Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone in Australia know what this bottle is? I always wonder if they drink alcohol but refuse to share it because it isn’t #health
I doubt it is - too many calories.
Did you get this from her recent stories because I can’t see it. Did she delete it? Or is that Kurts story?

I could feel Kurts frustration through this video rubbing his head - whether that was at Fox or Sarah who knows but poor Fox all those flights, car trips, people, new places he’d be so overstimulated and just needing some cuddles and reassurance not his dopey mother filming him SCREAMING. Poor little man.

View attachment 199668
Filming Kurt also when he looks tired and stressed. She’s a fuckwit.

Reactions: 16
The intro to this thread is flawless!!! Amazing job!

After those stories of Fox crying, no wonder Kurt keeps saying no to having another baby. Poor little guy. He's probably all out of sorts feeling frightened, possibly in pain from his UTI and just simply needing love and security. My heart ached for Fox. I just wanted to wrap that sweet little boy in loving arms, wipe his tears and comfort him.

Imagine being Kurt in this moment and realizing what a terrible mistake you've made in choosing a lifelong partner and mother of your child... all while getting ready to lockdown a sponsored wedding to the nightmare after watching and hearing the fraud/fake tit all over your family for a few days. Brutal. That would make anyone anxious and depressed. Good luck Kurt. Forever is a long time married to someone like Sarah. You're f*cked dude.

Reactions: 40
The intro to this thread is flawless!!! Amazing job!

After those stories of Fox crying, no wonder Kurt keeps saying no to having another baby. Poor little guy. He's probably all out of sorts feeling frightened, possibly in pain from his UTI and just simply needing love and security. My heart ached for Fox. I just wanted to wrap that sweet little boy in loving arms, wipe his tears and comfort him.

Imagine being Kurt in this moment and realizing what a terrible mistake you've made in choosing a lifelong partner and mother of your child... all while getting ready to lockdown a sponsored wedding to the nightmare after watching and hearing the fraud/fake tit all over your family for a few days. Brutal. That would make anyone anxious and depressed. Good luck Kurt. Forever is a long time married to someone like Sarah. You're f*cked dude.
Amen to the “you’re fucked dude” - of all the people i follow she is by far the worst mother. I know she stole the toddler tower idea from Kelsey Floyd who she follows. I really hope Kurt continues to say no to more kids. I still don’t think they will last. I’m standing by my feeling.

Reactions: 15
Sorry to post again, but after my comment about Kurt not wanting baby #2, I remembered that @hanbaaaaaan mentioned she is pregnant with her second baby and due sometime last week (Wednesday maybe?). Hope you and your new baby are healthy and doing great! Hope labor and delivery went well and you're all resting safely at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've just read that parts of Australia are being declared states of emergency and curfews are in place. And it's super likely to pick up COVID at convenience shops, airplanes, parties, hotels, and doctors offices. No masks. What can I say except Sarah thinks it's her life and she can do whatever she wants. That's how money becomes privilege and takes you further and further away from being relatable to so many people.
I'm taking bets on when and where Sarah is when she gets the inevitable public health tracer call.

Reactions: 14
She zoomed in on that door because that’s where Fox sleeps and they apparently let him cry it out. I am a mother and could not listen to those cries whilst I sit in my dressing gown sipping on a tea. Maybe she tried before to settle him and it was Kurts turn we don’t know but filming this and telling your followers to turn on their sound like „here guys wanna hear my child suffering? Listen to his cries while I relax on the couch.“ Yuck. She seems cold hearted and her son seems to be a burden to her. He is obviously overtired and overstimulate but he still needs reassurance of the love and affection of his parents. Why not lay down with him to assure him everything is ok and not leave him alone in a strange new environment. It seems cruel to me. 😥

