comeback.
Until then, undereating will have to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Had a look at the review for the Sunee app, and I had a little chuckle.
Looks like someone on the SD team has been asked/paid to review this.
There are no spelling mistakes so it can’t be boss babe CEO the sez herself
Found a mistake (2nd paragraph, second word): it’s instead of its - might have been the SEZ.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes I’m so happy for Ellie too! Can’t wait to see how they transition Bowie, he’s already such a sweet kid! Their family is so loving 🥰. Love all their vlogs.

Ellie also mentioned that they’ve got a busy 2022
- New warehouse
- House build
- Cookbook release
- Baby 2

Sarah wishes she was her badly.
Please Ellie have a beautiful angelic baby GIRL.

Reactions: 24
I'm surprised she didn't put on her fake glasses when she played "meeting" and dress up today.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Nice to see that even the Sarah’s Day Unfiltered Reddit seems to be agreeing that the Ken Bod comments Sarah made were disgusting. I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that she thought that was okay to say… and record… and upload to their official podcast.
The stans are reeeeal quiet on that thread and it has 80+ comments now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
First the "daal" and now this "authentic chai".

Why, Sarah, why. What have us Indians ever done to you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
First the "daal" and now this "authentic chai".

Why, Sarah, why. What have us Indians ever done to you?
Tell Sarah to serve her Daal and Authetic chai to some desi aunties 🤣 I'd love to see it! They might actually chase her down the street 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t see any of her stories where she is holding him, but in the post on her feed he looks extremely uncomfortable. And distressed. Or he’s pooping 🤣
Why doesn’t she hold him like he’s an actual baby.. it just feels so off to me that she props him up like that.

It’s very hard to hold a baby and photograph them for advertising purposes.

Found a mistake (2nd paragraph, second word): it’s instead of its - might have been the SEZ.
My bad 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Openly admitting to knowing she’s problematic but still enjoying her content 😂
It’s a little odd to me that Sarah demanding Kurt get a ‘Ken doll body’ is the straw that breaks the camel’s back for those people.

I’m not saying it’s not a very valid reason to unfollow, it is. But if these are longterm subscribers as they say, it’s a bit disturbing that they continued to support or enjoy her content through Sarah’s donation fraud, her takedown of a small business, her multiple cultural appropriation blunders, her exploiting ED sufferers, her baiting a miscarriage…etc, etc, etc. Sooo, all that was ok (or at least didn’t compel them to stop watching, even if they knew Sarah’s actions were wrong), but Sarah saying she wants her brother husband to shape up is a step too far?

I’m sure there’s something very telling in this about the ways in which followers blindly engage with social media, parasocial relationships, cognitive dissonance, and Sarah deliberately leaning into problematic content for clicks, but at the heart of it all is that Sarah is the absolute scum of the earth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It’s a little odd to me that Sarah demanding Kurt get a ‘Ken doll body’ is the straw that breaks the camel’s back for those people.

I’m not saying it’s not a very valid reason to unfollow, it is. But if these are longterm subscribers as they say, it’s a bit disturbing that they continued to support through donation fraud, the takedown of a small business, multiple cultural appropriation blunders, exploiting ED sufferers, baiting a miscarriage…etc, etc, etc. Sooo, all that was ok, but Sarah saying she wants her brother husband to shape up is unacceptable?

I’m sure there’s something very telling in this about the ways in which followers blindly engage with social media, parasocial relationships, and cognitive dissonance, but at the heart of it all is that Sarah is the absolute scum of the earth.
I agree, it's bizarre. I think about this often with influencers, and even in my personal life. Sometimes it's easier to identify with broad causes, but not the people suffering in your circle. In this case, it's the opposite. It might be easier to identify with Kurt, a person, and not "impressionable young girls in general" as a people group. Especially if you're super young, or you haven't been exposed to a variety of lifestyles/cultures etc.

Here, there is no defence that Sarah is a business entity to her stans. It's SARAH herself being vile to someone they consider on an equal level to her, and recognize as a person (assuming they don't know what a parasocial relationship is.) Kurt has a face to them. That's why Sarah ruining Beth's birth also made stans go, holy crap. That was Sarah being a little tit to another human, not Sarahs Day the business entity mismanaging donations, or having someone else style her in culturally insensitive braids. (I'm rolling my eyes as a type that. I'm a POC so when stans weren't bothered I was like ohhh Imma take a step back from lil ms victimhood for a minute) When it comes to idolization, it's easy to think "I'm sure Sarah tried her best. She's a mum, she's young, she obviously cares about health. She makes mistakes just like the rest of us, that's why she's relatable." No such excuse exists for personally body-shaming your hubby, especially when your brand is at odds with such behaviour.

Anyway, in my experience, what it takes for ANYONE to come to terms with anything problematic probably isn't rational. Otherwise, we wouldn't have these issues in the first place, and vulnerable populations wouldn't be so vulnerable.
Look up any anti-mlm story, or instances like Hillsong where people's good faith is manipulated for financial gain. (This is a comment on mega churches, not Christianity btw) Influencer worship isn't rational, so stans can only come to measured conclusions on their own time, and hopefully find places such as this to educate them. You'll see with some ex-stans, it was just a matter of growing up. Or one thing sticks out, like shaming Kurt's bod, and it gets you thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hi, I literally have just made an account to ask a question for my uni assignment. I have to write a research article for molecular biology about any any question related to the COVID pandemic/ popular topics/ concerns etc. It has to be research based but understandable for the general public. I'm thinking about writing about how vaccines works and myth-busting antivaxers arguments/ claims and I know people have said on here that Sarah is an antivaxer and I was wondering if anyone knows her reasoning/ beliefs/ argument against vaccination? Just trying to work out what exactly the myths that I should be mythbusting are! As I was planning my paper I realised I don't actually know the argument/ reasoning that someone who is antivax has against vaccines, just that they are against them in general... can anyone explain why? e.g is it because they think it will alter their DNA? Is it because some other belief? This will help me as it gives me a guide of what research papers I should read to inform the public why these antivax views are false etc.
Sarahs too scared to actually post about her antivax agenda but I’d suggest looking into Chloe Szep, or Abbie Chatfield (Abbie is pro-vax like a queen, but she addresses a lot of peoples antivax opinions, especially in her older Tik toks)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.