Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm.... she does know she has like no biceps for someone who works out alot....doesn't she...?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
She has very little muscle to show for how much she works out. Aside from her abs, I wouldn't think she did 2-3 45 minute workouts nearly every day. So much effort for so little reward.

Oh yay. She's burning off whatever she ate for lunch or maybe she's trying to make it come back up. I'm not sure I'd call any of her workouts fun. They look like punishment and torture to me.

Constantly putting her hair in a slick back, tight bun is really taking a toll on her hairline and temples 😬

Reactions: 17
Also just to add on the wedding thing as I just watched the stories. This plus her engagement reaction and push for Kurt to propose... idk about anyone else but all she cares and talks about is the materialistic side of it? She does understand why she said yes and why they are getting married right? She does understand the reason and meaning of marriage? It’s not just to throw a party?? Damn, they really won’t last. It’s all an image thing and a life timeline/checklist she must achieve before 30.

I never used to want to get married because I’m introverted and hate the idea of a large gathering party that I’m the host of, same with my fiancé, and that’s what I always thought you were expected to do. One of the main reasons we decided we actually did want to get married, was for it to be a special moment for just us to share, to be a symbol of our love and commitment. But also, for the legal rights that come along with it - We want to be each other’s legal next of kin for starters without having to go through extra hoops/paperwork/stress as just a de facto couple if something happens to either of us.

I doubt Sarah has even thought about something as serious as that, given her whole thing of this is MY apartment and MY house because it’s MY money. Mine mine mine. She doesn’t even seem to understand she‘s in a defacto relationship, which gives them both rights very similar to marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I seriously can't believe this witch is complaining and acting like she doesn't have the money for her wedding. Also I'm so glad she's watching fox and supervising him, get off your insta stories and stop trying to get a free wedding. PS your holiday looks boring as hell, same whinging and workout routines. I at least hope you have given kurtle a good rogering, poor guy.
Could you imagine how boring their sex life is. They strike me as a “Wednesday night 9pm in missionary listening to Coldplay” type of sex life. How fun 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Could you imagine how boring their sex life is. They strike me as a “Wednesday night 9pm in missionary listening to Coldplay” type of sex life. How fun 🙃
Oh my gosh I'm rolling! Spot on! Coldplay 😂

If she really does have a prolapse, I doubt much of anything happens in their bedroom.

• Haha
Plus it seems as though her prolapse is still an issue.

Reactions: 9
Erm.... she does know she has like no biceps for someone who works out alot....doesn't she...?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I haven't been to the gym/worked out since Feb and mine are still bigger than hers, I no longer have abs tho cos I like food 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has very little muscle to show for how much she works out. Aside from her abs, I wouldn't think she did 2-3 45 minute workouts nearly every day. So much effort for so little reward.

Oh yay. She's burning off whatever she ate for lunch or maybe she's trying to make it come back up. I'm not sure I'd call any of her workouts fun. They look like punishment and torture to me.

Constantly putting her hair in a slick back, tight bun is really taking a toll on her hairline and temples 😬
exCUse Me don’t U know
Also just to add on the wedding thing as I just watched the stories. This plus her engagement reaction and push for Kurt to propose... idk about anyone else but all she cares and talks about is the materialistic side of it? She does understand why she said yes and why they are getting married right? She does understand the reason and meaning of marriage? It’s not just to throw a party?? Damn, they really won’t last. It’s all an image thing and a life timeline/checklist she must achieve before 30.

I never used to want to get married because I’m introverted and hate the idea of a large gathering party that I’m the host of, same with my fiancé, and that’s what I always thought you were expected to do. One of the main reasons we decided we actually did want to get married, was for it to be a special moment for just us to share, to be a symbol of our love and commitment. But also, for the legal rights that come along with it - We want to be each other’s legal next of kin for starters without having to go through extra hoops/paperwork/stress as just a de facto couple if something happens to either of us.