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I am firmly childfree and really don’t have much of a maternal bone in my body, I don’t find most babies cute or sweet, I find most kids fairly irritating and grubby.. but even I was upset by those cries. That wailing isn’t something to post on ig, it’s a distressed bleeping child that needs to be taken care of. Horrible stuff :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks to everyone for the kind words on my intro. Having spent a ton of time in hospital since last year, I'm finally feeling like myself a bit and wanted to have a laugh. I'm glad it was well received! :)

but filming this and telling your followers to turn on their sound like „here guys wanna hear my child suffering? Listen to his cries while I relax on the couch.“ Yuck. She seems cold hearted and her son seems to be a burden to her.
Truly, for someone who wanted to be a mother all her life, she's not maternal (or in any way kind or humane) at all! Shocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sounds like a lot of us re: Sarah
This really hits home. I cried around Easter and Mother's Day from the stress of the pandemic as some of my husband's family got together and celebrated the holiday. One of those family members is also a co worker of his and I broke down worrying about how he may spread it to our family. Contracting the virus is a death sentence for some of us and we won't know if we fall into that category until it's all said and done. It's because of people like Sarah, acting as though it's not happening and even if it is, it doesn't apply to them that forces the rest of us to carry the burden of doing everything possible to protect all of us. This selfish, arrogant attitude has played a part is killing some of our most vulnerable. I'm tired. I miss my family and my friends. My son is an only child and is struggling with the effects of staying home constantly and now being forced into a year of distance learning. It has been almost 5 months where I live and watching Sarah not give a care in the world, traveling, complaing about coffee of all things, getting her wedding fully paid for doesn't just infuriate me, it crushes any hope I had for humanity. She represents the selfish, ignorant and self absorbed in our societies world wide and she's sadly just one of many. Makes my heart heavy. Wear a mask at the very least Sarah. It is truly the most simple thing you can do and it could very well save a life.

Sorry for the depressing rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree with the above I have no idea why Elements support her. Seems like they see $1m followers, 27 year old with young family and think that her followers would be their target market. Little do they know her followers are mostly teenage girls brainwashed by the pink drink princess and are most likely not going to be able to afford to stay there. I’ve stayed at elements Before (I won a trip) and holy crap I loved it I can see why they like it so much. But I can’t justify the price to stay there whenever I go to byron as it is pretty exxy. It makes me so sad and tbh makes me not want to support them the way they give free accomodation to Sarah and Kurt. I find businesses giving away things to people that can actually afford it only makes the rest of us look like numptys for paying full price. And side note ‘second home’ are they for real they’ve been there twice 😂 they really are the definition of basic

Reactions: 25
View attachment 199443
There a plenty of options in Townsville and Brisbane, she obviously didn’t prioritise getting some food in advance. How self centred and slack can you be with your own child?

Pretty sure most people in Australia can’t relate because they aren’t going on a holiday and enjoying ‘snacking’ at this time. Does she seriously think that this is a responsible attitude to have? Clearly sis needed to make an undeclared sponsored post to keep the cash rolling in.
She’s acting like Townsville and Brisbane lack access to food. I’m sure Kate and her family make dinners with everything that’s the first picture. It’s kind of rude to diss Kurt’s family’s hometown like she’s itching to get out because she has been smothered with McDonald’s and nuts (oh no). She’s not the only one that eats fruits and veggies in the world. Honestly, she doesn’t eat those foods, she drinks/eats/lives/breathes POWDER.

BTW your tropeka protein bars are processed as well and if you and Kurt sat down and ate all of them in one sitting that is A LOT of sugar (13g per bar) - it has no more nutrients than those “snacking” foods you have. You could have a goddamn muffin instead and it would be the same as the stupid protein bar.

One more thing for this rant: instead of complaining about how miserable the food situation is, how about you be thankful that you got to spend time with family despite a goddamn pandemic where people haven’t seen loved ones for months. It ALWAYS seems like there’s a problem when she’s with kurt’s family and the only acceptable family is her own.

Edit to add: and shes talking about plastic waste when her grocery haul is everything wrapped in plastic and she never uses a keep cup... right..

