Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Kurt actually had a medical (not some naturopath thinking that it’s one thing) diagnosis and was following a plan that was working, no matter how restrictive then deviation wouldn’t be an option. Having digestive issues and having to live on a restricted diet is less debilitating that experiencing a flare. You don’t just go for a, ‘more maintainable approach’ to suit a holiday.

Side note: Clearly it’s easier for Kurt to work and look after Fox solo, than work and listen SArAh whinge about parenting and letting Fox roll on the ground.

Reactions: 22
She can at least do a basic course on nutrition I'm so tired of her making misinformed claims.
Whilst I appreciate the notion, I strongly disagree. Sadly Nutrition isn’t regulated in Australia, meaning anyone can call themselves and practise as a nutritionist without having any formal qualifications.

Scuz, hypothetically, could find some “holistic nutrition” program that confirms her bias of no gluten, dairy, or WHATEVER bullshit she’s on this week. Then, she would spout on about how she’s a“NOOTRISHUNIST”, and increase her prices for her crappy ebooks even more. Even a basic nutrition course does not encompass what nutrition is really about - it just focuses on macronutrients lol.

I hate it so much. I really encourage everyone if you are seeking information from a nutritionist - ensure they have “registered” in their title. It means they have at minimum done a university bachelor. The amount of nutrition bullshit I see every day from these “nutritionists” is enough to send me up the wall. I’m happy to provide you a full comprehensive list of all the university subjects I had to complete; to highlight the stark contrast been a registered nutritionist and an instagram nutritionist who probably did a 2 day online program at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I noticed the only part of her face that moves right now is her upper right lip - no other creasing or expression in the rest of her face. These are from her Q&A series wherein she selectively answered questions and repeated the same tripe she usually does ("I don't count macros" / "We eat healthy at home so we indulge on holiday" / "My fave smoothie is #tropeaka"). Over a span of many stories...

View attachment 204062
View attachment 204063

this is exactly what happens to ashy bines too LOL
deffs on that path of filler....

Reactions: 5
Whilst I appreciate the notion, I strongly disagree. Sadly Nutrition isn’t regulated in Australia, meaning anyone can call themselves and practise as a nutritionist without having any formal qualifications.

Scuz, hypothetically, could find some “holistic nutrition” program that confirms her bias of no gluten, dairy, or WHATEVER bullshit she’s on this week. Then, she would spout on about how she’s a“NOOTRISHUNIST”, and increase her prices for her crappy ebooks even more. Even a basic nutrition course does not encompass what nutrition is really about - it just focuses on macronutrients lol.

I hate it so much. I really encourage everyone if you are seeking information from a nutritionist - ensure they have “registered” in their title. It means they have at minimum done a university bachelor. The amount of nutrition bullshit I see every day from these “nutritionists” is enough to send me up the wall. I’m happy to provide you a full comprehensive list of all the university subjects I had to complete; to highlight the stark contrast been a registered nutritionist and an instagram nutritionist who probably did a 2 day online program at best.
I'm also in Aus and really interested in studying some form of nutrition. Mostly as a passion project but potentially to aid a potential run coaching business. That said it would be along full time work and after 7 years of uni I definitely don't have another bachelors degree in me! Do you have any idea of where I could look for courses or even uni diplomas that are still decent?

Reactions: 2
I'm also in Aus and really interested in studying some form of nutrition. Mostly as a passion project but potentially to aid a potential run coaching business. That said it would be along full time work and after 7 years of uni I definitely don't have another bachelors degree in me! Do you have any idea of where I could look for courses or even uni diplomas that are still decent?
That’s awesome. Good for you! I’m not aware of any diplomas unfortunately, I would highly recommend however to look out for one that includes a chemistry unit at the bare minimum! It will make it so much easier for you to grasp the content once you’ve done that chemistry unit. (Apologies, if you have done so in previous degrees - I’m just going to assume you’ve done 0 health science for the point of the conversation. Again, apologies if I am incorrect here.)

It’s also important that you understand your scope of practise before committing to another course. So if you’re running it alongside a running coaching program (am I correct here?). Perhaps a sports nutrition diploma will be better suited here and will be easier for you to integrate into your passion project! Nutrition looks at more so a preventative public health measure, opposed to the treatment of disease like in dietetic practise. Sports nutrition, is then focused on the performance of athletes and nutrition - again still look for a course with chemistry as sports nutrition is heavily focused on energy systems.

All the best! xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I noticed the only part of her face that moves right now is her upper right lip - no other creasing or expression in the rest of her face. These are from her Q&A series wherein she selectively answered questions and repeated the same tripe she usually does ("I don't count macros" / "We eat healthy at home so we indulge on holiday" / "My fave smoothie is #tropeaka"). Over a span of many stories...

