Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange too she actually seemed normal and half genuine for once lol. Just me? Could be the croaky voice or maybe she got her own way...
Her face reminded me of her Bondi Sands ad. Natural, real, and down to earth.
And the way she spoke about the baby hasn’t really been seen this pregnancy.
this is the Sarah we’d love to see, not fake or dramatic.

Reactions: 65
Its nice to see how genuine and happy she is right now. Maybe it’s because she’s not putting on her performance voice but I enjoyed listening to her little catch up on ig stories and I’m happy for her. I think if she stuck to this more genuine version of herself a lot of her audience would come back/start enjoying her content again like I am (considering that the photoshopping/different fake personas/mean girl attitude pushed me away)

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I'm surprised they would let Kurt into the special care nursery while sick 🤨
Maybe the baby only goes in there for periods of time so she can rest and he can be monitored? And was in her room before?
I’ve no idea how Special Care works though.

Reactions: 4
She does look genuinely happy! Actually relaxed for once. Incredible how much more likeable she is when she's not trying to prove a point to a million people. Take note Sez.

Can't wait to see little Ham Solo

• Haha
Reactions: 82
I’d be bleeping raging if some sick idiot put my special care baby at risk with his own selfish actions.

Reactions: 26
Nice of her to finally thank her fans for their support. Did anyone else notice her already dragging Kurt in those stories tho? Mentioning he had to leave to tend to Fox and that she was all alone. Maybe I’m picking, but I didn’t feel like her update needed that info

Reactions: 14
Nice of her to finally thank her fans for their support. Did anyone else notice her already dragging Kurt in those stories tho? Mentioning he had to leave to tend to Fox and that she was all alone. Maybe I’m picking, but I didn’t feel like her update needed that info
I reckon it did, otherwise people would be asking why Kurt wasn’t with her and what Focks was up to

Reactions: 16
Maybe the baby only goes in there for periods of time so she can rest and he can be monitored? And was in her room before?
Baby only goes to special nursery if there is a legitimate need, not just so she can rest. Usually to do with feeding issues or breathing issues etc could be the condition it has. I know all DS babies are in Special Care Nursery for a bit.
Hopefully they both get discharged from hospital at the same time, as leaving your baby in SCN and you leaving is incredibly traumatic.
Also, she looks like she has cold sores on her lips.

Reactions: 19
god her stories were actually... really nice to watch??? I hope she just stays like this now. No performance, no mean girl, just her real actual self. Also she's finally not actually using a filter. she looks so much prettier without a bleeping filter. Glad manatee was delivered sage and well

Reactions: 45
Baby only goes to special nursery if there is a legitimate need, not just so she can rest. Usually to do with feeding issues or breathing issues etc could be the condition it has. I know all DS babies are in Special Care Nursery for a bit.
I don't think it was Down Syndrome guys, didn't she say it would be a condition that only affects males and that he may not even show any symptoms/signs? DS doesn't fit the bill for this

Reactions: 17
god her stories were actually... really nice to watch??? I hope she just stays like this now. No performance, no mean girl, just her real actual self.
Agree. Those stories were very pleasant and… almost… heartwarming, almost? Am I being serious right now?
It’s nice to see that she’s actually a bearable person when she allows that to happen.

This will be the last we’ll see of it, though. She’s probably too exhausted to maintain the facade that is her Internet personality. For now, at least. We’ll be back to scheduled Sezzy programming before we know it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Actually I deleted the original comment I made about this, I thought she said Kurt was in the special care nursery but I re-listened and she said Kurt was getting Fox. Which is good news for all the precious little babies in special care!

Reactions: 6
Glad everyone’s okay! Love those after birth hormones, they’re something else!
Right? I’m starting to think maybe Sarah was so detached from this baby during her pregnancy because of the “condition” but now that bubba is here all the love is rushing in. It’s honestly such a magical moment when baby is placed into your arms. Sarah must be feeling all the Oxytocin right about now. I hope she can breastfeed soon. I’m rooting for her!

Omg this is what she does! Why am I finding myself actually starting to like her after her last story? Send help

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A rare glimpse of her being nice. I wonder how long before her trite, arrogant, egomaniacal, bitchy self returns? 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't think it was Down Syndrome guys, didn't she say it would be a condition that only affects males and that he may not even show any symptoms/signs? DS doesn't fit the bill for this
Agreed I don’t think it’s DS, was just pointing out that some genetic conditions that a baby has, automatically means they get sent to SCN notwithstanding they might not have any overt breathing or feeding issues but simply to monitor.

Reactions: 7
I went on the stories prepared to be cynical but they were genuinely nice to watch. I hope Sarah sees this part of tattle and realises she would loose a lot of 'haters' if she was just herself/ acted like that more often.

Reactions: 35
I think it's impossible not to feel all the good feels for someone being so happy meeting their baby. BUT wait until the shine wears off and she will be back to the DJ Sezbot we know and hate

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.