Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been over her hambelly pregunantecy for a long while now. She overdid it so much that it stopped being interesting. But the irony is now that she might actually be in labour I actually don't give a tit anymore 🤪 I wonder if any of her fans feel that way. Like she overdid it so much and now it's just over.

Of course I didn't expect her to be storying her labour. Please don't ever try and do that Sarah! But posting a brb and calculatedly staying silent after is Defo planned baiting IMO. If you know her at all, you know she planned how she would this, weeks ago, when the time eventually comes.

Reactions: 18
I have been over her hambelly pregunantecy for a long while now. She overdid it so much that it stopped being interesting. But the irony is now that she might actually be in labour I actually don't give a tit anymore 🤪 I wonder if any of her fans feel that way. Like she overdid it so much and now it's just over.

Of course I didn't expect her to be storying her labour. Please don't ever try and do that Sarah! But posting a brb and calculatedly staying silent after is Defo planned baiting IMO. If you know her at all, you know she planned how she would this, weeks ago, when the time eventually comes.
Since she has been bringing on labour since she was 26 weeks 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It would be mean to spam her socials with all the crappy stuff she's done while she's not online...right?
I did this today without checking here first or looking at her stories, woops 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The question is will she brag about how it was the easiest and most intervention free birth ever or will she brag about how hard it was thanks to her abzzzzz.
Either way, it won’t just be a normal birth it will be the most amazing and unique birth that ever birthed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I just realised my username is about to become really irrelevant 😅 so long Ham Belly
Mine could still work ...
It's a nice little ode to her huge ham pussy she kept showing off in her leggings #WholesomeChristianWifey

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg, the STANS have declared today a public holiday 🤣🤣🤣
It’s already labour day public holiday in some states lol

The question is will she brag about how it was the easiest and most intervention free birth ever or will she brag about how hard it was thanks to her abzzzzz.
Either way, it won’t just be a normal birth it will be the most amazing and unique birth that ever birthed.
And her extremely tight pelvic floor 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg genius! Show us!
This is the content I'm here for. I literally don't care when or what she gives birth to 🥱🥱
I just wondered to myself, but on her latest post whether she had let her massage therapist know that she was sooooo sick..😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder what kind of flex photo she will do for her announcement to show she is better than everyone.
Last time it was showing she was standing and active and with a forced thigh gap while holding Fox post birth…now how can she use this opportunity to prove she is absolutely superior as a tiny human and birther? Flamingo leg in the bath?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am still at a loss for why the duck she decided to use the angel baby emoji, most commonly used when talking about your baby that has died... she's so bleeping weird
She better not name him Micah, PLEASE DO NOT NAME HIM MICAH (my fiance and I have wanted that name for over a year now) I'll be devastated

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I am still at a loss for why the duck she decided to use the angel baby emoji, most commonly used when talking about your baby that has died... she's so bleeping weird
She better not name him Micah, PLEASE DO NOT NAME HIM MICAH (my fiance and I have wanted that name for over a year now) I'll be devastated
Ugh yes that would be so incredibly annoying. Hope for your sake she doesn’t name him that.

Reactions: 5
Sarah's Day #50 Labor or not, pregnant or not, Sezbot or Sezdog -- she's a confirmed selfish brat*

*in my head this is bleep, but I dont know how that will fly

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm genuinely keen to watch the birth video just so I can see what a shitshow she'll be

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think they will eventually tire of the speculation and have to address it. Especially if the baby has prominent features to a particular genetic condition such as Downs Syndrome. It’s such a shame they aren’t using their platform to support and create awareness to help break stigmas - this whole protecting the babies privacy is bullshit - what don’t we know about Fox?!
i doubt we will know based on physical appearance as I strongly suspect it's klinefelter syndrome. Often isn't diagnosed until adulthood but does present in decreased muscle mass, explaining why she's dubbed him as "gentle boy" and also would be devastating to her as she won't have an another typical athletic surfy grom son. Typically they have missed milestones and delayed speech and development but nothing too noticible until puberty.

Reactions: 22
i think maybe her waters broke at home and she was heading in to be assessed (some hospitals make u do that even if contractions haven't started) and thats why she could sit so calmly in the car and story !

Reactions: 16
i think maybe her waters broke at home and she was heading in to be assessed (some hospitals make u do that even if contractions haven't started) and thats why she could sit so calmly in the car and story !
Also I know for her hospital if you call 3 times they get you to come in to be checked.
Wouldn’t be surprised if she was just calling excessively 🤣 Well that was from my last pregnancy 2 hrs ago at the same hospital.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
i doubt we will know based on physical appearance as I strongly suspect it's klinefelter syndrome. Often isn't diagnosed until adulthood but does present in decreased muscle mass, explaining why she's dubbed him as "gentle boy" and also would be devastating to her as she won't have an another typical athletic surfy grom son. Typically they have missed milestones and delayed speech and development but nothing too noticible until puberty.
I feel like it’s this too.
And as horrible as it is to say, I feel like it’s a syndrome that doesn’t match with their views on what masculinity should be, so that’s why they haven’t named it.
otherwise, Sarah knows the increased engagement and followers she could get with sharing her life as a mother of a son with a syndrome. But this particular syndrome doesn’t match their image.

just my opinion.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.