Exactly, the poor boy is sick, has been on 3 flights in 3 days, at least an hour in a car, in another strange place to sleep. He would be so exhausted, confused, unsettled. Get in bed with him, turn out the lights and give the poor boy some undivided (unfilmed) love.
fox needs an undocumented hug from his mother...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
“I try to reduce my plastic”....Sarah honey, you sell fast fashion crappy clothes, not buying a packet of crisps isn’t going to undo the harm you do to the environment
Tries to reduce her plastic. Right, except for all of this plastic in her bathroom cabinet at home. And never mind all of the plastic take out containers, takeaway coffee cups, plastic water bottles, etc. She's so full of lies. Her words and actions rarely ever match. She was just looking for someone, anyone really, to stroke her ego.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I honestly just can’t with Sarah tonight. I’m in Victoria where we have gone from a ‘state of emergency’ to a ‘state of disaster’ today with a mandatory curfew now being enforced and many business shutdowns expected to occur tomorrow throughout a variety of industries. People will be losing their jobs, families will be losing their incomes. People will die to suicide, people are dying from COVID. But oh, Sarahs life is *hard* because she.. can’t get coffee in the morning and has to eat packaged snacks? To then post a video of her beautiful child screaming in discomfort or distress.. she can’t even be bothered to get off the couch while hundreds of thousands of families with kids in Victoria face an uncertain time ahead, and the parents in those families do everything in their earthly POWER to keep their kids calm and content during this crisis. Sarah can’t even do a basic show of support and safety like wearing a piece of bleeping cloth over her face. Even that’s too hard for Miss Real & Raw. She can’t even try to protect other families or other people because HER vacay to Townsville and Byron is more important. bleeping despicable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
This really hits home. I cried around Easter and Mother's Day from the stress of the pandemic as some of my husband's family got together and celebrated the holiday. One of those family members is also a co worker of his and I broke down worrying about how he may spread it to our family. Contracting the virus is a death sentence for some of us and we won't know if we fall into that category until it's all said and done. It's because of people like Sarah, acting as though it's not happening and even if it is, it doesn't apply to them that forces the rest of us to carry the burden of doing everything possible to protect all of us. This selfish, arrogant attitude has played a part is killing some of our most vulnerable. I'm tired. I miss my family and my friends. My son is an only child and is struggling with the effects of staying home constantly and now being forced into a year of distance learning. It has been almost 5 months where I live and watching Sarah not give a care in the world, traveling, complaing about coffee of all things, getting her wedding fully paid for doesn't just infuriate me, it crushes any hope I had for humanity. She represents the selfish, ignorant and self absorbed in our societies world wide and she's sadly just one of many. Makes my heart heavy. Wear a mask at the very least Sarah. It is truly the most simple thing you can do and it could very well save a life.

Sorry for the depressing rant.
Just know there is a lot of people doing the right thing! We support you here and I think we can agree we have built a nice little community here that is open to a rant and a cheer on when you need it. Stay strong ❤

Also....aren’t her tropeaka protein bars wrapped in plastic???🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just think about all the couples out there that can’t have kids and this waste had one and tells complete strangers private details about him and lets him scream from another room and records it and her obviously stressed and tired partner. I hope she’s never able to fall pregnant again. Not even with millions of rounds of IVF. She’s on the same level as Myka Stauffer for me now. If you don’t know who Myka is - she’s the woman who adopted a special needs child from China, exploited him for views, money and sponsorships then rehomed him dumped him.

A NARCISSIST FILMS A DISTRESSED CHILD!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
she is filming fox crying because she wants her viewers to feel sorry for her... How selfish can she get?
When my child cries while falling asleep and its my partner's turn to comfort him I still feel anxious and I feel sorry for both my partner and my son... not think about how unpleasant a child's screaming is to my ears.

