Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Sarah would let it happen. She’s a master manipulator, she’d tell him she’d get full custody of the kids and stuff. Also given his income is KJ tilse media, which he grew from Sarah’s following, he’s kind of dependent on her in a way. She’d tell him she’d turn her millions of followers against him and that people would chose her over him with brand deals ect… (which obviously isn’t true, but I think Sez would gaslight him into believing it). Also isn’t the house in her name or something? I reckon she’s fully prepared for this and would have a lot of legal loop holes or things in her name so he would be absolutely ducked over if he divorced her and ruined her Christmas mummy brand image.

She’d also gaslight him and tell him he’d be ruining the boys lives and the family. Probably fake another medical condition too for sympathy.
If he still, in spite of all of that, leaves her, I'll start following him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They’re definitely going for the skater kid look with 🦊 now instead of the surfer grom vibe. Wonder if they regret using 🌊 as his middle name, and not using it for their gEntLe bOy, who probably fits the whole ‘chilled out ocean vibe’ more. Imagine naming your kid two emojis though. How embarrassing. 🦊🌊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope Ellie has a smooth transition with Bub #2
Her and Alex seem like a great team, such great news for them both 💗💜💗💜

Reactions: 21
She uploaded this because she thought it ultimately looked cute and wholesome. At first glance it looks like she's leaning in to pull a funny face at Fox or to laugh and smile with him as they enjoy a family picnic in the park.

What has been captured instead is a 100% pissed off Sarah leaning in to glare at her son, probably in the middle of telling him off for not performing adequately for the camera with his baby brother, and he's just laughing back at her.

And then they all went home in a strop.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
She called it a “meeting “ with Maddi when I think it was more of an appointment? I’m currently building a house and I know when we have meetings with the builders and designers I call them appointments?
Super nitpicky but it’s just another example of Sarah calling the most basic conversation a meeting so it seems like she is working. Designing your warehouse/office space is not hard work. Heck it’s actually so fun and exciting to pick out everything and it definitely does not count as not being on maternity leave because even stay at home mums who are building do this?
The only people who think she actually works hard are her 12 yr old followers because anyone who has had an actual job knows that Sarah is so bad a organising and time management and that is why she can’t have “maternity leave” she’s not going into the office for 8hrs a day with employees who aren’t her family.
I also guarantee she doesn’t just sit and talk to MKT or even hold him just because she wants to.
She has no maternal instinct whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She called it a “meeting “ with Maddi when I think it was more of an appointment? I’m currently building a house and I know when we have meetings with the builders and designers I call them appointments?
Super nitpicky but it’s just another example of Sarah calling the most basic conversation a meeting so it seems like she is working. Designing your warehouse/office space is not hard work. Heck it’s actually so fun and exciting to pick out everything and it definitely does not count as not being on maternity leave because even stay at home mums who are building do this?
The only people who think she actually works hard are her 12 yr old followers because anyone who has had an actual job knows that Sarah is so bad a organising and time management and that is why she can’t have “maternity leave” she’s not going into the office for 8hrs a day with employees who aren’t her family.
I also guarantee she doesn’t just sit and talk to MKT or even hold him just because she wants to.
She has no maternal instinct whatsoever.
I coordinated our entire house build from scratch while pregnant, working part time and having my toddler at home with me fulltime, giving Sezbot a run for her money if I do say so myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Had a look at the review for the Sunee app, and I had a little chuckle.
Looks like someone on the SD team has been asked/paid to review this.
There are no spelling mistakes so it can’t be boss babe CEO the sez herself
Everyone likes a little nice cream. Spelling error number one

Reactions: 3
I coordinated our entire house build from scratch while pregnant, working part time and having my toddler at home with me fulltime, giving Sezbot a run for her money if I do say so myself.
She would die from envy if she knew how much other mums were able to do without feeling the need to broadcast it to over 1 million people for validation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Continuing on from the podcast..

The girls said that Fox’s hair did fit Sarahs aesthetic for the brand Sarah has tried to create for her family, and how she has spoken about wanting to be a MILF, with blonde surfy groms running around, they proceeded to say that it gross to verbalise that it did play a factor in to why she kept his hair long even when it was quite clear he didn’t like it that way.

Malachi is the “angel” baby with emojis and how she has painted him as her angel child and better behaved, easy child whereas fox is painted in the light of badly behaved category and playing them off of just each other. Malachi was posed with a protein bar and the image was giving Sarah’s discount code with the “ad” hidden in the pattern on his clothing which gave them the ick.

They spoke about the ridiculous jumper that Kurt got her as her push present, and mentioned why would you want to wear that through something traumatic like birth.

I think this covers most of it, sorry if I missed anything ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've never heard someone say the word 'anyway' so much .

Businesses can't be to self sufficient and to great if you can't step away for one minute after a whole 9 months of organising from maternity leave. But sounds like she just has to be in charge and know everything going on. Not healthy at all , no boundaries with herself

Ps. Biologically normal for your baby want to be held 24/7 and not a phase. They don't outgrow needing you.... step one pickup baby step two put down 5 years later🤣

Lol at someone dming her for eating soup with her fork funny because it's hot.

Hi Sarah ❤

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This might get deleted, but how chill was Ellie's announcement?!
None of the drama and histrionics and hiding tit from her husband that Sarah pulled.
No baiting. No hints in the run up. No obvious monetizing.

See, it's not hard to do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Everyone likes a little nice cream. Spelling error number one

I could be mistaken but I believe “nice cream” usually refers to ice cream without all the “ew yuck I hate you” ingredients - eg. Banana based mush blended and frozen to create an ice cream like consistency.

Sounds like pure-sadness-cream to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I could be mistaken but I believe “nice cream” usually refers to ice cream without all the “ew yuck I hate you” ingredients - eg. Banana based mush blended and frozen to create an ice cream like consistency.

Sounds like pure-sadness-cream to me.
Oooooooh. My apologies hahaha just came off a double shift from work. As a nurse. Yes… a real job sez.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oooooooh. My apologies hahaha just came off a double shift from work. As a nurse. Yes… a real job sez.
No need to apologise! You’re already working harder in one hour of said double shift than Sez has all year. Thank you for what you do ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes I’m so happy for Ellie too! Can’t wait to see how they transition Bowie, he’s already such a sweet kid! Their family is so loving 🥰. Love all their vlogs.

Ellie also mentioned that they’ve got a busy 2022
- New warehouse
- House build
- Cookbook release
- Baby 2

Sarah wishes she was her badly.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.