Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what this is about? What has she copied from PWW? It was on the nutritionist insta post of Sarah.
So Plexus is a multi level marketing company (what used to be referred to as a pyramid scheme I believe) and they have a weight loss probiotic drink called Slim pink drink if I remember correctly. I'm not sure she ripped it off though. I think it's more likely and has been mentioned here that she copied the Beauty Chef probiotic drink that she used to use.

Reactions: 13
So their new poscast episode is on Spotify but not Apple podcasts. Maybe they don’t like not being able to delete the reviews.
Just went to iTunes and looked at their ratings on the health code - brutal - they’ve absolutely been destroyed. One star ratings as far as the eye can see. Haha...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence. The combination of poor self-awareness and low cognitive ability leads them to overestimate their own capabilities.

The term lends a scientific name and explanation to a problem that many people immediately recognize—that fools are blind to their own foolishness.

This phenomenon is something you have likely experienced in real life, perhaps around the dinner table at a holiday family gathering. Throughout the course of the meal, a member of your extended family begins spouting off on a topic at length, boldly proclaiming that he is correct and that everyone else's opinion is stupid, uninformed, and just plain wrong. It may be plainly evident to everyone in the room that this person has no idea what he is talking about, yet he prattles on, blithely oblivious to his own ignorance.

Incompetent people, the researchers found, are not only poor performers, they are also unable to accurately assess and recognize the quality of their own work.

"In many cases, incompetence does not leave people disoriented, perplexed, or cautious," wrote David Dunning in an article for Pacific Standard. **"Instead, the incompetent are often blessed with an inappropriate confidence** buoyed by something that feels to them like knowledge."

So what explains this psychological effect? Are some people simply too dense, to be blunt, to know how dim-witted they are? Dunning and Kruger suggest that this phenomenon stems from what they refer to as a "dual burden." People are not only incompetent; their incompetence robs them of the mental ability to realize just how inept they are.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is also related to difficulties with metacognition, or the ability to step back and look at one's own behavior and abilities from outside of oneself. People are often only able to evaluate themselves from their own limited and highly subjective point of view. From this limited perspective, they seem highly skilled, knowledgeable, and superior to others. Because of this, people sometimes struggle to have a more realistic view of their own abilities.

Another contributing factor is that sometimes a tiny bit of knowledge on a subject can lead people to mistakenly believe that they know all there is to know about it. As the old saying goes, a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing. A person might have the slimmest bit of awareness about a subject, yet thanks to the Dunning-Kruger effect, believe that he or she is an expert.

The article goes on and on - sounds like Sarah to me.
I was ranting to my partner about Sarah on the weekend cos he also thinks she’s a flog, but he mentioned this to me and I was like wow yes this is Sarah to a T. And a bunch of other influencers too.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think Sarah doesn’t like her engagement ring and is waiting to get a new one and that’s why she hasn’t gotten it resized?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some people are now sharing the nutritionist post about Sarah on their own stories lol 😂

I personally get really triggered when she lifts up her chest for ab checks.
@Sv12689982 Hi, I don’t mean to sound uneducated, but I am when it comes to this - when you say triggered can you explain what that means? Does it mean that you then want to check your abs also or exercise and restrict more or again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
that was me 😂 it genuinely looked like it fit her but she was still wearing the second band. I know it’s normal for rings to turn to the side a bit esp after washing your hands, but like full on do a 180 turn!?? I can’t believe she actually hasn’t had it resized still. This is what I meant abouteverything being a checklist for her. She just wanted to tick engagement and a big ring off her list and now she has those two things she doesn’t give a rats ass

I mentioned this a few pages back (well maybe page two of this thread 😂😂) and absolutely. Both Kayla and Leah Itsines are beautiful people who seem GENUINELY positive and not highly strung in any way. I think they’re two of the people from that kinda industry I’ve followed the longest and never gotten infuriated by them/still genuinely enjoy their content.
Rings can rotate fully and still be the right size, climate and hydration can make finger size fluctuate. It sounds very much like ED talk and over exaggerating sizes eg:
• ‘I’m and xs’
• ‘Giant salad’
• ‘Massive eater’
• ‘I just wear it so oversized...’
Food for thought.

Reactions: 19
Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 10.50.53 am.png

my friend who is a personal trainer shared this. So funny how obvious it is that the picture on the right is sarah! I love how they made it obvious

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Rings can rotate fully and still be the right size, climate and hydration can make finger size fluctuate. It sounds very much like ED talk and over exaggerating sizes eg:
• ‘I’m and xs’
• ‘Giant salad’
• ‘Massive eater’
• ‘I just wear it so oversized...’
Food for thought.
Her goal is for her ring to probably not fit ever, just so she can convince herself she is “milfgoals” and the “healthiest she’s ever been” such goals for the younger audience.

