Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the multiple posts y’all - just on a roll with thoughts tonight and was going through the welcome to the womb Instagram (first post about Focks’ birth)

Does Brenton HATE THEM or something? Why is he such a rude prick to one of his supposed best friends?! Kurt’s getting hit from all angles and while he’s problematic in his own right - nobody deserves this kind of taunting.

I hope Brenton looses some hair in the future and gets mocked just as hard.
Even if this is playful banter, pull this tit on your personal page, or Kurt's personal page. Not on the professional page of a third person altogether. Incredibly juvenile, but just makes me think their vibe attracts their tribe.

Reactions: 29
on her back doing pulses on her pilates machine
Holy tit - I forgot about the wing of their home with the pilates reformer!!! Do they still have it? We haven't seen her having a SnEaKy pLaY on the reformer in many months. And what happened to the full sized drum kit in Focks' room??

Reactions: 28
Sooooo, coming up this week on The Sezzy's Day Inc Channel:
- A boat day
- Fox the pro drummer
- A PP special reformer workout

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Sooooo, coming up this week on The Sezzy's Day Inc Channel:
- A boat day
- Fox the pro drummer
- A PP special reformer workout
LMAO, we should all hold our breath to be credited as her content farm. Should I add "ghost editorial assistant for raw and real Aussie influencer" to my LinkedIn page? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Rubbing non-SPF moisturiser into her already burnt shoulders 🤦🏽‍♀️ while in the blasting sun. Reallllly?!
How is she meant to be a leather shrivelled up MILF if she wears sunscreen and covers up in the sun?!

She likes the extremely shiny over botoxed forehead, very wrinkly crows feet, bags under her eyes and sun damaged décolletage

She is very happy with the progress on her 90 year old woman hands that’s why she insists on having them in every shot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Very surprised she hasn’t done a reel of malalakai first month of life with Hillsong music and footage of him in hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Very surprised she hasn’t done a reel of malalakai first month of life with Hillsong music and footage of him in hospital
Read this comment as I'm watching the Hillsong documentary and so the yikes has quadrupled for me personally 🤮 did she use their music on the labor vlog or just generic Christian songs? I'm glad I never watched the vlog now haha

Reactions: 17
Holy tit - I forgot about the wing of their home with the pilates reformer!!! Do they still have it? We haven't seen her having a SnEaKy pLaY on the reformer in many months. And what happened to the full sized drum kit in Focks' room??
I think she was made to give up her Pilates room to turn it into Fox's drum climbing room. They've got the second lounge, Pilates room and 'media room' and I feel like she's been sat in the media room/office since fox's bedroom was made?
I assume the Pilates machine is in the home gym?
Honestly typing all this, their house layout is dumb af.

Reactions: 13
What I love the most about this room is Sarah saying eventually the boys will share a bedroom because God forbid they have their own room at the expense of her reformer room and home office.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I think she was made to give up her Pilates room to turn it into Fox's drum climbing room. They've got the second lounge, Pilates room and 'media room' and I feel like she's been sat in the media room/office since fox's bedroom was made?
I don't think so because remember she put a different flooring in her "Pilates room" (so funny bc it's literally an empty room with a single reformer). I believe Fox's room is carpeted. But still wondering what is happening with the Pilates reformer and that room

Reactions: 11
LMAO, we should all hold our breath to be credited as her content farm. Should I add "ghost editorial assistant for raw and real Aussie influencer" to my LinkedIn page? 🤭
Genius!
i think we could all do that, seeing as we are the real influencers behind this boss babe CEO

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The drum kit is still in his bedroom, smooshed against the small gap between the wall and the double bed fox and Kurt sleep in. I wish I’d screenshot it but you could see it in the background of her stories not long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.