Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sad that fox is no where to be seen.. she is putting all her time into moneymaker #2
But also just the lack of any sort of family time. They are just parenting the children separately which is not Sustainable.

Reactions: 27
Not sure why Australian birth stories want to interview her, She definitely had alot of trauma come up from foxes birth which was unresolved and fears not worked through, but hey atleast she has the $1000 pram and expensive rocker and basinet 🙈

it wouldn't be surprising to me if she found malakais birth and the intensity traumatic . I feel alot was edited out too. She went from epidural to pushing and other times one long screen with em. Feel like It's chopped and chosen to portray her in whatever light she wants to be seen in.
The scene of her holding her baby was special. I didn't notice any connection between her and Kurt though

• Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1181252

YUCK her birth video is number one on the trending tab of YouTube. This screenshot really feels like shes bragging and showing off
It's not like she needed the ego boost, her head will probably explode at this point!
Also, I'm laughing at the fact that she's liked her own video hahah
Now you know why it was imperative that she bait the heck out of this and monetize it
✨rAw aNd ReAL✨

Reactions: 11
this is going to sound horrible I know, like she just gave birth and all, but FRICK me that is the UGLIEST crying face Sarah i can’t take you seriously when you look like the sad drama mask 🎭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not sure why Australian birth stories want to interview her, She definitely had alot of trauma come up from foxes birth which was unresolved and fears not worked through, but hey atleast she has the $1000 pram and expensive rocker and basinet 🙈

it wouldn't be surprising to me if she found malakais birth and the intensity traumatic . I feel alot was edited out too. She went from epidural to pushing and other times one long screen with em. Feel like It's chopped and chosen to portray her in whatever light she wants to be seen in.
The scene of her holding her baby was special. I didn't notice any connection between her and Kurt though
What??!?!!?! Why???? How did you find this out??

Reactions: 4
She’s so desperate to walk that she’s taking her newborn out in potential rain and winds. He’s probably still recovering but of course her needs come first.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Omg Sarah take your sunglasses off you wombat.

You are feeding your newborn maybe let him try and make eye contact with you?

We get it, he inconvenienced YOU, YOU were ready for a walk because poor YOU has only managed 3 since he was born and YOU were ready to go with YOUR shoes and sunglasses on and YOU'RE sick of sitting in the chair feeding Malakai because YOUR back hurts.

Ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg Sarah take your sunglasses off you wombat.

You are feeding your newborn maybe let him try and make eye contact with you?

We get it, he inconvenienced YOU, YOU were ready for a walk because poor YOU has only managed 3 since he was born and YOU were ready to go with YOUR shoes and sunglasses on and YOU'RE sick of sitting in the chair feeding Malakai because YOUR back hurts.

Ffs
She’s probably hiding her eyes for a reason. It’s ok to have Botox, no one cares. Hiding it makes you look ashamed

Reactions: 24
sarah lying on the bed with her black hoodie on and over her head reminded me of when i was hospitalised with anorexia. she looked SO gaunt and lifeless just like me when i was on bedrest being watched and force fed
Exactly. Had that same memory myself when seeing the screenshots. I still have my oversized men's black hoodie from that time. I lived in that thing; it helped me hide. I'm sorry you went through that, too. ❤

YUCK her birth video is number one on the trending tab of YouTube. This screenshot really feels like shes bragging and showing off
There was never any doubt it would trend. She is very good at her job. Unfortunately, her stans are not very good b.s. detectors.
Enjoy your cash rolling in Scuzz. Maybe buy yourself a new personality with it? The old one is ratchet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Also, in regards to her miscarriage/sick baby baiting , I wonder if how Sarah interpreted the Doctor was incredibly skewed. The doctor may have said, “there is the the option to terminate” which Sarah heard “terminate your baby” and then manipulated Kurt, her family and her audience.
I agree. She seems to be extremely sensitive to how people speak to her and if it's not done with a smile or to her liking in some other waty she turns on that person. Examples are the woman leaving the gym while Sarah was waiting to park and her description of the doctors during Fox's birth. In both cases she had issues with the way they spoke to her or how she percieved them acting around her. It's like if people aren't 100% focused on her or kissing her arse she automatically thinks they're hating on her and goes on the defensive.

So I imagine that doctor was unfortunately just too blunt when explaining all of her options to her and Sarah heard what she wanted to hear because she had already decided to vilify him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
While at the same time I can understand why a doctor would be blunt when talking about potential health issues with your unborn choice so that the person is fully aware of the situation. They cannot afford for it to be open to interpretation because they were not straight to the point. And even then, Sarah probably only took out of it what she wanted.

I don't think we will ever know what happened in that original doctor conversation about M when she was told to start again as even Sarah herself will have forgotten all that was said to her, and will only stick to the narrative she has chosen to play. I feel particularly for Kurt (as problematic as he can be) as he has been left out of so much in this pregnancy and the diagnosis that I don't think he has come to terms with it yet. And will continue to struggle as he singlehandedly parents F

Reactions: 23
Regarding today's stories...

Sarah: out at a cafe with F & M enjoying a coffee.

4 hours later

Sarah: Omg I just want to go for a walk but M is so needy he won't let me. All I've done is sit in this chair all day. Woah is me.

Reactions: 39
Sez hate to tell you babes but your pony tail looked short and teeny tiny before your haircut x

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Based on the recaps provided it does seem like this might be one of her best and most judiciously edited videos ever. That coupled with a week of boring updates and sponcon, two major haircuts, and another podcast release makes me think there’s a rebrand on the horizon. Either her managers have stepped in, or she and Kurt have had it out and she’s finally going along with HIS vision for the brands. Maybe a bit of both.

Kurt has always been the creative director. He’s never hidden this. Stans and hate-watchers alike have simply underestimated him because he’s never shown all of himself/his business/etc. I’m not saying Kurt is an exceptionally smart man, nor do I think he’s some creative genius or business man. He’s just a guy who grew up in what seems like a family of self-starters who are charismatic, incredibly moderate in their views, and intentional about what is shared outside of their inner circle. Thats a very solid foundation from which to build a quiet but sustainable brand.

We don’t have to like his style, personality, wife, or the podcasts he produces for him to be successful. Because, unlike Sarah’s business, his endeavors don’t rely on the whims of a fan base. He just has to show up on time, meet deadlines, and keep the controversy off his client’s socials.
We have all underestimated Kurt. He’s not a complete and utter moron but is in fact the brains behind the million dollar immoral Sarah’s Day business, thanks to his solid upbringing.

I’ve heard it all now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Okay and??
I’m not sure why this comment is relevant. You birthed without an epidural 👏🏼👏🏼 Posterior babies are painful, your comment just screams yOu doNT nEeD oNe, when there’s nothing wrong with getting one.
Because I wanted women who were going into labour with a posterior baby to not think they HAD to get an epidural. Sarah made out like it was an automatic thing 🤷‍♀️ I didn’t have not have an epidural cause I’m better than other people. I didn’t have an epidural cause it was a VBA2C and I literally COULDNT have one. Hospital protocol and all that 😂 I also had to have the baby vacuumed out, tore from vag to butthole and needed a spinal block to get repaired after. Did you want those details too?
Not sure why I needed to go into all those details to appease you. But there ya go.
And did you not read the part where I said I actually had one in a different birth? 😂 just offering a different perspective 😘

(I had my babies over a decade ago, their births have little to no relevance to me or anyone else 😂😂😂)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.