Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha goddd she’s a stingy witch...if you want to big wedding at least be generous!! bought a brand new $100k+ car but won’t treat her closest family and friends on her big day 😎

Reactions: 13
Honestly I think it’s more reflective of their relationship. She wants to get married and have the flashy “boujee” Byron aesthetic wedding but doesn’t want to pay for it (even though everyone knows she’s loaded) because they’re renovating a house? I think it’s more about the fact that the house is “hers” and an investment in her future, whereas Kurt is just her side piece and they were never meant to last but now he’s trapped with a baby (and whether she did it intentionally or is so warped that she truly believed she had PCOS is up for debate) and her family is religious so they are stuck getting married but she doesn’t want to invest in the relationship, only herself. Just a thought.

Also, what a time to be telling people to walk outside in bare feet. I mean come on we are in the middle of a pandemic and trying to control the spread in Australia. This study shows that 100% of pharmacy floors tested in these hospitals with COVID patients (ie. where no patients are ever) were positive for COVID. Same premise with community transmission and people out in the community coughing and sniffling, where do you think the droplets go after they fall from the air?! I mean I am sometimes a bit of a Cronulla grub and used to walk around barefoot all the time but heck no not at the moment! There’s no way I’d let my kid walk around barefoot, I felt sick at him running around barefoot at the aquarium.
Ref: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/20-0885_article

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Better late than never (and way to be sincere bringing the kids into it)

View attachment 201510View attachment 201511
Oh suddenly she cares about other people? Too bad her actions don't match her words. You did just travel from a hot spot Sarah. We haven't forgotten even if you have.

Her grammar is horrible. She needs to proofread. Please don't come for me and I don't mean this to be offensive, but I read that last one in the voice of my husband's family and they're Japanese. It made me chuckle. She really needs to proofread and stop spelling words incorrectly or using improper grammar. It is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Reactions: 14
Oh suddenly she cares about other people? Too bad her actions don't match her words. You did just travel from a hot spot Sarah. We haven't forgotten even if you have.

Her grammar is horrible. She needs to proofread. Please don't come for me and I don't mean this to be offensive, but I read that last one in the voice of my husband's family and they're Japanese. It made me chuckle. She really needs to proofread and stop spelling words incorrectly or using improper grammar. It is one of my biggest pet peeves.
she never actively acknowledged the first lockdown while she was getting fox a surf board, Botox, going back and from her house filled with workers. Even days ago she was in an airport out in public she wasn’t wearing a mask...

she is deleting comments about covid so now she’s going to be like “guys! Be safe!!!” And post pictures of her baby to hide from the haters. FYI you can still be a bad person whether you are a parent or not. Being a parent doesn’t give you a shield from criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Honestly I think it’s more reflective of their relationship. She wants to get married and have the flashy “boujee” Byron aesthetic wedding but doesn’t want to pay for it (even though everyone knows she’s loaded) because they’re renovating a house? I think it’s more about the fact that the house is “hers” and an investment in her future, whereas Kurt is just her side piece and they were never meant to last but now he’s trapped with a baby (and whether she did it intentionally or is so warped that she truly believed she had PCOS is up for debate) and her family is religious so they are stuck getting married but she doesn’t want to invest in the relationship, only herself. Just a thought.

Also, what a time to be telling people to walk outside in bare feet. I mean come on we are in the middle of a pandemic and trying to control the spread in Australia. This study shows that 100% of pharmacy floors tested in these hospitals with COVID patients (ie. where no patients are ever) were positive for COVID. Same premise with community transmission and people out in the community coughing and sniffling, where do you think the droplets go after they fall from the air?! I mean I am sometimes a bit of a Cronulla grub and used to walk around barefoot all the time but heck no not at the moment! There’s no way I’d let my kid walk around barefoot, I felt sick at him running around barefoot at the aquarium.
Ref: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/20-0885_article
I agree. I get the impression that she wants an over the top, extravagant, flashy wedding and perhaps Kurt wants something low key. Everything is always about Sarah, so who cares what Kurt wants? He's not really a factor in her plans. Everything is hers and everything is about her.

