Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Sarah, so as per your own words, you have a nurse in your room 24/7 and feel awkward IG storying in front of her. Fair enough any person would feel that way.
Then about 2 hours later you are squatting in your room and imitating some sort of stupid aerobics dance….with the previously mentioned 24/7 nurse in the room. Because don’t forget, that’s what you said you had.
As always you’re full of bullshit.

Also if you continue to “move your body” in this way so soon after delivering. Don’t go bitching if/when you have issues and blame it on the birth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Long time lurker and first time poster here! I screenshotted and zoomed in and definitely looks like Malakai to me! But I’m sure she will be milking the suspense for all it’s worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Long time lurker and first time poster here! I screenshotted and zoomed in and definitely looks like Malakai to me! But I’m sure she will be milking the suspense for all it’s worth.
I agree I see malakai!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, to me it looks like Malachi. I’m wondering if that is first or middle name?
Positioning on the first line compared to Sarah & Kurt below (if I’m reading it right), is more centred. So maybe a shorter name in front of it? Or just simply a centred first name. 🤔

Reactions: 8
Thats another sUrpRisE, and sEcReT pRoDjeCkT collab #1 with MuneeBag Tilse no less, foiled by her owns stupidity.
Shes not just a bleep. Shes an incredibly stupid bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But can you be a private patient with your own room in public hospital? Maybe that’s how she can stay a whole week?

My first one was in the NICU and I had two nights at the hospital until I was discharged but then could only visit and use the hospital breast pump so they can feed my baby with my expressed milk. I stayed all day and left to sleep at home.
Hospital staff can be very accomodating (never been private) especially when baby is sick and mum might be very vulnerable too.

Anyway bubba looks chunky and much bigger than Fox so that’s nice.
You definitely can be a private patient in a public hospital in WA. I spent a few days in the Joondalup Hospital which is a public hospital back in 2015 as a private health care member with my own room

Reactions: 7
All this time we were hoping Beth would spoil the surprise, who knew it’d be us! Suck it, Sarah!
Again, all on you. What a dumb witch.

Reactions: 20
She’s so unprofessional. Talking about her “haterzz” in that complaint response. Grow up, start acting like an adult and stop doing this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She does not have covid. If she did the nurses would be wearing different PPE. There is no way

Reactions: 48
IMG_7868.PNG

Sarah needs to take a page out of Belle's book. Excellent parenting when it comes to protecting her child online and not using him for monetary benefit!

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Kurt has been noticeably absent today and Sarah hasn’t mentioned him visiting either.

Guess those covid like symptoms are prohibiting him from visiting.

No doubt she would spin some bullshit about him having to look after Fox, but we all know that is a lie since she has plenty of family available to watch him for a few hours.

Reactions: 14
Kurt has been noticeably absent today and Sarah hasn’t mentioned him visiting either.

Guess those covid like symptoms are prohibiting him from visiting.

No doubt she would spin some bullshit about him having to look after Fox, but we all know that is a lie since she has plenty of family available to watch him for a few hours.
Necccminit, Kurt will appear in Sarah's stories.
Wait and watch.

Hi, Sarah!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't think they have covid. The baby is sleeping in the same room as her, not just coming in for feeds. Also they're crappy but I don't think they'd be hanging around unmasked with their newborn if they had covid.
Not for the ‘gram, they wouldn’t…

Easy to not have a mask on for a 10 second video.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.