Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
But I guarantee she’s waiting until baby’s cone head reshapes until she posts first full pic (and not baity partial pics). It’s gotta be SuuuuPaH aesthetic guyyyyyyz.
But I guarantee she’s waiting until baby’s cone head reshapes until she posts first full pic (and not baity partial pics). It’s gotta be SuuuuPaH aesthetic guyyyyyyz.
Why, she’ll only PS that shit anyway 😳🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Heya, I eagle-eyed the bassinet in one of her stories…. It’s placed up on quite a high angle - something they DON’T DO or encourage in hospital as it’s a danger of Dropping down and really startling bubs if not more harm. The only time I’ve seen midwives prop up the bassinet like this on the frame is because bubs has reflux/airway issues. I wonder if that’s part of the reason why they’re staying on….
📐
I birthed at the same hospital and my child was in SCN for a week and the midwife’s always had her tilted like this, but when eventually she came to my room if I was sleeping I was told to put her flat as should only be like that when watched :)

I’ve had four babies at this hospital (pre covid) and got a private room every time. Doubt it’s because of vax status. 🤷‍♀️
Second this, from memory this hospital had 17 rooms, and like 15 of them were private so you’ve got pretty good odds of a private, everyone I know who’s birthed there has had private but 1 person.

colossalad

If it was anyone else I'd say it's a good thing they've gone quiet. They should be off social media right now. But this is Sarah we're talking about. The girl who could only last 6 hours after she announced a social media break so she could bait a miscarriage. I can't help but think things didn't go smoothly, but then that is exactly why she's mia. Engagement on her socials must be through the roof right now and she'll be loving it.
Exactly where I was going with my post, what a sad human

not my circus

Anyone else get the vibe she’s lying in her latest Insta stories??
maybe a reach? I just feel the way she looks to the side and down when she says “he’s not here right now” it’s literally looks like she’s looking at someone… her baby. Then as she’s talking about him being in NICU she looks uncomfortable saying it. Yet at the start she looks happy, chilled and smiling at the camera.
I mean why would she lie?
she doesn’t want to show his face yet. For whatever reason. Couldn’t help herself and do a story, but then has to lie about him not being there.

Wophie

VIP Member
Thought I'd add some insight to Ham Solo being in special care.

I'm in the UK, though I imagine the way things are done are similar. My daughter and I were on a sort of half-way special care wing of the postnatal ward (I can't actually remember what it was called). This was because I had sepsis and my daughter also had markers for sepsis (low body temp from memory). She was on antibiotics from birth, and nurses would come and take her down to NICU a couple times a day to check her over etc. She never actually had sepsis, just me - I ended up with it due to my waters breaking early and then having a long labour and meconium was present at birth.

I know it was speculated that her waters went early, which is why I also think this could be a possibility for Ham Solo.

I don't think they have covid. The baby is sleeping in the same room as her, not just coming in for feeds. Also they're shitty but I don't think they'd be hanging around unmasked with their newborn if they had covid.
Not for the ‘gram, they wouldn’t…

Easy to not have a mask on for a 10 second video.

WhiteFox

56cm was my daughter at her due date and I was told she was tall. So I’m sure if Sez had a ‘tall’ baby she would have been boasting about how big he was.

Does that say
5000g?
&
56cm
No way it’s 5000g, I think that’s about 11lbs lol

sopheline

I personally don’t think it sounds unusual. I was in hospital for 5 days with both my kids. My firstborn had a pneumothorax and needed monitoring in NICU. He was cleared on day 3 or 4 (can’t remember) and we left together on day 5. Second born had no issues and we stayed until discharge on day 5. I wanted to leave earlier, but was strongly advised by my OB and midwives to stay and get extra rest and time to bond with my newborn. I was at a private hospital both times, so not sure if that’s different to the public in terms of length of stay.
It’s probably likely that Sarah is trying to drum up engagement and sympathy by eluding to the fact that MKT has to stay for extra monitoring, whereas she is just staying the full time for bonding and rest 🤷‍♀️
Public is definitely different. I don't have children but work in the public health system and they discharge you asap and they're so full. Even if baby is in NICU or SCU the mum will usually get discharged after a few days with baby still in hospital.

I am still at a loss for why the fuck she decided to use the angel baby emoji, most commonly used when talking about your baby that has died... she's so fucking weird
She better not name him Micah, PLEASE DO NOT NAME HIM MICAH (my fiance and I have wanted that name for over a year now) I'll be devastated
Ugh yes that would be so incredibly annoying. Hope for your sake she doesn’t name him that.

Little Miss Influenza

Chatty Member
If baby needed 24/7 care they would be in SCU. Only time mum would need 1v1 care would be in the case of a postpartum haemorrhage or something significant but usually that’s done on labour ward not postnatal ward
I have had two PPH and did not have 1 to 1 care. Initial care was in the labour ward but blood transfusion and iron was given in postnatal and didn't require such constant care.

About the febrile convulsion someone mentioned above, I didn't follow when this happened, but did she do something to add to this? My understanding is that is can happen no matter the parent as it's a sudden rise or drop in temp

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
I may have started following the business who makes them a few weeks ago. 👀
It looks like she would need to send it back to them to get another initial added, which she obviously hasn’t done.
so I’ve been keeping an eye out to see if there were any orders made with her current initials plus one. So far, nothing has been posted.
Hate to say but I like that necklace & wouldn’t mind it for Mother’s Day! Who is the jeweller?