Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually reckon they will break up, I just have a feeling. It will be the same as the miscarriage baiting, she’ll be adamant not to talk about it, then start baiting, then they will make a fluffy video together talking about hOw iT iS oKaY nOt To Be OKaY in marriage yada yada, then she’ll start bombing the socials with how it’s so hard being a single mum and how hard it is that dad won’t help out, I can just FEEL it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She probably wants him to look like this again
Yup, and Kurt probably wishes Sarah wasn’t an abusive, over-injected, shrivelled 45yo that trapped him with 2 kids, starves him, and publicly shames him…

Focks probably wishes he had a Mum and not some random woman he hates always shoving a camera in his face. Malcom just wishes he could breathe…

I guess no one gets what they want in the Tilse Stevenson household 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. If he took the time necessary to get the "Ken" body back, she'd have the shits that she was forced to spend too much of her boss-milf-ceo-babe time parenting her own children. Now, since he does dedicate so much time to being a father, he can't devote the necessary hours to being her Ken doll. Either way, her attitude towards him will always be "JUST DO BETTER."

What a miserable life to live.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
the funny thing is, she doesn't want the ken body back because she's attracted to it, she wants it back because it looks good on social media and gets more clicks.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I actually reckon they will break up, I just have a feeling. It will be the same as the miscarriage baiting, she’ll be adamant not to talk about it, then start baiting, then they will make a fluffy video together talking about hOw iT iS oKaY nOt To Be OKaY in marriage yada yada, then she’ll start bombing the socials with how it’s so hard being a single mum and how hard it is that dad won’t help out, I can just FEEL it
I don’t think Sarah would let it happen. She’s a master manipulator, she’d tell him she’d get full custody of the kids and stuff. Also given his income is KJ tilse media, which he grew from Sarah’s following, he’s kind of dependent on her in a way. She’d tell him she’d turn her millions of followers against him and that people would chose her over him with brand deals ect… (which obviously isn’t true, but I think Sez would gaslight him into believing it). Also isn’t the house in her name or something? I reckon she’s fully prepared for this and would have a lot of legal loop holes or things in her name so he would be absolutely ducked over if he divorced her and ruined her Christmas mummy brand image.

She’d also gaslight him and tell him he’d be ruining the boys lives and the family. Probably fake another medical condition too for sympathy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
the funny thing is, she doesn't want the ken body back because she's attracted to it, she wants it back because it looks good on social media and gets more clicks.
This struck me too, and reminded me of when they were dating and she used to parade Kurt for the camera, feature his shirtless body in thumbnails etc. Later this evolved to carting around a literal cardboard cutout of Kurt, and lamenting about how he now has a ‘Dad bod’ when he used to be a ‘rig’ (her words).

Can you imagine the public vilification and damage to Sarah’s self esteem if Kurt continuously brought up how she used to be skinnier, more shredded, less wrinkled etc when they first started dating, or made a bleeping cardboard cutout of her and said ‘ugh, this is back when you were skinny. I don’t care that you lost your period. I want the girlfriend body back’?!

I’m fairly certain I heard Kurt comment about how he was overtraining back then, and how he wasn’t particularly healthy at his most muscular (not that he’s any closer to health now!) Sound familiar Sarah? Yet she’d have him somehow train and parent around the clock so that he can look like a ken doll, because she wants (wants wants) it.

Sarah’s conscious choice of words here is also very telling. Barbies and doll play is about exactly that - play, fiction, performance. Unlike most couples who will actively celebrate and lift their partner up about their looks no matter how their bodies may change, Sarah only cares about maintaining the impression of a static and unchanging facade.

I honestly didn’t think she could get any more vapid, but here we are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Saw a great comment on the FB page. Kind of confused why Sarah is saying Kurt needs his “boyfriend” body back when this was him recently with abs? And they swear it wasn’t photoshopped??

So which one is it Sarah? 🤔
His left boob , definitely gives away its photoshopped

Reactions: 4
imagine your collabs being so popular, two seperate brands put your tit on sale at the same time.
Holy tit $100+ for a tasteless and useless Metamucil rip off??? You’ve got to be joking! I can’t believe people actually waste their money on this tit!

Reactions: 16
I just realised why Sarah going to check up on Kurt the other day gave me the shits! When I was younger and mum was working as a receptionist at the local church, the Youth Pastors wife would come and “visit” with their kids and even if he was in with a parishioner they would barge into the office. She was super neglectful of the kids too and would palm their youngest off to other members of the church on a Sunday. Long story short, they got divorced within a couple years because she was too overbearing. She had really bad PPD and other mental health problems and Sarah reminds me so much of her!

Reactions: 15
Firstly Sarah for someone with as much money as you, you are living proof money can't buy style. Put your grandpas blazer down.

Also Malakai basically has a blanket over his face and she just pans the camera away because she doesn't care doesn't bother to fix it. I can't even.
We could use her as an example to write a book on what not to do with your newborn. So many young women watching her who might think that's how you treat a newborn. Incredibly unsafe time and time again.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm sorry but Sarah as a MILF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, we know that girl is a pillow princess, aint nothing sexual about her.
I can’t stomach any more pillow talk about these two, please let’s not go there again 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I get banter with your partner. My boyfriend reckons he has put on some weight (I don’t see it) and take the piss out of him and tease him about it, always followed by “naaaah I am joking you are super hot lets go to the bedroom 😂” or something along those lines if you know what I mean. That’s private anyway, I wouldn’t really joke or try to tease him about it in public, let alone on a podcast 😬
Plus, isn’t this supposed to be a health podcast? Imagine actually being interested in health and fitness, find this Healthcode podcast and find yourself listening to two twats for 5 min talking about fanny farts and criticising the host’s body. Weird. They are so unprofessional. They would do much better as a business if they started marketing towards a broader audience and not just the stans. If you just happen upon them and not know Kurt or Sarah, you’d be very confused about most of what they do

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Firstly Sarah for someone with as much money as you, you are living proof money can't buy style. Put your grandpas blazer down.

Also Malakai basically has a blanket over his face and she just pans the camera away because she doesn't care doesn't bother to fix it. I can't even.
We could use her as an example to write a book on what not to do with your newborn. So many young women watching her who might think that's how you treat a newborn. Incredibly unsafe time and time again.
At least she's stopped using that Cocoonababy Nest inside the Moses basket. Now Malachite only has a blanket to suffocate him. Love that for him.

Also, those "mum" jeans and blazer scream at her attempt to look "professional" so what's the betting they're filming HoG stuff today. If so not sure why she told us. It's not like we're ever gonna see the vlog 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Is that Jei in the background?
Imagine being on set, on shoot, presumably for work, and all you can get yourself to do is eye duck yourself in the giant mirror, while your colleagues are setting up and doing the real work around you.
She really shits me.

Reactions: 27
Hi all.
Too many threads to catch up on.
First - couldn’t watch the birth blog because REVOLTING.
And why have we not seen Fox? Is it because the tard wants to wait to release it in a new boring ass vlog?
Can’t believe I used to like the people.
Straight up revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.