Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you normally get a push present before or after you actually give birth? I have no clue but I would think it would be after? In which case I find it odd Kurt have her the jumper as she was in labour, and to me it seems like the timing / whole basis of the present was so she could wear it and flex it in the labour vlog… purely for aesthetic purposes

Reactions: 35
It clearly wasn't selling even when she first launched it! Because it was in the bundles which were super expensive so then they started selling it all separately.
No one wants her tit anymore 😂
Yeh it was also weird, yet not completely unexpected, that she hyped hyped hyped it up until release, then after the weird DIY ad (complete with spelling errors, convoluted messaging, French music, and ham bellies) she never mentioned it again.

Sarah’s approach to marketing always seems non-sensical and haphazardly cobbled together, but I’ll never understand how stans can buy her recycled shtick that she’s SaHHh oBsEsSeD wItH hEr LaTest private labelling cash grab ColLeCtiOn, when the ‘obsession’ only originates in the 2 weeks leading up to a release, then disappears completely.

It then takes a call out (on Tattle) for her to bring it up again. Soooo, just like with poopy bloom, you can bet there with be a “costal” natives shill tomorrow.

And yeah, Sarah, your pisspoor cAmPaIGn (aka Kurt filming from the bushes with a GoPro strapped to his head while you put on non-spf moisturiser on the beach as French music plays, because all that makes complete sense) still has a glaring typo in the title card, you dumb witch.
F5F2D935-C63F-4C5A-95DA-49667A7C1D33.jpeg

24F520E3-886B-4D23-A38C-FC906495A1C8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Someone posted the podcast transcript on the SpokenOut Facebook page and there’s already 20+ comments all of which are negative and saying how horrible what she said was (and how horrible she is).

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Someone posted the podcast transcript on the SpokenOut Facebook page and there’s already 20+ comments all of which are negative and saying how horrible what she said was (and how horrible she is).
Came here to say this. The people who are defending her in the comment section haven’t got a leg to stand on - “WhO aRe We To JuDgE?”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Posted her non-spf body lotion 9 hours ago and only 13 comments 😂
Birth vlog didn’t quite boost her overall engagement like she wanted.

May or may have been someone I know 😅

Two Palms Talent Management really needs to step up their game, must be tough work managing her problematic ass.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What I will see everytime I see anyone on social media pose like this.
I fell over when trying to pose like Dedikated lifestyle poses in her endless free activewear stories. It’s ridiculous how they contort their bodies to look a certain way in a photo. No wonder it takes her all day to post her hauls, she probably falls over too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Posted her non-spf body lotion 9 hours ago and only 13 comments 😂
Birth vlog didn’t quite boost her overall engagement like she wanted.

May or may have been someone I know 😅

Two Palms Talent Management really needs to step up their game, must be tough work managing her problematic ass.
Those damn hands in every photo or video 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Before I found out what MILF actually stands for I thought it meant “mother in late fourties”. Obviously Sezzy thinks that too, as that’s the only kind of MILF she’s becoming. #milfymumbossceo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Do you normally get a push present before or after you actually give birth? I have no clue but I would think it would be after? In which case I find it odd Kurt have her the jumper as she was in labour, and to me it seems like the timing / whole basis of the present was so she could wear it and flex it in the labour vlog… purely for aesthetic purposes
In my country it's always after. You never know how things can go, so you just wait until everything is ok and mom and the baby are both fine. And yeah, as someone said already, it's something emotional and special. Not a jumper.

Reactions: 16
Wanted to show it off in the vlog so they could claim it back on their taxes like every thing else they show off.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Their relationship is like "Jada-Will Smith" but without the entanglement. A narcissistic witch putting down her husband at any occasion, manipulating him, making him feel like tit and even though he knows it, he just keeps going because divorcing would be more complicated than standing her bs.

Reactions: 20
I find it so odd to launch an “Easter sale” today - better hope they’ve got fast turnaround time to get it to people before the public holidays.

And how is it even relevant to Easter? If they put some thought into it, they could have targeted the add for the sale and made bundles to gift to family members at Easter time, and pretended it’s the perfect gift for your mum / MIL / sister / whoever for Easter.

It seems last-minute and lazy.

Reactions: 20
Sorry for the multiple posts y’all - just on a roll with thoughts tonight and was going through the welcome to the womb Instagram (first post about Focks’ birth)

Does Brenton HATE THEM or something? Why is he such a rude prick to one of his supposed best friends?! Kurt’s getting hit from all angles and while he’s problematic in his own right - nobody deserves this kind of taunting.

I hope Brenton looses some hair in the future and gets mocked just as hard.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Sorry for the multiple posts y’all - just on a roll with thoughts tonight and was going through the welcome to the womb Instagram (first post about Focks’ birth)

Does Brenton HATE THEM or something? Why is he such a rude prick to one of his supposed best friends?! Kurt’s getting hit from all angles and while he’s problematic in his own right - nobody deserves this kind of taunting.

Ah, Brenton showing his true Christian values, especially epitomising kindness with that comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Brenton, like Sarah, seems to suffer from "being mean to my friends is peak comedy" syndrome.

I've never understood this... Like, I understand being playful. My boyfriend and I definitely tease one another, but it's ALWAYS followed with some kind of affirmation. It's such a juvenile way to "connect" with other people - you put them down, and if they have an issue you get to cry "I was JOKING! God, you're so sensitive :rolleyes:" Absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The irony is that Brenton’s got a terrible receding hairlines himself. He’s honestly not too far behind Kurt. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.