Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a middle name like ocean I’d more expect him to be in swimming lessons ASAP 🤣 like most kids with parents who ACTUALLY love the ocean not just say that for an insta vibe! She legit just sits on the beach and has a paddle occasionally that’s not an ocean lover girlfriend!
the whole name makes me cringe
i hate when she says FOX. just the way she says it, its like nails down a chalk board far out

Reactions: 16
the whole name makes me cringe
i hate when she says FOX. just the way she says it, its like nails down a chalk board far out
It truly is a ridiculous name and I don’t care what anyone says lol. She was literally just trying to be like an America celebrity by giving her child a truly stupid name.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anyone recommend decent people to follow I see more people pushing shitopeka and yeah, nah, anyone good?

Reactions: 5
Sezzy having a little sneaky sneak and buying some followers? Nothing gets past us Sarah honey...

76ABEABB-96FC-482D-B363-FD3886CCE3AA.jpeg

She also just liked this place (and Galia Lahav/ Made With Love bridal)

AF5BD1D6-AFEA-43AE-8135-6A2A6B9A4E43.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
(Im late but) imagine doing a 45 min Pilates class, then a 5km run and a leg workout (followed by a beach trip) .. to burn off your MASSIVE breakfast of a smoothie ?? I’m having flashbacks to my ED .... I just feel for the impressionable young girls who follow her who are going to think that kind of behaviour is normal :( and that an uNcOnTrOlLed day of eating is a protein bar and a little packet of harvest snaps? Yikes

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I grew up in outback Qld without beach loving parents to give me the middle name ocean and I could swim by the time I was his age. My parents would drive us hours to go swim in a pool occasionally or throw us in a trough/dam they always thought it was the right thing to do incase it ever rained enough 😂 no shade if your kid doesn't get lessons/can't swim but loving water doesn't mean surfy grom and stop acting like your special because your kid likes completely normal things

And that insta post why does she think she's the only person to love toddlers? I think majority of people love that age

Reactions: 20
Most kids love water. I was the kid would swim until my parents forced me out of the water, these days you couldn’t pay me to get into ocean 😂 would be so funny if Fox turned out the same.

Reactions: 8
So her weekend is Monday and her mum has fox Monday so basically she doesn't want to hang out with fox ... Nice. Why would she work weekends there's no need. I feel like she copied Alana Ferguson who literally said that today and is probably exactly what Sarah wishes she was😂

Reactions: 7
Elements won’t care it’s owned by billionaires. Google who owns Elements. They brought the property for 18.5m in 2009 - spent 120 million in 2017 building the resort and yeah, they won’t care - Plus weddings and rooms are booked out till 2022.... Billionaires.
Can confirm - msgd on insta and got no response.

Also just regarding her 5km run (spon story for Nike App).. I do not understand. She tells us ALL the time she sucks at running. But then she SMASHED a 5km with 5 min kms? That's fast, right? And she said she called Kurt every km to ask if Fox was awake.. so she's lying about calls or times.. who knows.
I guess really, honestly, I am just jealous because I wish I could do just one 5 min kilometer 😰

Reactions: 17
Watching her stories makes me feel uncomfortable. Not even two days ago she was in a parking lot complaining being miserable because she couldn’t have a coffee and that all the food Kurt’s family eats is apparently poisoning her. And now, she’s in the best mood ever, talking a thousand miles a minute, having sneaky quick workouts because she just needs to move, and she’s dancing around the elements hotel. Surprised she’s not in her pissy mood or shows any of her negativity.

Oh wait she’s sponsored by elements.

Reactions: 26
Her post is a subtle dig at all of the people who told her it would be hard having a newborn and then a toddler. She's such a passive aggressive b*tch. Each age is hard in some ways and easy in others. It's a transition from one stage to the next with ups and downs. Personally, I hated the baby, toddler and preschool age. Once my son hit about age 4-5, that's when I really started loving being a mom. It's sad how hard she's trying to convince herself these days that she loves being a mom, that she's so balanced and flexible. It's all lies. Seems like when she's feeling insecure and lying, she throws digs at other people as an attempt to prove them all wrong for actually being correct. It's like giving them the middle finger, but not really because we all know she can't tell the truth to save her life, so it just brings out her narcissism and highlights how fragile her ego is.

