Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why Emmy Lou always bends over!!! Thank you!!! Did we ever find out what her push present was btw?

I wonder if it’s fake. I’m dying to sleuth a bottle or tin of formula in the background one day. The attachment is nothing like my experience with breastfeeding. Mine were like kangaroos - the whole mouth was full of nipple and breast.
since when are push presents a thing? Isn’t it enough to be about to meet your baby ✨EARTHSIDE?✨? I didn’t get one and if my partner had pulled something out I would have been like WTF?

Apart from her abhorrent demands on Kurt for him to train the way she wants him to train and how happy she is when he finally does every thing she says and nothing he wants and she demands he looks a certain way he obviously doesn’t have the time or interest in right now
Reading that it’s obvious Kurt resents her and is her her bullshit pathetic attempts at “parenting” cos it’s so hard he has to come straight home and take over immediately

but apart from that

this bs about postpartum recovery

you aren’t recovering from an accident or surgery or an illness
You had a normal pregnancy and a normal birth sure if you want to put effort into being fit that’s great that’s a life style and it’s great but you aren’t recovering from some horrible experience that demands you regain your body
Your body is different and will be forever you aren’t recovering
You are living
sorry, but I have to disagree! Both pregnancy and birth put a lot of stress on your body. You have an internal wound where the placenta was attached. You bleed for weeks and once the bleeding has stopped you need to train and rewire your core and the rest of your body to work as they used to. I had my baby 20 months ago and still not fully recovered. It doesn’t mean to get your teenage body back, it means to live a healthy life. Lift weights (and your kids) without back pain and jump or sneeze without peeing yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Some day Kurt will have enough of this manipulation and leave.
I know we've said this so often, that the end is near and that he is seemingly building himself up independently, so it could possibly spark a separation at some point. I don't necessarily agree. I think there is TOO MUCH MONEY to be made and too much at stake that he'd be giving up at Sarah's Day Inc, to just call it quits and leave. Stockholm Syndrome is a real thing. You can have some sense of being in an abusive dynamic, and still have the "benefits" of that dynamic outweigh all else, convincing yourself to stay.

Like with everything else in their lives, their "marriage" too seems like a business decision, a calculated transaction for combined profits.

Reactions: 35
I know we've said this so often, that the end is near and that he is seemingly building himself up independently, so it could possibly spark a separation at some point. I don't necessarily agree. I think there is TOO MUCH MONEY to be made and too much at stake that he'd be giving up at Sarah's Day Inc, to just call it quits and leave. Stockholm Syndrome is a real thing. You can have some sense of being in an abusive dynamic, and still have the "benefits" of that dynamic outweigh all else, convincing yourself to stay.

Like with everything else in their lives, their "marriage" too seems like a business decision, a calculated transaction for combined profits.
I see this perspective and I do think it’s where Kurt is at present (ie not happy but weathering through because of the financial perks).

However I do think the abuse, manipulation and stress will reach critical mass sooner or later. It may not be imminent, but I truly believe it’s coming. Kurt will reach breaking point eventually where he’ll realise that the money isn’t worth the abuse anymore, (or some other ‘aha’ moment, like the realisation he’s been actively isolated from family, or that he’s acting as a single parent anyway, or that he could make legitimate claim to a large proportion of assets, or that he has the business potential to make it on his own, or hell, simply that he could be happier (or just happy full stop) as a single Dad).

I’ve honestly never seen any couple on or offline who look less in love.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
I see this perspective and I do think it’s where Kurt is at present (ie not happy but weathering through because of the financial perks).

However I do think the abuse, manipulation and stress will reach critical mass sooner or later. It may not be imminent, but I truly believe it’s coming. Kurt will reach breaking point eventually where he’ll realise that the money isn’t worth the abuse anymore, (or some other ‘aha’ moment, like the realisation he’s been actively isolated from family, or that he’s acting as a single parent anyway, or that he could make legitimate claim to a large proportion of assets, or that he has the business potential to make it on his own, or hell, simply that he could be happier (or just happy full stop) as a single Dad).

I’ve honestly never seen any couple on or offline who look less in love.
This is exactly what I was thinking. I don't think the end is near since the kid and marriage sometimes are like a temporary patch and of course there is the money. I think we will see more extravagant gifts from Sarah to Kurt (like the sponsored boat) because deep down she thinks she has to show him that he is better with her. But all this will only get you so far and I believe that Kurt will reach the breaking point eventually. I don't see problems they might have had to suddenly disappear with marriage or a new baby. They will both be miserable eventually.

Reactions: 22
I don’t think they will end up breaking up, they’ll just be miserable, Kurt will continue to have anxiety attacks, F will be a brat, M will be shilled for dollars and sympathy points and Sarah will be adding more fillers and Botox to make her a MILF

• Sad
Reactions: 50
No amount of fillers and botox could ever make her a MILF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It’s actually not legal to film NSW Health staff - you could report Sarah’s video to them and potentially get it taken down 😉
I wondered about this as I straight away identified both the midwives (same hospital for childbirth) and even if she asked them and they were fine with it, I would still think it’s against policy. There’s literally signs in all the rooms saying don’t video staff etc so was surprised to see their faces..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No amount of fillers and botox could ever make her a MILF.
She gives off such an up-tight, frigid vibe. She has like... Negative sex appeal 😂 the only person describing herself as a MILF is sarah herself. I feel like sarah thinks being skinny automatically equals fuckable lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Has anyone listened to the Health Code episode 113? It was a real insight for me into how Sarah treats Kurt.
They’re talking about Kurt having decided to start CrossFit. Here are some quotes from the episode that stood out to me:

Sarah: “Kurt used to be that guy who would say “oh all I wanna do is put my earphones on, lift heavy weights, I wanna train by myself”, and I feel like you have finally gotten to that point where I was at last year where you wanna be in more of a community based gym, people that uplift you and goals that you’re achieving outside of just you and your earphones”

(so basically disparaging the way that Kurt liked to workout, implying that her way was better?)

