Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just here to throw in my vote that I think whoever said “Michael Kai” is right. Also this thread has gone so quickly. Someone posted screenshots of Sarah’s post partum journey earlier and I’m just now today realizing how much they messed with me when I was post partum. I remember seeing them and deciding to go on an hour walk every day with my little one so I could be smooooll like her. (I’m 5’9 and don’t have a tiny frame and am very average weight). Her Instagram is so toxic and dangerous.
I'm so sorry! That is the active harm I'm trying to describe. She has hurt people and she continues to hurt people with her content. I hope you're doing better now and see that she is the disordered one, not you! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15

"The following restrictions have eased:
  • Face masks will only be required on public transport and public transport waiting areas, planes, and indoors at airports, public hospitals, private health facilities, residential aged care facilities or hostels and indoor music festivals with more than 1000 people"

Masks are mandatory, likely they just took them off and no one has noticed.
Im in another state but while in hospital and in your own private room, masks didn’t need to be worn.

Reactions: 6
Ok, I'm gonna be that person...

Yes Sarah looked genuinely happy for the first time since getting pregnant but that's just the hormones and the high she got from being the center of attention. Those stories were all about her. How's she's still sick, that she lost her voice during labour, that she burst a blood vessel in her eye from pushing, which she only mentioned to address the c-section or vaginal birth speculation she's read on here.

Not ONCE did she say how the baby was doing. She just casually drops in that he's in the SCU but doesn't even say if he's ok. She hasn't magically changed. She may be genuinely happy right now and too exhausted to put on the fake persona but she's is still me me me and inviting more speculation and worry around her baby.
Thank you for saying this.
Just noticing how its all the older folks who have been here so long, seen thru so much of her utter bullshit that absolutely have no space for any kindness towards her. She doesnt deserve it. You are absolutely right, everything in her stories was about her. That is a perfect summation of her online existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think you can feel positively towards current content (edit: by this i mean her post birth catch up post and nothing else LOL) whilst still acknowledging things that she has and might do and holding her accountable for her actions. Having this new baby in no way redeems her for her actions (especially stuff she hasn’t acknowledged like the ED book, etc) nor does it magically fix her image, but I hope she uses this time as an opportunity to turn over a new leaf and GENUINELY become a better person. If she does become a better person and works on herself I reckon she could become the person her stans see her as, not the sezbot we all know.
Unfortunately it’s going to take more than having a baby to turn this witch around. She has already had a baby, focks and it did nothing but make her a more tit person and take it out on him. She had him and still did the ED book promo ao another baby isn’t going to change her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think you can feel positively towards current content (edit: by this i mean her post birth catch up post and nothing else LOL) whilst still acknowledging things that she has and might do and holding her accountable for her actions. Having this new baby in no way redeems her for her actions (especially stuff she hasn’t acknowledged like the ED book, etc) nor does it magically fix her image, but I hope she uses this time as an opportunity to turn over a new leaf and GENUINELY become a better person. If she does become a better person and works on herself I reckon she could become the person her stans see her as, not the sezbot we all know.
She won’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone else get the vibe she’s lying in her latest Insta stories??
maybe a reach? I just feel the way she looks to the side and down when she says “he’s not here right now” it’s literally looks like she’s looking at someone… her baby. Then as she’s talking about him being in NICU she looks uncomfortable saying it. Yet at the start she looks happy, chilled and smiling at the camera.
I mean why would she lie?
she doesn’t want to show his face yet. For whatever reason. Couldn’t help herself and do a story, but then has to lie about him not being there.