I'm starting to wonder if things are sinking in on his end. I have a feeling that the stories where Fox is crying, Sarah is callously filming yet again and he says, 'I'm done' (I think I heard that correctly?) may be putting things into perspective. I wonder if he's expressing big doubts, but maybe just internally at this point. He's a grown man and whether he's a victim of abuse or not, he's responsible for his own choices. I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for him anymore. If he wants to marry that nightmare so be it. I think he's making a terrible mistake, but I no longer feel sorry for him that he'll live a life of restriction, materialism and misery. She has shown so many examples of what a spoiled narcissist she is, so it's not like he's unaware of who he is marrying. And he did propose to her (most likely forced and caved to the pressure, but still of his own free will). They really are two peas in a pod, so they kind of deserve one another. I just hate the example they set for her young audience. I wish young girls and women understood that this isn't what a healthy, loving, supportive, lasting relationship looks like. It's just one of the many, many issues that exists with her having a platform. Sorry for the rant. I do that a lot here.

Reactions: 16
And post pictures of her baby to hide from the haters.
Oh this is her go to move when the criticism starts rolling in. She uses Fox as a way to deflect and distract from her wrongdoing. It's low. I cannot imagine using my child as a shield from much deserved criticism. Using her baby as a prop, as a weapon or a shield or for content purposes and views doesn't phase her. It's disgusting behavior.

Reactions: 14
You should have seen the novellas I wrote on her behaviour over on GG! I don't know how anyone put up with me and my rants. :LOL:
I love the rants! Keep them coming everyone! I get up at sunrise (thanks rooster and dog next door lol), make a cup of coffee and enjoy the discussions that take place here 🙂 Gives me a lot to ponder about and often leads to internal, philosophical thoughts about life, relationships, babies, social injustice, mental health and illness, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love the rants! Keep them coming everyone! I get up at sunrise (thanks rooster and dog next door lol), make a cup of coffee and enjoy the discussions that take place here 🙂 Gives me a lot to ponder about and often leads to internal, philosophical thoughts about life, relationships, babies, social injustice, mental health and illness, etc.
Might I ask, were you on GG under a different username? Your writing style reminds me of someone on there (OldCatLady) who used to frequent our threads and then suddenly stopped. I often wonder if she came over here and joined under a different name...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If he wants to marry that nightmare so be it.
More fool him, tbh. Though I can see him following through purely because of Fox. As many have said, he's a crappy human but appears to be a good dad and has clearly bonded with Fox whereas Sarah hasn't. He's protective of him and doesn't use the kid as a manipulation tool. Although the fact he lets Sarah do this is extremely disappointing. But then I doubt standing up to Sarah is an easy task. I can't imagine he'd risk being refused access if he ever left her (and we all know she would in a heartbeat).

Reactions: 11
Might I ask, were you on GG under a different username? Your writing style reminds me of someone on there (OldCatLady) who used to frequent our threads and then suddenly stopped. I often wonder if she came over here and joined under a different name...
Haha! Yes, that's me! I would have used the same username here, but I saw someone had a similar one and didn't want that person to feel like I copied. I'm trying to curb my cursing over here and be a bit less angry and emotional haha.

I had to take a break from GG. I was too sucked into Sarah's negativity. I knew it was time to step away and do a bit of self reflection when I made a comment hoping that she gets COVID after she had selfishly ignored social distancing and stay at home rules. I stooped to her level and was disappointed in myself and rather ashamed that I was at the point of wishing ill on her, so I left commenting on GG, but kept reading along. When the site went down during the cultural appropriation fiasco, I found my way here 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haha! Yes, that's me! I would have used the same username here, but I saw someone had a similar one and didn't want that person to feel like I copied. I'm trying to curb my cursing over here and be a bit less angry and emotional haha.

I had to take a break from GG. I was too sucked into Sarah's negativity. I knew it was time to step away and do a bit of self reflection when I made a comment hoping that she gets COVID after she had selfishly ignored social distancing and stay at home rules. I stooped to her level and was disappointed in myself and rather ashamed that I was at the point of wishing ill on her, so I left commenting on GG, but kept reading along. When the site went down during the cultural appropriation fiasco, I found my way here 🙂
Ooh, I've been thinking it was you all along but didn't want to be too forward in asking. So very glad you found us here! :)

I know exactly what you mean...sometimes out of anger (especially around the time she posted her son in the bath and peeing himself), I would rant away and then be left with a bitter taste in my mouth that I behaved so out of character. Sarah's ugliness is toxic and she really can bring out the worst in all of us. That's why when she says she wants to create a positive tribe, I literally scoff in disbelief, because her constant moaning and outrageously harmful actions are insidious and tend to draw out the worst traits in those around her- even those of us on here who see her for what she truly is.

