Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she said 150 people that’s the exact number for weddings under the COVID restrictions in her state. No more than 150 people at a wedding one per 4sm so it needs to be a large space also it can only be at a COVID save business. These are uncertain times. Victoria is in a state of disaster I wouldn’t plan a wedding right now. But yes her rambling about the cost of a wedding in Byron is such an act. Is she fishing for a free wedding planner?

Reactions: 13
The BOTOX IS SO OBVIOUS. Sarah trying to make facial expressions and no wrinkles... fuckin hell
View attachment 201242View attachment 201244View attachment 201245View attachment 201246
Farrrrkkkkk!!! These photos are horrible. I don’t know if it’s the filter she was using or what but it kinda reminds me of when someone has passed away and they drain the bodily fluids and then replace it with the chemicals to stop the decomposition and then when they add the makeup to make them look better. Sorry, it’s what it reminds me of.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oo Sezzy is complaining about the cost of a Byron wedding, those sponsorships must not be rolling in like she expected 🤣
Please don’t tell me this was another ‘I’m so poor’ moment as she owns over 3mil in property and is renovating with the most expensive fittings... it’s a fake cry for ‘can all the vendors I want literally pay for our, sorry MY wedding???’

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Sell the apartment skeezy then you can have more money... I think it's all just an angle to downsize her wedding. Probably booked something for less people already and is now making some drama so we can feel sorry for for not being able to have a huge wedding when in reality she has no one to invite.

Also I never hear her talk about her extended family anymore they us to go out and visit once a year or whatever. Dunno if it's just me but I'd never invite people I wasn't close to. My best friend's parents and grandparents are getting an invite over my aunts and uncles who never made an effort to be in my life. Just because you have family doesn't mean you have to invite them

Reactions: 25
I'm shook that she doesn't want to spend that on her instagrammable wedding. It is bleeping ludacris, but Sarah is alllll about image. Sadly this shows how low Kurt and her wedding actually comes in her priority list. Last. 150 people?!!!! witch where??? are you inviting the whole church? I truly think she is being calculated and angling the 'home/money saving' wedding so she can have an intimate crowd as opposed to the embarrassment of having 6 friends in attendance who are also on her payroll in some way, or who she has worked with once or twice haha.

Doesn't daddy dearest put in money to her wedding either? Surely she's guilting him into that, despite being a multi-millionaire.

Also does anyone know if Fox needs to be vaccinated to do swimming lessons? Is it the same as childcare?

Reactions: 17
Cough up the money you lying wankfest or sell the apartment! Problem solved! So mad. My 4 best friends have all passed away from cancer, heart issues and one hit by a car and seeing this ungrateful twit complain about everything and now the cost of the wedding when she’s rolling in it like a pig in tit is just pathetic. She’s lying. There’s no 150 people. She wants to downsize because no friends and no sponsorship. The end.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sarah is absolutely loaded. She is literally doing this so her wedding can be sponsored. I literally can’t stand this idiot. She needs to disappear from
Instagram for good

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I started planning my wedding in Byron and pulled the pin because it was too expensive for 60 people.. like upwards of 60k. Just couldn't justify it especially with the expense of everyone having to pay to travel to the wedding also. (A little unfair) it seemed pretty tight knit up there as far as all of the suppliers in catering, flowers, make up, cake etc etc. Also slightly higher priced just because they can. These places were also booked out for ages. In my opinion... Most of these people don't need advertising and there for don't need to sponsor some basic spoilt brat from the shire. My bet is that she moves location so she can take advantage of people that are struggling and need advertising and are willing to do it cheaper for her. I also think whitefox will follow Showpo's lead and do a wedding dress for her.

Reactions: 19
Farrrrkkkkk!!! These photos are horrible. I don’t know if it’s the filter she was using or what but it kinda reminds me of when someone has passed away and they drain the bodily fluids and then replace it with the chemicals to stop the decomposition and then when they add the makeup to make them look better. Sorry, it’s what it reminds me of.
I legit jumped and gasped when I saw those closeups. Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The wedding planner probably cancelled because they're from a hotspot and have travelled/been with large groups/passed through 4 airports in the last 2 weeks 😏

Or they were clear it wouldn't be spon and Sarah's thrown a tantrum. If elements wanted her, they could easily have done video calls and virtual tours. If this was Sarah's drrrrream location as if she hasn't done some poking around before now.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Funny how she said 150 people that’s the exact number for weddings under the COVID restrictions in her state. No more than 150 people at a wedding one per 4sm so it needs to be a large space also it can only be at a COVID save business. These are uncertain times. Victoria is in a state of disaster I wouldn’t plan a wedding right now. But yes her rambling about the cost of a wedding in Byron is such an act. Is she fishing for a free wedding planner?
I bet Elements wouldn’t sponsor her elaborate wedding because why would they waste $100K+ on an influencer wedding when they could have a normal person who wants to spend that much and not take freebies... let’s see if she goes back to Elements because they didn’t give her the free wedding she came for.

