Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 199443
There a plenty of options in Townsville and Brisbane, she obviously didn’t prioritise getting some food in advance. How self centred and slack can you be with your own child?

Pretty sure most people in Australia can’t relate because they aren’t going on a holiday and enjoying ‘snacking’ at this time. Does she seriously think that this is a responsible attitude to have? Clearly sis needed to make an undeclared sponsored post to keep the cash rolling in.
I saw this and just thought how I would feel if I had friends and family stay, then post this. Let alone post this to millions. It would be hard to be happy watching your son/brother/cousin struggling with heath and marrying someone that toxic and rude.

There are these shops called Coles and Woolworths all over Australia...including Townsville and Brisbane. Unfortunately woollies and Coles don't stock TrOpeAkA or PoOPy BlOoM so not worth dropping in to.

Even if you miss the stop servos all sell fruit now too....

I was wondering if she had actually forgotten her Body Bloom like she claims. It'd just be a great chance to plug it. Mention that she hasn't had it and, after the trip and during the trip, that she has a gurgly tummy. Then, miraculously, after a few instatories of her stirring the pink powder into water, she's magically better. I just don't really trust much of what she says haha.
That a very possible! There were some stans in Townsville posting comments on her insta saying to DM to get some 😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I swear they associate elements of byron as being the entirety of byron. Like there's more to look forward to than just that overpriced accommodation

Reactions: 17
What is the average age of Sarah’s fan base? Isn’t it teenagers? Why do Elements of Byron support her? What teen can afford to stay there

Reactions: 16
Also, can’t relate to paying good money to travel interstate for less than 4 days before going to another location (minus the family). What’s the bet she’ll be there for a week minimum.

Reactions: 7
Why would she post that story of Fox screaming and crying 😱😭 And then to still say sound on for our ears to burn? Why is she not helping Kurt and her poor baby instead of lying on her bed recording it?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
View attachment 199443
There a plenty of options in Townsville and Brisbane, she obviously didn’t prioritise getting some food in advance. How self centred and slack can you be with your own child?

Pretty sure most people in Australia can’t relate because they aren’t going on a holiday and enjoying ‘snacking’ at this time. Does she seriously think that this is a responsible attitude to have? Clearly sis needed to make an undeclared sponsored post to keep the cash rolling in.
“I try to reduce my plastic”....Sarah honey, you sell fast fashion crappy clothes, not buying a packet of crisps isn’t going to undo the harm you do to the environment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I went to elements and it’s wonderful but it baffles me why they support these two losers. It also baffles me that she posted that story of fox crying it out. Put your phone down, get off the couch and be a bleeping parent you dozy cow.

Reactions: 28
Why would she post that story of Fox screaming and crying 😱😭 And then to still say sound on for our ears to burn? Why is she not helping Kurt and her poor baby instead of lying on her bed recording it?!
That actually hurt my heart. Babies cry like that, I get it, but to record it and then share your childs suffering 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I went to elements and it’s wonderful but it baffles me why they support these two losers. It also baffles me that she posted that story of fox crying it out. Put your phone down, get off the couch and be a bleeping parent you dozy cow.
Exactly, the poor boy is sick, has been on 3 flights in 3 days, at least an hour in a car, in another strange place to sleep. He would be so exhausted, confused, unsettled. Get in bed with him, turn out the lights and give the poor boy some undivided (unfilmed) love.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Can someone inform me. Does this woman get her child in the morning or tend to him at night? Latest story shows what looks like to be a tired Kurt tending to fox again while she’s behind the bleeping phone again. Absolute dipshit you drag a sick baby around the country then exploit his crying and talk about his sour nappies and private parts. You absolute fuckwit. Her family and friends also are complete fuckwits for not saying something to her. The people that leave comments on her photos like, “you’re such an inspiration!” My god! Fuckwits also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Okay why the heck would she make a insta story of fox crying like that??? Kurt looks exhausted, does Sarah ever actually look after fox??

Also I dunno if this is too mean but I feel like Sarah would try get married while there is restrictions on wedding guests so she can have an excuse As too why she has no friends at her wedding and why she only invited her family and people on her payroll 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 36
What the duck? WHY would she post that? Poor Fox! I don’t love Kurt as a person but I have so much more respect for him as a parent to Fox than I do for Sarah.

Reactions: 20
That story with fox crying, wtf is wrong with her? Like I’m currently hearing those same cries overnight with my 15 Month old and no answer still to help her (hours everynight for a year) — I get frustrated, I get tired but she’s filming it for insta while laying down relaxing!? Of course Kurt was trying to settle him, he seems to always be the one trying to. Sarah put down your phone and help your child / Kurt. Or at the very least don’t film it and at least show some degree of sadness that your son who was dragged all over with a UTI is scared and distressed. I promise, you can still be “real and raw” in the morning when you complain on your way to workout and get coffee. This makes me so sad, she really doesn’t care about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 25
Why is she zooming in on that door in the end of the story? For drama? Or is Kurt not actually going into the room where Fox is?

"that poor thing", yeah how about you try to calm him down. He travelled a lot, is on medication and now sleeps in a place he doesn't know...

Reactions: 15
Why is she zooming in on that door in the end of the story? For drama? Or is Kurt not actually going into the room where Fox is?

"that poor thing", yeah how about you try to calm him down. He travelled a lot, is on medication and now sleeps in a place he doesn't know...
This wouldn’t occur to Sarah to do because the Slag is to busy looking at her reflection.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I could feel Kurts frustration through this video rubbing his head - whether that was at Fox or Sarah who knows but poor Fox all those flights, car trips, people, new places he’d be so overstimulated and just needing some cuddles and reassurance not his dopey mother filming him SCREAMING. Poor little man.

7DF4FD58-4A23-49B2-AB7E-C609C9C58B0D.png

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.