I doubt Sarah has even thought about something as serious as that, given her whole thing of this is MY apartment and MY house because it’s MY money. Mine mine mine. She doesn’t even seem to understand she‘s in a defacto relationship, which gives them both rights very similar to marriage.
My husband and I went to the registry office (I’m Australian) with a few close family members on a Tuesday, I wore a dress that cost no more than $30, made my own bouquet and then had some people around with grazing boards and a beautiful cake. We spent no more than $300 including the marriage license. It was the best day for us, we didn’t want anything fancy or to pay all this money for one day. We both can’t fathom how people want to spend thousands + on one single day. She needs to get a grip on reality.
She needs to realise no one wants to work “with you” for your dream wedding sezzy. You’re a literal nightmare, even from the sidelines.

exCUse Me don’t U know

i have not idea what that comment is and why it’s there lol

• Heart
Sorry someone asked how I knew she bought followers from this screen grab so I cut it down. On the 28/7 she had a perfect 10,000 follower increase... seems suss to me

E5AF5CAF-59A8-40F2-A669-B3319ADD487D.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Omg her wedding whinge stories were so boring & transparent. She's basically stomping her feet pouting "but daddy, I want my big free wedding nOwW!!"
For someone whose been dreaming of a boujee Byron wedding, she sure as duck seems surprised at the prices. $100k for 150 people is totally normal. Not saying I'd pay that myself, but that's what a regular basic witch can expect to pay - for the InStAgRaMmAbLe byron wedding. She's just blowing a gasket because she expected her name had more clout & she'd get more stuff for free. I know a couple of people in the wedding industry & Byron Bay is not the place to go if you want free stuff. No one cares that you're Sarah's Day.
Also Scuz, since you asked for wedding advice: Cut the budget & the guest list in half. That way you'll save money & also a little dignity when the marriage eventually fails (if her & Turd even make it to the alter). It's not a 'once in a lifetime' type thing for you & Turd...

Reactions: 23
Lol yes and poor kurtle being told to be quiet so she can hear herself count the calories with each thrust.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry someone asked how I knew she bought followers from this screen grab so I cut it down. On the 28/7 she had a perfect 10,000 follower increase... seems suss to me

View attachment 201276
I'm nt going to pretend to know how that site works, but its been mentioned before that it only counts followers at a per-10,000 rate. Like she might get 200, then 300, then lose 100 etc, but that site doesn't count the increase until she's hit 10,000 additional followers. Something like that anyway... someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lol yes and poor kurtle being told to be quiet so she can hear herself count the calories with each thrust.
I bet the only reason they even have sex is so she can wear her Apple watch & see how many calories she's burned.

• Haha
  • Wow
You guys are killing me with the sex commentary 😂 Thank you for the laughs.

Between her prolapse and his low testosterone, their bedroom is probably dead and they're not even married yet. Yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You guys are killing me with the sex commentary 😂 Thank you for the laughs.

Between her prolapse and his low testosterone, their bedroom is probably dead and they're not even married yet. Yikes!
the mental images im having aren’t great, in between the imaginary hair stroke, the pronunciation of NEW and imagining them having sex I might need to be committed to an insane asylum 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The wedding planner probably cancelled because they're from a hotspot and have travelled/been with large groups/passed through 4 airports in the last 2 weeks 😏

Or they were clear it wouldn't be spon and Sarah's thrown a tantrum. If elements wanted her, they could easily have done video calls and virtual tours. If this was Sarah's drrrrream location as if she hasn't done some poking around before now.
I think you are spot on here. The wedding planner made it clear it wouldnt be sponsored, so the "plan to meet her" got cancelled. Now Scuzzy is strutting around hollering out to "the sissys" talking about how expensive a wedding is.....nope, you're just fishing for another sponsor. Honestly she could have the wedding she is describing for 40k in any place other then Syd or Byron, just needs to be a little less precious.

the mental images im having aren’t great, in between the imaginary hair stroke, the pronunciation of NEW and imagining them having sex I might need to be committed to an insane asylum 🤢
Don’t forget a few body checks to make sure her “abs” are showing every so often too.
must really get the motors running 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahaha LOL at the sex commentary. Scuz is actually getting in an extra workout once every 12 months!

She has no boobs so I wonder if she asks him to finish on her abzzzzz

I love that everyone here is on the same page about being disgusted by the thought of the two of them together 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don’t believe for a second that she hasn’t looked into how much a wedding costs. It’s not my thing to spend a bunch on a wedding but some people want to do that, and that’s cool, their money, their lives. But the thing that drives me crazy is that people focus so much on the wedding and not the marriage. The whole point is that you are committing to another person for life. It should be a reflection of your love for each other. Dresses, flowers and canapés don’t mean tit. My husband could have proposed to me with a burger ring and I would have said yes because I want to him, not the wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m another one that doesn’t buy all this wedding stuff, she would have been googling weddings ages before she even managed to force Kurt into proposing. Byron has real celebrities that pay their way, they don’t need to give away free stuff to tin pot influencers to get business. Cough up the dough Sarah or go back to Cronulla and get married at the beach.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.