Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved how so was going on and on about having a ‘no shoes’ house in her vlog when she literally wears shoes on her bed, couch, while she’s doing house work. Call me crazy, but if I had a toddler I’d be really conscious of keeping my floors as clean as possible. But then again this is the girl that leave her poor dogs tit to pile up for days on end. It drives me nuts.

I used to love Sarah and follow her religiously, and I don’t know when it happened but I just got over her tit.
She is also the same person who went on and on about putting a mud room in the new house where people are going to have to leave their shoes.

Reactions: 3
Eucalyptus oil is toxic to dogs! Can someone please message her. Poor Abby! (She’s blocked me)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She got her nails done, too. She's also hiding her face, probably got a botox top up as well 🙄
I’ve never had my nails done. Am I missing out on something here? Is there something wrong with me? For someone who claims to be holistic she knows the chemicals seep through the nail and into the body, right? 🤦🏻‍♀️ And so do the ones that claim to be non toxic, etc etc.

She wouldn’t know what holistic or healthy meant if It came up beside her and smacked her in the head.

Reactions: 6
She got her nails done, too. She's also hiding her face, probably got a botox top up as well 🙄
Looking like she has chafing standing like that though.

Eucalyptus oil is toxic to dogs! Can someone please message her. Poor Abby! (She’s blocked me)
I have messaged her with a screen shot of Google search.
20200809_202436.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve never had my nails done. Am I missing out on something here? Is there something wrong with me? For someone who claims to be holistic she knows the chemicals seep through the nail and into the body, right? 🤦🏻‍♀️ And so do the ones that claim to be non toxic, etc etc.

She wouldn’t know what holistic or healthy meant if It came up beside her and smacked her in the head.
She chooses to ignore her “holistic” beliefs when it comes to stuff that helps her appearance (Botox, nail polish, lip filler, hair dye and make up). She is as deep as a puddle.

Reactions: 16
I dunno, no offence to any nurses etc on here as I really do value the front line but I've noticed doctors, nurses etc have been some of the worst with social distancing etc. Add the fact they're all likely religious they probably aren't better than sez.
That’s a shame you’ve had that experience. I’m a nurse I’m Melbourne and have not had that experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s a shame you’ve had that experience. I’m a nurse I’m Melbourne and have not had that experience.
I’m with you. The med staff I’ve been around since COVID have been excellent at taking all precautions and then some. I’m sorry to anyone who has a different experience, that’s disappointing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it just me thinking that poor fox always looks incredibly bored and under stimulated? She often shows him 'dismantling' the house, picking things up and throwing them afar or dropping them, to me that seems like a way to look for attention or stimulation. He does not look like a happy or settled boy compared to other children his age I know. But I dont have kids so might be wrong!

Reactions: 18
Same, I find old men the worst for respecting social distancing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
😂 guess she read my earlier post about not seeing her in any clips from the Pilates workshop. She made it very clear that her most recent insta post (her on the reformer) was taken at the END of the workshop.

Girl, that’s great if you did stay. You don’t have to prove it to anyone if you know it’s true. If I was an influencer who could get some cash or gifts just for making an appearance, I wouldn’t stay at every event the entire time either. Just thought it was weird that you’re one of the loft’s biggest content partners, and they didn’t share a single shot of you after the warm up 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Fox Is sick. I really hope they are not giving him garlic oil or oregano oil or Tropeka (shitopeka) or any other tit like that. I’m all for natural, but not with little kids and not with serious things. His been sick a lot. Not good. Hope it is just a tummy ache. Honestly, is it surprising that he’s sick so much? No! Just seems like constant health issues in that house and the person who does all the cooking and controls the food is behind it! Drag a toddler around on a trip with a uti? Tempeh burger for a toddler? duck off! She doesn’t feed him grains? She’s going to ruin both of their health in the end. I’m going to have to leave this site soon because I can’t believe this imbecile is a parent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Fox Is sick. I really hope they are not giving him garlic oil or oregano oil or Tropeka (shitopeka) or any other tit like that. I’m all for natural, but not with little kids and not with serious things. His been sick a lot. Not good. Hope it is just a tummy ache. Honestly, is it surprising that he’s sick so much? No! Just seems like constant health issues in that house and the person who does all the cooking and controls the food is behind it! Drag a toddler around on a trip with a uti? Tempeh burger for a toddler? duck off! She doesn’t feed him grains? She’s going to ruin both of their health in the end. I’m going to have to leave this site soon because I can’t believe this imbecile is a parent.
Poor baby. You are so right, constant health issues in the holistic healthy happy positive house doesn’t make any sense. I don’t think there was ever a span of time where she, Kurt, and now Fox has not had a health issue that she is curing NaTURAlly.

