Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo these were the noteworthy parts of this incredibly dull vlog: (another point to Beth for winning the better birth story, Sezzy!)

1. Sarah lamenting that she can’t labour at home until she’s 8cm…and she’s worried because she ‘knows the hospital PrOtOcOl when there meconium in the waters’ HA! Let’s not kid ourselves Sarah, we all know you’d never be able to stand the pain at home for any length of time. And yeah, the ‘hospital protocol’ is to do what’s necessary to keep your bleeping child alive, not to placate your ego.

2. Kurt looking utterly detached and like his mind is elsewhere the entire time.

3. Sarah saying “I’m so glad I got the epidural” and Emily responding “So am I! That was a good decision for you” 😂😂😂 I’m sorry but I cannot take that as anything else but Emily being so thankful that Sarah wasn’t going to put her through another head banging conniption, because she knows she has zero pain tolerance.

4. Fox having zero interest on FaceTime and just wanting his Dad to come home. Sarah’s Mum sounding equally unexcited and even disappointed that she got the epi.

5. Sarah looking like a comb-worshipping Balenciaga monk.
F5E20DB7-0D06-4A97-808F-4DFA09704378.jpeg
4366AF61-BC60-459B-96CE-CC6B11CF2C86.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Disclaimer that I've never had a kid and I'm not siding with Sarah etc.

TW potential eating disorder talk... minor but rather be safe than sorry!

The way that Sarah talks about the epidural reminded me of how I've seen people/myself with eating issues talk about food. Ie sometimes it's the have I earnt it or done enough for it. I wonder if that's part of the eating disorder thinking that she's 'used' to fighting in her head and that's why she feels the need to justify it so much?
100%agree with you

Reactions: 8
I just watched the end. I cried cause birth is an emotional thing.
All I’m going to say is that I had a baby just as big as her, who was posterior and didn’t have an epidural. It’s not an automatic thing that you’ll need one. (I also had two csections, and an epidural with other births so I’m not against them 😂)
Okay and??
I’m not sure why this comment is relevant. You birthed without an epidural 👏🏼👏🏼 Posterior babies are painful, your comment just screams yOu doNT nEeD oNe, when there’s nothing wrong with getting one.

Reactions: 24
sarah lying on the bed with her black hoodie on and over her head reminded me of when i was hospitalised with anorexia. she looked SO gaunt and lifeless just like me when i was on bedrest being watched and force fed

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
sarah lying on the bed with her black hoodie on and over her head reminded me of when i was hospitalised with anorexia. she looked SO gaunt and lifeless just like me when i was on bedrest being watched and force fed
Yep. This brought back memories.. 🥺

I hope you make a full recovery and live a beautiful life, because you are worth it 💗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Watch her pretend she never forced the surfy ocean boy vibe onto Fox and now start acting as if he was born to be a skater and that has been his personality the whole time.
Also she is out with the boys by herself? Que meltdown over how difficult Fox is and how much of a super mum she is for looking after her own children

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Watch her pretend she never forced the surfy ocean boy vibe onto Fox and now start acting as if he was born to be a skater and that has been his personality the whole time.
Also she is out with the boys by herself? Que meltdown over how difficult Fox is and how much of a super mum she is for looking after her own children
when the f is she going to show his haircut? she’s lowkey baiting it as per usual. does she think it looks bad hence why she won’t show it?

Reactions: 15
when the f is she going to show his haircut? she’s lowkey baiting it as per usual. does she think it looks bad hence why she won’t show it?
Nah she is just baiting for her vlog. Her content is so tit these days she has to bait a 3 year olds haircut to get people excited about a YouTube video.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Okay and??
I’m not sure why this comment is relevant. You birthed without an epidural 👏🏼👏🏼 Posterior babies are painful, your comment just screams yOu doNT nEeD oNe, when there’s nothing wrong with getting one.
But I don't think that's what this user was saying at all. No one cares that sez got an epidural like literally no one. Well except sez.

This user seems to be highlighting that sez used the fact he was posterior as an EXCUSE to get one. She's still negatively framing the epidural. She made it sound like it was a must because he was posterior. The epidural was needed because she needed it. She doesn't have to justify it like she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
This user seems to be highlighting that sez used the fact he was posterior as an EXCUSE to get one. She's still negatively framing the epidural. She made it sound like it was a must because he was posterior. The epidural was needed because she needed it. She doesn't have to justify it like she is.
Ah, thanks for clarifying. I cant get myself to watch the vlog at all and I asked about what her stance on the epi was because it sounded to me like she was over justifying it. Why does everything have to be special just because she's the one doing/getting something?

Jeez, shes so boring!

Reactions: 10
Hyping up the social media ✨reveal✨ of a random 3yo’s haircut is already creepy and uncalled for, but it’s a parenting faux pas made all the worse by the fact that they’ve given the kid a reverse mullet 🤮 These 2 have zero class.

Totally fitting of the bogan family vibe, but imo it makes Focks look even more like the little brat Sarah and Kurt are sadly raising him to be 🤣

Obviously not Fock’s fault, poor thing is just becoming a product of his toxic environment.

Cut to Elsa’s Wholesome Life, a few videos back and her little boy - who is actually blonde - got the cutest little first haircut that makes him look like the sweet little boy he is, and not like a todlahh who’s already learned to verbalise that he hates his Mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
But I don't think that's what this user was saying at all. No one cares that sez got an epidural like literally no one. Well except sez.

I agree. The purpose of that comment is to highlight how Sez excused herself from her choice. That she can't admit she is somehow normal like the rest of us and maybe the pain of childbirth just became too much.

I'm surprised she didn't say 'I would have been able to go full nachural, but it was bub's fault he was posterior and forced me into an epi'. Her saying that would have not caused any misinterpretation for the viewer. But, as usual, she reframes and carefully edits her words and the situation to give off the vibe that she is somehow victimised in every outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
IMG_8081.PNG

YUCK her birth video is number one on the trending tab of YouTube. This screenshot really feels like shes bragging and showing off
It's not like she needed the ego boost, her head will probably explode at this point!
Also, I'm laughing at the fact that she's liked her own video hahah

• Sick
Reactions: 46

Thats what I got from the user, good explanation that posterior doesn't equal you have to have an epidural. I know heaps of women who have birthed with no epidural and baby was posterior. DjSezbot can never just own her actions it's always excuses!

Reactions: 18
She complains and lies about the smallest most unimportant and uninteresting of things 😒🙄

I think we’re in leap 1
I Y K Y K

🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
"This will be my third walk since giving birth" "all I do is sit and eat and I need to go for a walk" - tell me you have an exercise disorder without telling me you have an exercise disorder

Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.