Reactions: 5
Im in another state but while in hospital and in your own private room, masks didn’t need to be worn.
I'm not sure if the posts about masks are in reply to my post or I've missed something but I just wanted to add that with or without mask requirements in hospital rooms when alone, I would have thought that common sense would mean that they would wear a mask with the baby or at least keep a safer distance. Why make a newborn sick if you can try avoid it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you for saying this.
Just noticing how its all the older folks who have been here so long, seen thru so much of her utter bullshit that absolutely have no space for any kindness towards her. She doesnt deserve it. You are absolutely right, everything in her stories was about her. That is a perfect summation of her online existence.
We would be setting the bar frightfully low if we all decided she's a decent person just for saying she loves a baby she gave birth to. For those who are new or lurking stans, please scroll back through the threads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Can someone repost the stories that has everyone losing their tit, for those of us who still don’t care enough to actually give her the follow/view?
I took one for you and stories-downed it. Here's a kind of transcript of sorts:
He's officially here in the world. Sorry if you cant really understand me (her voice is really hoarse). Kurt and I and Fox are still sick and just like mOaNiNg tHrU LayYbAhH, I've completely lost my voice.
Thank you so much to everyone who sent me comments of a DM. It's so nice feeling your excitement, so nice how invested you guys have been in this pregnancy.
Can wait to show him to you, share my birthstory, tell you everything that's happened. I burst a blood vessel, pushing. So thatw as fun.
But unfortunately, he's not here with me. He's in the special care nursery for a little bit. Kurt has gone to get Fox. Just here by myself, going to try and get some sleep.
Thought I'd jump on and say can't believe he's here. I'm so happy, I love him so much.

Make what you will of that :rolleyes: 😴😵🥴😴😴😴

She's honestly insufferable to me. Even the warmth of post birth hormones and her stupid hoarse voice arent softening anything within me. I feel actual revulsion when I think of what a uttery horrible hhuman she is, and how she gets away with the widescale harm she does over and over again. It shits me no end to see women have such low standards for what is acceptable. Especially of other visibly toxic women.

IDK but today, she just strikes me as particularly sick.

Ok, I'm gonna be that person...

Yes Sarah looked genuinely happy for the first time since getting pregnant but that's just the hormones and the high she got from being the center of attention. Those stories were all about her. How's she's still sick, that she lost her voice during labour, that she burst a blood vessel in her eye from pushing, which she only mentioned to address the c-section or vaginal birth speculation she's read on here.

Not ONCE did she say how the baby was doing. She just casually drops in that he's in the SCU but doesn't even say if he's ok. She hasn't magically changed. She may be genuinely happy right now and too exhausted to put on the fake persona but she's is still me me me and inviting more speculation and worry around her baby.
THIS. ALL OF THIS.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t get why everyone is so sympathetic with her all of a sudden.
Like yeah, I’m glad the baby is safe and all, but Sarah is one of millions of women giving birth. Nothing special about it?
maybe it’s just me, but I really can’t feel genuinely happy for her. She just is a tit human being, pushing a second baby out and talking with a rough throat isn’t gonna change that lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Wait so they’re still sick?
Maybe the baby is in the unit because he has COVID 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It you are here and your an actual stan, your probably not going to fit in here. By all means have a read and please go to the top of the page and click on the pink wiki link. But we’re literally rEaL and RaW here.
Sarah seeming happy and loved up after birth is hormones, she’s listening to them! Yes, Im sure she loves her baby but this is SARAH. She could also be so happy because she’s gotten the laybahh over with and can now start pRoJeCt CoMeBaCk. She may be super happy because she can see the 💲💲💲 signs when she looks at that baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Do you also get the feeling that this birth was not as hard as the first one? I mean - who am I to judge, I never had a baby before. But, my first intention wouldn’t be to talk into a phone. I’d rather, „get some sleep“ or stare outside the window processing everything. She looks very chill to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
8C66896D-DE89-44DC-8B89-9B8151FF5E1A.png

Already got her high waisted, shapewear compression shorts on #snappedback

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
But, my first intention wouldn’t be to talk into a phone.
Thisis Sarah Stevenson we're talking about! This is the longest she has gone without talking into a phone lollll a grand total of about 30 hours woowwwwww.

Besides, she has to show off her warm, fuzzy, awwwyouguyslovemesomuchhhhh vibe and reign in the people until she shows off Hambaby's face and name and the whole distraction/moneymaking machine that she plans for him to be.

Yeah nah, talking to a phone is the purpose and sumtotal of her whole entire life. We know this for sure by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think her stories just sound more genuine because she can’t put her fake perky voice on

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.