View attachment 204062
View attachment 204063
Argh, this makes me squirm. I'm no stranger to filler and botox but WTF is this - Ashy Bines does it too. Must be a combination of tit talk, narcissism, toxins and veneers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here comes some of the cult followers and two other good points.
Attempt 2 ahha

This is so frustrating to see that her stans are so trusting , like are we not watching the same person?
She lost her period while developing her first ebook, if she had been transparent and acknowledged that maybe she had pushed herself to far in which resulted in her loosing her period the sales of her ebook could have potentially suffered. She then made a video on how she got her period back in which told by naturopath to increase starchy carbs.
She self diagnosed her own pcos with the agreeance of her naturopath.

Reactions: 12
"We ordered the same but mine is on a gluten free base and no parmesan."
So Kurt had his on a normal gluten base with parmesan? Guess his sibo has been magically cured already and no longer needs to follow his strict diet.
@peridoe These two are just unbelievable. She couldn’t stick to the ebook and he can’t stick to a moderate/stricter diet for a length of time?
Birds of a feather. Sibo if that what he really has isn’t a joke. I’ve mentioned before I’ve seen people say it took them years to fix.

@Pumpwater Are you sure about this? I’m in Australia also, I’ve never heard that people can label themselves are a Nutritionist without a degree. Are you sure you don’t mean “Health Coach” ? No degree for that.

I believe she suffers from narcissistic personality disorder and therefor is a pathological liar. I have one person like that in my life and I see so many similarities. Unfortunately this can’t be fixed through therapy all you can do is stay far away from narcissists.
@TickledPink Yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Congrats! TAFE has the Cert IV in Allied Health Assistance (Nutrition and Dietetics), which is 15 hours per week of study (but depending on your study style could take less time) and could get you on your way in your coaching business.

There is also this course by FIA Fit Nation, but it is not accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority so it may not be useful if your goal is to leverage it for future qualifications.

Good luck, i'm on my last unit of uni right now and this seems to be when it feels like every minute of it stretches on forever - like when you're nearly home after a long drive :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Goes without saying again, but people with actual dietary restrictions can't just opt in and opt out like these tools.
Exactly!!

View attachment 204062
View attachment 204063
She’s lying in that story / photos. Trying to recall (What she eats) Is a sign of lying.

Congrats! TAFE has the Cert IV in Allied Health Assistance (Nutrition and Dietetics), which is 15 hours per week of study (but depending on your study style could take less time) and could get you on your way in your coaching business.

There is also this course by FIA Fit Nation, but it is not accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority so it may not be useful if your goal is to leverage it for future qualifications.

Good luck, i'm on my last unit of uni right now and this seems to be when it feels like every minute of it stretches on forever - like when you're nearly home after a long drive :LOL:
Thank you so much! And congrats on almost finishing, I'll be graduating this semester too 😊
That’s awesome. Good for you! I’m not aware of any diplomas unfortunately, I would highly recommend however to look out for one that includes a chemistry unit at the bare minimum! It will make it so much easier for you to grasp the content once you’ve done that chemistry unit. (Apologies, if you have done so in previous degrees - I’m just going to assume you’ve done 0 health science for the point of the conversation. Again, apologies if I am incorrect here.)

It’s also important that you understand your scope of practise before committing to another course. So if you’re running it alongside a running coaching program (am I correct here?). Perhaps a sports nutrition diploma will be better suited here and will be easier for you to integrate into your passion project! Nutrition looks at more so a preventative public health measure, opposed to the treatment of disease like in dietetic practise. Sports nutrition, is then focused on the performance of athletes and nutrition - again still look for a course with chemistry as sports nutrition is heavily focused on energy systems.

All the best! xxx
Thank you for this info, especially the chemistry background as I'll be coming from an arts/law background 😂😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s f*cked.

Yep - it sure is hey. I wish I was incorrect in what I said but that sadly isn’t the case, Nutritionists are not regulated.

Thank you so much! And congrats on almost finishing, I'll be graduating this semester too 😊

Thank you for this info, especially the chemistry background as I'll be coming from an arts/law background 😂😬
There you go! Sounds like a great option - I’m glad someone was able to provide some options for you! Best of luck, and best of luck & congrats to the user who is one unit off completion! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Edited to add: No one is jealous of her here. She lives a life of over indulgent, vapid materialism. She's a prisoner to her eating disorder and exercise addiction. No one is jealous of someone living in shackles chained to a life of misery like that. We're not jealous haters. We're empathetic people that want to protect others because we truly don't want them to be deceived by Sarah. Her promises of health and wellness can lead to a very dark path. We're trying to redirect others before they stumble and fall victim to her lies.
Yes to this but her cult followers would think that we are just jealous and horrible people. Just for the record, I would never want to be her or look like her.

The fact that she even made a Q and A about EATING is so messed up given she’s not a nutritionist/dietician.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.