I am so happy to hear that you reflected and took a step back. I'm sure it was good for your mental health. I've repeatedly done so when I felt she was pulling me down to her level. Sometimes a quiet moment away from her and the forums is good for our sanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ooh, I've been thinking it was you all along but didn't want to be too forward in asking. So very glad you found us here! :)

I know exactly what you mean...sometimes out of anger (especially around the time she posted her son in the bath and peeing himself), I would rant away and then be left with a bitter taste in my mouth that I behaved so out of character. Sarah's ugliness is toxic and she really can bring out the worst in all of us. That's why when she says she wants to create a positive tribe, I literally scoff in disbelief, because her constant moaning and outrageously harmful actions are insidious and tend to draw out the worst traits in those around her- even those of us on here who see her for what she truly is.

I am so happy to hear that you reflected and took a step back. I'm sure it was good for your mental health. I've repeatedly done so when I felt she was pulling me down to her level. Sometimes a quiet moment away from her and the forums is good for our sanity.
Aww thank you! My run on sentences and inability to choose just one word to describe something will probably always give me away lol (as I sit here and critique Sarah's grammar and spelling). I think I missed introductions because the threads were moving so quickly and then thought it might be awkward to mention it randomly.

Completely agree. My feelings at that time stopped me in my tracks and I realized I wasn't much different than Sarah. She's a huge hypocrit and I was becoming one myself. Not only that, but my words were becoming nasty and that's not the mark I want to leave on this world. My anger got the best of me and I didn't like that side of myself. She is so incredibly negative and it's far too easy to get wrapped up in it all, but that is not an excuse for what I said and I want to do and be better than that. Plus, I don't want to prove her dad right about being the scum of the earth because I'm stubborn like that sometimes lol.

Thank you all for not judging me too harshly at the time and Sarah, if you're reading this I'm sorry. Please just take the virus more seriously and protect your family and others. That's all we're asking. You have a platform to do so much good and spread the positivity you speak of. Now is the time to be selfless and have compassion for those around you. Wear a mask, social distance and stay home when you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm nt going to pretend to know how that site works, but its been mentioned before that it only counts followers at a per-10,000 rate. Like she might get 200, then 300, then lose 100 etc, but that site doesn't count the increase until she's hit 10,000 additional followers. Something like that anyway... someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

This is correct ! So it’s not weird at all actually. Interestingly though social blade Instagram still counts everyday and she’s hardly gaining any followers, some days she’s actually in the negative. Seems like she’s really peaked on Instagram but for some reason still progressing on YouTube.

Reactions: 4
I think that ger ig sub count is stalling because of all the blocking going around, especially lately with all of the controversy surrounding her. She can't block people on youtube

Reactions: 10
Nah, weddings don't have to be expensive, its only if you let them be.Renovating your house dosent have to cost millions, its only of you let it get that expensive.

Does she realise how unbelievably out of touch she sounds. Talking about her weddings etc during a pandemic, while people are out of jobs currently and are in lock down. Get a bleeping grip

Reactions: 19
This thread moves so fast so I have missed a lot and apologies if this has already been mentioned but Sarah totally made up the story about asking her friends how much they spent on their wedding!
1. She would of mentioned it before now when talking about her wedding.
2. She has no friends. And if she is close enough with them to ask how much they spent on their wedding, don’t you think she would of actually been invited to said wedding? I’ve only been following her less than 2 years so I may have missed something but I’ve only seen her go to one wedding and that was Kurts brothers and that definitely was not $100k.

Reactions: 27
Also - I think they read here and realised there was no availability until 2022. Rang to confirm, didn’t get special privileges, so cancelled the wedding planner themselves.
I think so too, because all if a sudden she posted a couple of pathetic words about Victoria and covid last night. Actually she said Melbourne and corrected herself...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.