Can you all imagine what outings are like with her? Just constant posing and pretending, making sure she has an imaginary thigh gap. She's rarely present and experiencing the joy of the moment. Everything is done with IG and her ED in mind. It's all fake and vapid. Such a sad way to live. How anyone can envy her is beyond me. Just based on her ED alone, I'd never want a life like hers.

Oh and so much for the 'I never go on long runs' that she posted a little while back. She can't keep her lies straight at all these days. She's in too deep. The line between reality and her lies has blurred to an indistinguishable existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Watching her stories makes me feel uncomfortable. Not even two days ago she was in a parking lot complaining being miserable because she couldn’t have a coffee and that all the food Kurt’s family eats is apparently poisoning her. And now, she’s in the best mood ever, talking a thousand miles a minute, having sneaky quick workouts because she just needs to move, and she’s dancing around the elements hotel. Surprised she’s not in her pissy mood or shows any of her negativity.

Oh wait she’s sponsored by elements.
That car park rant is typical of someone who can’t be in control, have their way, like a toddler and definitely a narcissist. She’s in a good mood now because she gets to do what SHE wants to do and the attention is about HER again. HER stomach aches /digestion also a manifestation of unconscious rage. The girl has unconscious rage that manifests through her body, I can’t be the only one that can see it (?) Think back to when Kurt was about to go away and her “crippled bird syndrome” “mummies body is shutting down” statements to fox, the continued illnesses, the face pulling and demands in the car park, the bitterness at having to do something she doesn’t want to do - the digestion and other things I mentioned above - they are not because she’s overworked or burnt out or the wrong foods! - it’s because she’s really an angry, ragefull, scared, insecure, envious, very sick being.

She's rarely present and experiencing the joy of the moment.
This. Amen and what I said above.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
WHY does she have to be like this everytime (regarding her last post about loVinG the toddler stage). I can recall so many times when she has been complaining about Fox running around and how hard it is because you have to keep an eye on him all the time etcetc. She did the same with the nuuuuborn stage as well "everyone said it'll be so hard and it's so easy but i'm so special i love it" but at the same time was constantly complaining.

Nobody is saying that you will hate it with all your heart, people are just giving lighthearted "advice". Like you know, wait until he's a teenager, better get all the cuddles right now because he will pretend you don't exist etc.

Like you can appreciate the really cool parts of having a toddler but also admit that it is a hard age. All stages of kids' lives have their own complications.

Ugh she infuriates me so much.

She is literally THE DEFINITION of a pick-me girl. I'm nOt liKE oTheR mUms
If you look at her posts, so many of them have pick-me vibes. Always trying to one off someone. As someone said, whenever someone has it bad, she has it worse. And if someone has it good, she has it better.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
can her content get any more repetitive??

- Goes on trip, complains about being out of her bubble
- complains about food
- fits in a sNeAkY work out
- Insta > taking care of fox
- throws in some sponsors
- goes home and complains about food/gurgly tummy
- plugs Poopy Bloom
- works out
- Insta > taking care of fox
- sEcReT pRoJeCt
- freak out (Im sooooo busy and tired I deserve a break!! It’s been 6 months [1 week] since my last holiday! I need me time!!)
- project release date

rinse, repeat.

An open letter to everyone on this thread:
Your comments on this thread are hilarious and checking in feels like following a reality show with a whole squad to watch with. But I really think it’s time for me to tap out for a while and stop giving her any kind of engagement/energy.

