Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very off topic, but I follow an Australian food blogger (RecipeTin Eats) who is coming out with a cookbook and wow, such a stark contrast with Sarah.

She regularly shows how she's made 20-30 variations of a single recipe to ensure it's absolutely perfect. And she may have to pull a certain recipe from the book because it wasn't coming out perfect every single time.

Now THAT'S the type of cookbook I'd invest my money in, not something that just included the slop Sarah whipped up for dinner last night and decided it was worthy of the app/cookbook.
Nagibfrom recipe tin eats is the friggen best 😂 !! Sorry to go off topic too but anyone who needs recipes should go look at her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
263A6028-D093-43CF-87D0-87E47518C367.png
D5E2E734-66C3-4DC0-B6E6-C4DAC1708592.png

Fox must be sick of having to hide his hair with a hat until the vlog ‘release day’

And Sez:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Nagibfrom recipe tin eats is the friggen best 😂 !! Sorry to go off topic too but anyone who needs recipes should go look at her
YES Nagi and RecipeTinEats is amazing. The amount of work she puts into her recipes is next level. And the fact she created RecipeTinMeals to provide free food for disadvantaged people is bloody amazing - Sarah would never dream of doing something so altruistic.

RecipeTinEats is everything a food/recipe start up should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Very off topic, but I follow an Australian food blogger (RecipeTin Eats) who is coming out with a cookbook and wow, such a stark contrast with Sarah.

She regularly shows how she's made 20-30 variations of a single recipe to ensure it's absolutely perfect. And she may have to pull a certain recipe from the book because it wasn't coming out perfect every single time.

Now THAT'S the type of cookbook I'd invest my money in, not something that just included the slop Sarah whipped up for dinner last night and decided it was worthy of the app/cookbook.
I love her too! Her recipes were so delicious, but it‘s been years since I last looked at her page, because I stopped eating meat. Does she have more veggie meals nowadays?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
SmAsHiNg out some work emails on mAtErNiTy lEaVe trying to look like a 30 year old gangster mum of two.
A6A49484-49AC-4BBE-BF5E-BB3DABA0B64F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The contrast between Sezzy and someone like Laura Fritz (tik tok) is so apparent when you compare their ways of looking after a newborn and a toddler. I love Laura because she a) doesn’t overshare about herself or her kids on social media, and b) knows how to actually spend time with both of her kids, (plus Lena is so funny). She doesn’t need to make one of them out as a DeMoN cHiLd who’s soooooo difficult to control, nor does she force them into an aesthetic like our favourite milfy mumboss. Do better Sarah, you should not have such a clear divide between your children.

Reactions: 10
SmAsHiNg out some work emails on mAtErNiTy lEaVe trying to look like a 30 year old gangster mum of two.View attachment 1190619
Is she going to start live casting her tit breaks? What kind of an embecile feels it's prudent to tell people that they are smashing out emails with a photo of themselves? We don't need a minute by minute run down of how you're breathing Sezzy.

Or maybe we do... Free entertainment. :unsure:

And for the love of duck learn how to spell!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she going to start live casting her tit breaks? What kind of an embecile feels it's prudent to tell people that they are smashing out emails with a photo of themselves? We don't need a minute by minute run down of how you're breathing Sezzy.
It's scraping the bottom of the barrel so hard I figure the post was actually an excuse to bait show off the WF outfit. I'm sure we'll see her advertise it soon.

I love her too! Her recipes were so delicious, but it‘s been years since I last looked at her page, because I stopped eating meat. Does she have more veggie meals nowadays?
There is a category for vegetarian meals which seems to have a decent amount so could be worth have a look again 😊 not sure how frequently vego recipes are added though

Reactions: 3
It's scraping the bottom of the barrel so hard I figure the post was actually an excuse to bait show off the WF outfit. I'm sure we'll see her advertise it soon.
She has been scraping the bottom of the barrel so frequently lately that I'm sure she now lives there.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.