Hey Sarah, I’m really sorry Fox is sick. Having a sick child is stressful. However, you chose to take him on vacation while he was ill with a suspected UTI. You chose to put yourself, Kurt, and your child in a position where you all could be spreading and even catching COVID-19 (aka a global virus that has killed many people beyond what you can comprehend.) You chose to travel with these risks and it makes you look ignorant. I’m not saying Fox has covid, however, during these times any symptom and sickness needs to be taken seriously because kids have contracted the virus. Even healthy people like you have had their health compromised by catching the virus and even people who are recovered are still not 100%. It’s concerning you put your child, your family, and your community at risk.

Having a sneaky workout, going out to eat, even checking on your house where contractors are working after not quarantining has put probably 50+ people at risk (let’s not even think about the numbers when you consider traveling, meeting people in public, ect. Because that would be in the hundreds.) You’re clearly not wearing mask to even try to minimized impact. It’s disappointing that you have 1million followers and are showing them that you don’t care about anyone except yourself, not even your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine being this proud of doing your laundry :LOL:

My guess is tomorrow she will link Fox being sick to him taking antibiotics. She never mentioned when he finished taking them or if he was feeling better or did I miss it? I hope he at least took them as prescribed and until the end. Many people stop once they feel better and don't finish the treatment...

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Poor baby. You are so right, constant health issues in the holistic healthy happy positive house doesn’t make any sense. I don’t think there was ever a span of time where she, Kurt, and now Fox has not had a health issue that she is curing NaTURAlly.

Hey Sarah, I’m really sorry Fox is sick. Having a sick child is stressful. However, you chose to take him on vacation while he was ill with a suspected UTI. You chose to put yourself, Kurt, and your child in a position where you all could be spreading and even catching COVID-19 (aka a global virus that has killed many people beyond what you can comprehend.) You chose to travel with these risks and it makes you look ignorant. I’m not saying Fox has covid, however, during these times any symptom and sickness needs to be taken seriously because kids have contracted the virus. Even healthy people like you have had their health compromised by catching the virus and even people who are recovered are still not 100%. It’s concerning you put your child, your family, and your community at risk.

Having a sneaky workout, going out to eat, even checking on your house where contractors are working after not quarantining has put probably 50+ people at risk (let’s not even think about the numbers when you consider traveling, meeting people in public, ect. Because that would be in the hundreds.) You’re clearly not wearing mask to even try to minimized impact. It’s disappointing that you have 1million followers and are showing them that you don’t care about anyone except yourself, not even your family.
Yup! I'm out for good I literally can't deal. Wishing you all love, peace, joy and success. I'll check in 5 years once all her stans have grown up, hopefully she'll be cancelled by then. Don't let this fake olive skin toned, bugs bunny looking, facial expressionless, toxic filled human lead you down a dark path. I can't watch this woman put an innocent baby on a restrictive diet it's so infuriating and she's certainly going to mess up his gut and his health, nope can't do it anymore. Love and light to you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Poor Fox. I hope it's nothing serious and he gets better soon.

How long before she starts blaming those evil antibiotics for Fox being sick and she takes him to her naturopath?
They've been traveling and now he's ill? Holy tit. Yeah Sarah, this is scary. You should be bleeping terrified. You dragged your child around two different states for 8 days during a pandemic while he had a UTI. You absolutely suck at being a parent. You're selfish and now your baby is sick. What did you expect? Take him to a medical doctor and self isolate. You disgust me.

Of course she did. Couldn't go grocery shopping to get her child a bit of food, but managed to do a Pilates workout and get her nails done. Priorities, right Sarah? I try not to mom shame, but I'm going to say it... She's a really, really bad mother. She's so incredibly selfish putting her own desires above her child's. She's not fit to be a parent at all in my opinion.

I'm with you guys. I'm not sure I can stick around to watch this train derail either. I'm truly disgusted and left aghast at her behavior regarding Fox's health and the pandemic. There just aren't any words for what and who she has become...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.