Reactions: 29
I seriously can't believe this witch is complaining and acting like she doesn't have the money for her wedding. Also I'm so glad she's watching fox and supervising him, get off your insta stories and stop trying to get a free wedding. PS your holiday looks boring as hell, same whinging and workout routines. I at least hope you have given kurtle a good rogering, poor guy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Gotta love the multi-purpose hustle of throwing out some more #spons hints and also preparing her stans for a downsize.

And yes Sarah, you could easily afford that.
Yeah she’s so transparent - definitely setting the scene for a small intimate wedding with all of her 2 friends (Tanika and soph) but will say ‘when we were planning it with our HUGE guest list it just wasn’t financially smart’. Let’s cut the tit Sarah, you don’t have a 160 guest list it’s OK to have only close family and friends at your wedding!!!

Reactions: 21
Cough up the money you lying wankfest or sell the apartment! Problem solved! So mad. My 4 best friends have all passed away from cancer, heart issues and one hit by a car and seeing this ungrateful twit complain about everything and now the cost of the wedding when she’s rolling in it like a pig in tit is just pathetic. She’s lying. There’s no 150 people. She wants to downsize because no friends and no sponsorship. The end.
I'm so sorry for your losses. :( ❤
---
I can't believe she's gone on holiday just to complain all over again. I mean, it's predictable, but I thought this being centred around the wedding would quell her nasty attitude. Evidently, I was wrong.

Reactions: 15
Even if they postponed the wedding and rented the apartment it would fetch between $700-$850 a week in that area and near the beach! Save/use that money! I mean honestly, she has nothing to complain about! She wants to be served and adored. It’s horrible to watch a 27 year old who has everything complain non stop when so many other people are struggling or sick/dying. No life experience. She could pray to God for a sponsorship lol.

Reactions: 14
I bet the planner pulled the pin coz she’s from a hot spot. Omg who does her botox she is actually frozen ! I love botox but my eyebrows still have movement wtf not good. Why doesn’t she just do a psa asking for a wedding sponsorship ? I can see it now Elements rushes in and saves the day and gives her the dream wedding. It just seems so beggerish to be in Byron and complaining about the cost of a wedding. Like she’s been engaged for a while now as if she didn’t look into it. I planned my wedding for a different state and I went once to look at my venue and then my husband and I went once to fill in our paperwork with our celebrant and discuss our ceremony everything else was Skype calls/phone calls. Why is she making it such a big deal

Reactions: 17
Yeah she’s so transparent - definitely setting the scene for a small intimate wedding with all of her 2 friends (Tanika and soph) but will say ‘when we were planning it with our HUGE guest list it just wasn’t financially smart’. Let’s cut the tit Sarah, you don’t have a 160 guest list it’s OK to have only close family and friends at your wedding!!!
I think for her she wants a large guest list to show how ‘popular’ she is (when we all know she’s no mates Regina George).

I’ve never understood large weddings, why pay for friends and family you never see for YOUR day. There’s no way they’re collectively close to 150 people. If you haven’t seen or spoken to someone for x time, then maybe they aren’t worth inviting. Have just you and your partner, and your family and a couple of close friends if you must. Weddings are SO easy to waste money on, and it’s great to see the rise in those having intimate ceremonies or simple elopements. How much more special would your day feel? I loved what Kate and Kyle did. I know not everyone has that view on weddings, but we all know they don’t have that many close friends/family to invite since they over share every personal detail.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow she's so out of touch with reality it is not funny. Imagine complaining about the cost of a wedding when you drive a 170k Range Rover sport fiance drives a 80k+ Ford Ranger Raptor, 2 multi million $ properties, renovating one of the said properties. Is this just her way of trying to get sponsorships and freebies for her wedding?

Also fk the way she says "new" 😂

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.