I look forward to forgetting all about her, carrying on with my life and then one day thinking “oh yeah, I wonder what ever happened to Sarah’s Day?”. I imagine I will have 200 threads to catch up on here but for the season finale by then I hope Kurt will have found a better life, Sarah will be in therapy and Fox will be a happy child with a normal diet. One can hope.

Adios for now, amigas ❤👋🏼 thanks for the entertainment!
I literally think about doing this every day! I’m just hanging on until she is cancelled but I fear that won’t happen any time soon..

Reactions: 7
WHY does she have to be like this everytime (regarding her last post about loVinG the toddler stage). I can recall so many times when she has been complaining about Fox running around and how hard it is because you have to keep an eye on him all the time etcetc. She did the same with the nuuuuborn stage as well "everyone said it'll be so hard and it's so easy but i'm so special i love it" but at the same time was constantly complaining.

Nobody is saying that you will hate it with all your heart, people are just giving lighthearted "advice". Like you know, wait until he's a teenager, better get all the cuddles right now because he will pretend you don't exist etc.

Like you can appreciate the really cool parts of having a toddler but also admit that it is a hard age. All stages of kids' lives have their own complications.

Ugh she infuriates me so much.

She is literally THE DEFINITION of a pick-me girl. I'm nOt liKE oTheR mUms
If you look at her posts, so many of them have pick-me vibes. Always trying to one off someone. As someone said, whenever someone has it bad, she has it worse. And if someone has it good, she has it better.
And add to that all of her praise for Fox being so special when in reality he's a typical, average toddler. She acts like ordinary things he does or likes are extraordinary, but they're not. They're just normal, basic things for his age and that's totally fine. Not every kid is going to be an intellectual, musical genius, science wiz or an exceptional athlete, etc. I don't mean this as an insult to Fox or any of us here with kids. He doesn't seem like he's any more intelligent or special than the rest of toddlers his age. Nothing he has done has stood out to me as exceptional, but you'd think he's going to cure cancer the way Sarah acts like her baby is so special and unique. And he is unique in the way that he's his own little person with a unique personality that shouldn't be forced on him based on his mother living vicariously through him, but she acts like they're somehow better than the rest of humanity for doing basic things like eating vegetables, loving smoothies, enjoying the water. So basically he's amazing because of what he eats. That's just sad to me and points out how disordered she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And add to that all of her praise for Fox being so special when in reality he's a typical, average toddler. She acts like ordinary things he does or likes are extraordinary, but they're not. They're just normal, basic things for his age and that's totally fine. Not every kid is going to be an intellectual, musical genius, science wiz or an exceptional athlete, etc. I don't mean this as an insult to Fox or any of us here with kids. He doesn't seem like he's any more intelligent or special than the rest of toddlers his age. Nothing he has done has stood out to me as exceptional, but you'd think he's going to cure cancer the way Sarah acts like her baby is so special and unique. And he is unique in the way that he's his own little person with a unique personality that shouldn't be forced on him based on his mother living vicariously through him, but she acts like they're somehow better than the rest of humanity for doing basic things like eating vegetables, loving smoothies, enjoying the water. So basically he's amazing because of what he eats. That's just sad to me and points out how disordered she is.
I agree. She thinks she’s so special because no one around her has kids, her sisters don’t have kids, her followers don’t have kids let alone partners (ie how her stans just attack Kurt). She has to be the center of attention for her family because she’s the only one with a baby. It definitely plays into how she reacts around Kurt’s family. She’s not the only one with a baby and getting married. Everyone in his family has had their moment to shine and feel special and she hates that. She never has anything good to say about visiting Kurt’s family.

She honestly is in the mentality of needing to do things first or better because she is disordered and narcissistic. She can’t be happy for other people. she even has to be a better pregnant person and not “sit around and eat donuts”.

I feel bad when anyone will try and celebrate their birthday, engagement, wedding, or baby around her because shes going to be competitive and say it’s sooo easy for her, oh her’s was wayyyy better, she did it her way and her way is the best and only way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.