Also this issue of feeling guilty when she eats 'unhealthy foods' for a few days while travelling seems so disordered. I think its reasonable to try to eat as healthy as possible but if you are travelling or with family, why would you feel guilty for having to eat differently? Sometimes a perfect diet of organic greens isn't possible, isn't been balanced about making the best of a situation? She really needs to stop trying to convince herself and her viewers that she is so easy and balanced, she is obviously extremely controlling and high maintenance.

Reactions: 27
I bet her huge appetite ‘hotel room service’ won’t get eaten. Kurt supposedly can’t eat most of that due to sibo - no way she’ll eat a full pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kurt supposedly can’t eat most of that due to sibo
Oh yeah almost forgot... How was Kurt supposed to follow his SIBO diet when all they had were nuts and snacks (edit: and tropeaka bars of course) ? Or is that not relevant anymore because "he is already getting better"?

Reactions: 23
She’s acting like Townsville and Brisbane lack access to food. I’m sure Kate and her family make dinners with everything that’s the first picture. It’s kind of rude to diss Kurt’s family’s hometown like she’s itching to get out because she has been smothered with McDonald’s and nuts (oh no). She’s not the only one that eats fruits and veggies in the world. Honestly, she doesn’t eat those foods, she drinks/eats/lives/breathes POWDER.

BTW your tropeka protein bars are processed as well and if you and Kurt sat down and ate all of them in one sitting that is A LOT of sugar (13g per bar) - it has no more nutrients than those “snacking” foods you have. You could have a goddamn muffin instead and it would be the same as the stupid protein bar.

One more thing for this rant: instead of complaining about how miserable the food situation is, how about you be thankful that you got to spend time with family despite a goddamn pandemic where people haven’t seen loved ones for months. It ALWAYS seems like there’s a problem when she’s with kurt’s family and the only acceptable family is her own.

Edit to add: and shes talking about plastic waste when her grocery haul is everything wrapped in plastic and she never uses a keep cup... right..

fox needs an undocumented hug from his mother...
She could have found a tin of that tuna which we know is totally acceptable to her when she's sponsoring it. She was so ashamed of the non gramworthy food at her family's she wouldn't show anything they ate until Elements room service. I think she is shocked to find out that Kurt and Fox don't want to starve all day like she does. And then Kurt sat there feeding fox while she filmed the food. I'm pretty sure that if I were Kurt I would have had a word with her about not trying to help soothe fox to sleep and sitting there on her phone posting stories while I am taking care of our baby. Fox is extremely insecure from being in so much physical transition that he needs a bit more attention than usual and Sarah is just indifferent and mocking him, saying "poor thing" and complaining of ear pain from listening to her crying baby. He's may be having complications from the UTI spreading to his kidneys and needs the Dr again if he's currently on medicine for it and still sounds in pain.
It's making me think that when she phonily posts stuff like her heArt meLts when she sees then doing cute stuff like sharing a powdered poison poopy smoothie she is just secretly relieved that she's not having to deal with anything and Kurt's capable of doing all the nurturing Fox needs.
And even though I know it was their parenting I was busting on when I made up the thread name I will never forgive her or myself if the "sour nappy" turns out to be a more serious problem and not acute and minor like she is portraying.

Just think about all the couples out there that can’t have kids and this waste had one and tells complete strangers private details about him and lets him scream from another room and records it and her obviously stressed and tired partner. I hope she’s never able to fall pregnant again. Not even with millions of rounds of IVF. She’s on the same level as Myka Stauffer for me now. If you don’t know who Myka is - she’s the woman who adopted a special needs child from China, exploited him for views, money and sponsorships then rehomed him dumped him.

A NARCISSIST FILMS A DISTRESSED CHILD!
The photo above the comment is of a vlogger on YouTube and i love her channel liveabusefree! She's so informative about Narcicists and she totally analyzes people's behavior like Myka Stauffer so critically and has a really great training background. She could really dive into a Scuzzy wormhole if she wanted. I totally recommend her vids!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.