Reactions: 9
Her goal is for her ring to probably not fit ever, just so she can convince herself she is “milfgoals” and the “healthiest she’s ever been” such goals for the younger audience.
Why would anybody want to be seen as a MILF?
Disgusting. No class. No grace. Ugh!

Reactions: 8
Eh, I don’t think think there’s anything wrong necessarily with still wanting to be sexually attractive or hot after having kids. You can be a bombshell and still have class and grace. I’m a sex worker and know plenty of working ladies who love the MILF title, and work it hard to their advantage. They still have a whole lot more integrity, class and grace than Sarah any day 😂 I think it’s just Sarah’s weird fixation on it that’s an issue, the same as her fixation with being an XS, with having abs, etc. Any focus on apppearance to that degree is concerning.

Reactions: 32
She’s just a cashed up bogan - narcissistic -illiterate - sell out - size probs medium (oooh might trigger scuzzy) with horse teeth.
I don’t even think Kurt wants to bang Patrick Bateman (american psycho), I mean Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eh, I don’t think think there’s anything wrong necessarily with still wanting to be sexually attractive or hot after having kids. You can be a bombshell and still have class and grace. I’m a sex worker and know plenty of working ladies who love the MILF title, and work it hard to their advantage. They still have a whole lot more integrity, class and grace than Sarah any day 😂 I think it’s just Sarah’s weird fixation on it that’s an issue, the same as her fixation with being an XS, with having abs, etc. Any focus on apppearance to that degree is concerning.
Of course nothing wrong with wanting to look nice etc - I get what you’re saying and cheers for so being open. :) - I follow many women who just had kids and they are naturally sexy / bombshell but don’t feel the need to let everyone know they want to be “a mum I’d liked like to f*ck” - it’s just so gross coming from her. The more I look at it now, the more I realise how unwell she is. She’s 27 with a toddler and wanting other men including Foxs friends to want her and to want to screw her one day? Um, ok. If I’m wrong correct me. What she wants is to be wanted, screwed and adored by other men and saying all this while with a partner and a small child. I’m sorry. It just grosses me out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Leave it to Sarah...

1. The whole MILF/titties obsession makes me think she's got the sexually deprived, delusionally religious vibe. How does she talk like this and think it's not cringe AF... What does her family think?
*Literally no shame if you're religious but you see some people subtle obsessed with sexualizing themselves as an outlet. It's not very holistic as per our girls coined catchphrase.

2. I don't think it's mum-shaming to say she's not very involved with her baby. She sits on her high arsed horse saying she thinks day and night about his health. She humble brags how she's the best mom, and in return, has the best baby. Ms. Queen of Confidence and Exclusivity preaches to her teenage audience about what being a mom is all about. But a sit-down chat to 1M people isn't actually being available as a parent...

3. I'm so far removed from the influencer scene. Like who actually asks for the free stuff? Do they reach out to these brands? Do they send out emails via their team/staff. The audacity it must take to wield your social media clout as currency for hard working brands (except WFB...) Clearly Sarah has never had a real job because if she truly valued money she'd be more respect for economic and social responsibility. She REEKS of a girl who's parents coddled her well into adulthood. She can't bring herself to spend her own money because she's never had to make the tough choices when it comes to her money. And OBVIOUSLY because Mom and Dad bought her all the important things in life, she's happy to take for free and feel she deserved it. Blah. Not a bossbabe, not a modern CEO, not a good inspo for anyone trying to find their way in the world...

4. This is for all those effected by the current lockdown. Hang in there gals. I'm sorry it's reverted back to quarentine.

FFS not much of this connected. I've been catching up on the thread. More importantly I do hope everyone is safe and healthy. I actually care about that more than Sarah's stupidity and privilege 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“NO! I THOUGHT IT WAS VEGAN CHOCOLATE!” She’s so snarky towards Kurt. Geez. (In one of her latest stories about the FREE tit)

Reactions: 8
1F2BAA3C-269B-46F9-A94A-84833C7BDB28.png

I thought Kurt couldn’t have stevia, obviously for the sake of free stuff she’ll shove it down his throat. Got to love the companies subtle dig at the branding rant from Sarah for another local company. She can afford and make time to buy her own food, Sarah doesn’t need more free tit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 203396
I thought Kurt couldn’t have stevia, obviously for the sake of free stuff she’ll shove it down his throat. Got to love the companies subtle dig at the branding rant from Sarah for another local company. She can afford and make time to buy her own food, Sarah doesn’t need more free tit.
They had to step in because Sarah ran out of snacks... meanwhile people are actually starving and running out of money due to covid...

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.