Kurt: “when you have kids life gets so much harder, you get a little bit of guilt going to the gym and just being in your own zone for a bit”…

Kurt: “What can happen sometimes is that if I’ve been at work all day, and Sarah’s been at home with Fox, or vice versa, by the time work finishes and I can go to the gym, Sarah’s going “ah can you please come home and help me, I really need help. Fox has been so hard today”. It’s hard being a parent.”

So evidently every time that Kurt tries to have some me-time and workout, Sarah's guilting him about it to make him come home and cut his self-time short. What a witch. (but then continues to rag on Kurt's "dad body")
Apparently Sarah does this to herself too without Kurt even asking her to (so that afterwards she can moan about it and blame Kurt for that?)

and the worst of all:

Sarah: “I just wanna update you guys that FINALLY Kurt has started CrossFit after saying he’s gonna start it forever, and MAYBE…. I just want your Ken body back.
Kurt: “Nah.. dirty hands! You just come home with dirty hands because the gym’s just like full of… you know?
Sarah: “Great, go have a shower. I don’t care about your dirty hands, I want your Ken body back, I want, I WANT-
Kurt: “Ken body trained like 6 days a week, 3 times a day, and was a carpenter as well!
Sarah: “Just do better, I want my BOYFRIEND Kurt back, because husband Kurt…
Kurt: “High expectation here, I don’t know how I feel about that”
Sarah: “Look it’s fine, I’m in post-partum recovery, you’re in… dad bod recovery… we can do this together, alright?

This part for me was actually really painful to listen to. I couldn’t ever imagine speaking to a loved one in this way, let alone my life partner. So dismissive of whatever he feels, and focused on what she wants. She doesn't get it that maybe, just maybe, Kurt doesn't care that much about getting "Ken body" back (which required an enormous time commitment), but maybe has evolved to care a bit more about creating a balanced life, focused on family, career, and other passions. She doesn't care about his happiness, his health, his well-being, but just his physical appearance. It makes me sick.
Why the hell don't they simply work less is beyond me. They take on so much and then winge about it non stop. They're multi millionaires. There are so many people who would kill to have the option to work less and spend more time with their families.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I don’t think they will end up breaking up, they’ll just be miserable, Kurt will continue to have anxiety attacks, F will be a brat, M will be shilled for dollars and sympathy points and Sarah will be adding more fillers and Botox to make her a MILF
I'm sorry but Sarah as a MILF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, we know that girl is a pillow princess, aint nothing sexual about her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone else noticed cOstAl nAtiVeS was such a hit, it’s already discounted? What, like two months later?!
It clearly wasn't selling even when she first launched it! Because it was in the bundles which were super expensive so then they started selling it all separately.
No one wants her tit anymore 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
since when are push presents a thing? Isn’t it enough to be about to meet your baby ✨EARTHSIDE?✨? I didn’t get one and if my partner had pulled something out I would have been like WTF?
YEP. I think anyone with ACTUAL fertility issues would say the best PuSh PrEsEnT would be a healthy baby.

Not a fugly overpriced jumper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
YEP. I think anyone with ACTUAL fertility issues would say the best PuSh PrEsEnT would be a healthy baby.

Not a fugly overpriced jumper

I don’t see an issue in a push present. But I do think it shows a disconnect between them as a couple.
Kurt’s gifts for birthday n Christmas tend to be a hint towards something he would like do as a family
… sleeping bag - camping …. Paddle board - day out on the water.
A push present tends to be something sentimental.. a $1500 jumper isn’t sentimental.
Just seems as though now they throw money at the problem like the more expensive/designer the gift (eg. the boat) the better the relationship.
But also on the boat. I haven’t seen it in a while.. understood a newborn makes it hard to get out on a boat but no mention of it at all. Maybe the sponsorship/lease ended and soon the announcement of they sold it will be incoming.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Kurt’s gifts for birthday n Christmas tend to be a hint towards something he would like do as a family
… sleeping bag - camping …. Paddle board - day out on the water.
He gave her a chef's knife for Christmas too😂😂Was he hinting at wanting better meals? Orrrrrr?

But also on the boat. I haven’t seen it in a while.. understood a newborn makes it hard to get out on a boat but no mention of it at all. Maybe the sponsorship/lease ended and soon the announcement of they sold it will be incoming.
Now that you've asked, it will make an appearance in the coming week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Id even go so far as say sports bra and socks still on, lights off and unfortunately, poor child traumatised for life.
Come on guys your giving them too much credit. We have discussed in great lengths her favourite position in previous threads - on her back doing pulses on her pilates machine with a pre filled turkey baster.

You are welcome.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.