Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 178 comments on her latest post... compared to her others, that’s low. That must mean a huge amount of stans have maybe caught onto her being a total wank. Wonder how many delete and blocks have occurred from that one post.

Reactions: 17
She’s making it sound like that’s why they have gone there, to check it out and make the booking etc and by also saying she doesn’t know if they do outdoor weddings.
Pretty sure that's just her faking it for her audience. We know Sezzy won't mention brands or places without making coin off them or getting some kind of benefit. I honestly believe she already has a date etc booked and knows exactly what Elements offers. How could it be her favourite place on earth and a place that she's talked about getting married at multiple times without ever having a browse of their website and wedding sections? Dodgy af

Reactions: 24
Watching these idiots travel around the country does not give me much hope that we all won't end up in a situation like Melbourne.

Travelling from a hotspot and not taking any precautions when mixing in local communities...it might have been a free pilates class (hence the tag) but did she really need to go? Next thing Kurt will be blowing on the glass at Byrons' woolworths too. Legal, yes. Responsible, no. Was thinking about joining a gym again but it's turned my stomach to see, I can definitely wait a little longer.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You can tell that her mood has completely changed today, it's like night and day. Now that she feels in control again to restrict her food and overexercise (pilates, run, sNeAkY "workout with her timer") she's over-the-top energetic with 1000 instagam stories once more. I believe she hasn't even complained today - wow!

Honestly, her life is so boring. When has she even left the country in the last years (except for Hawaii)? If I were her I would travel extensively, but I guess her need for a strict rountine doesn't let her. Instead she goes to the same resort in Byron each time. Snooze.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So now we will know if she does get married at Elements early next year this trip wasn’t a “look at wedding venues trip” because the website says they are booked solid for two years. Hahaha I can’t wait to see her explain this one!

Reactions: 13
So if their wedding date is most likely already set, what are they doing there in the middle of state border lockdowns? I'm genuinely confused.

Reactions: 6
So if their wedding date is most likely already set, what are they doing there in the middle of state border lockdowns? I'm genuinely confused.
I think it's so they can 'discover' (i.e. promote) the facilities at Elements with a vlog about choosing where to have her wedding.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Being selfish twats who put their Byron vacay above everyone else’s health and well-being, like usual

Reactions: 9
My biggest pet hate is influenzas who post do the ‘who can recommend’ when they really want to say ‘who can give me something free so I don’t have to pay but I’ll give you a shout out’. It literally infuriates me! Considering Kurt no balls used to work with kids and teach them to swim wouldn’t he have a few recommendations himself? Oh that’s right - wouldn’t get it for free then! I truly wish influenzas never existed 🙄🙄

Reactions: 33
I don’t have kids but correct me if I’m wrong isn’t it normal in AU to start swimming lessons much earlier? Especially if you live on the coast.
Most people do. I took my son who is the same age to the pool when he was 4 months old. Not for lessons but purely because he loved it and did all the way up until COVID started. I think you only start actual lessons when they’re a little older but the fact they love the water sooo much I would have thought they would take him for the enjoyment . But they don’t do anything unless it’s Instagram worthy and your local public swimming pool probably didn’t cut it for them so they didn’t take him.

Reactions: 12
In attempt to add some lightness to this thread i came across one of scuzzys old vlogs circa 2016 and realised she 100% has always made tasteless slop. Check out this dinner of black bean 'pasta', spiralised zucchini, frozen avocado chunks ??? , yogurt and tuna thrown in. Ermmm

*8.13 timestamp

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She's so sly and manipulative, she can't even admit she's got a wedding date or location locked in... it would do no damage to her brand, wedding plans or social engagement to be forthcoming & tell her followers she's been planning on getting married at Element's from the start & that this poorly-timed trip is so she & Kurt can chat with the wedding coordinator there. It might actually help drive engagement to be honest about that considering so many people would be filthy with her for travelling in the first place.

I don’t have kids but correct me if I’m wrong isn’t it normal in AU to start swimming lessons much earlier? Especially if you live on the coast.
Yeah I mean you don’t have too but it is more ideal to do so but no shame to mums who haven’t put their kids into swimming I know it can be harder for some families. I’ve been lucky enough to remain of maternity leave and I started my son at 8 weeks old and the classes were free until he was 4 months old and now he’s in the older class and loves it so glad I did start him early by 18 months he will be ready to fall in by him self and swim little bits on his own but by 3 is when they are able to swim without mum or dad in the pool. But kids can start at any age though

Reactions: 2
I grew up a few hrs away from her on the coast, everyone I knew was in lessons from about 8 weeks old! Most of us were certainly capable of swimming by the time we were fox’s age!
Ironic when she says he’s such a surfy grom yet does nothing to cultivate that. I was on a surfboard with my dad from about age 2 like most other kids from my suburb with dads who surfed! It’s super weird that he can’t swim yet

I just don’t understand why she didn’t already purchase some sort of floaty?!? Why wouldn’t MiLf super mom scuzzy be prepared? Oh because it isn’t about her so it doesn’t matter 🤦🏼‍♀️

"Wow, now that I'm away from Kurt's family at my sponsored accommodation in my favourite place after Cronulla, I can go back to exercising non-stop and controlling any and all food that goes into my mouth. I suddenly have all of this energy. I just don't know what it is. Amazing given my sick child had the audacity to wake me up super early." - the Scuzz

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.