Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsgoss

"The following restrictions have eased:
  • Face masks will only be required on public transport and public transport waiting areas, planes, and indoors at airports, public hospitals, private health facilities, residential aged care facilities or hostels and indoor music festivals with more than 1000 people"

Masks are mandatory, likely they just took them off and no one has noticed.
Im in another state but while in hospital and in your own private room, masks didn’t need to be worn.

Reactions: 6

beach26

I know you said much much more likely (not impossible) but just wanted to add that I had to have an emergency Caesarian at 10cm’s and after pushing a few times because they realised bub was “sunny side up” / my pelvis was too short for him to come naturally. Tools wouldn’t have helped.

I also agree with everyone saying she didn’t have a caesarian - I was up and moving but I would be wincing in pain when I moved at a weird angle or did that crunch sitting up movement she’s been doing for at least a week or two afterwards.

I do however think she has covid - not that she will ever admit it for us to confirm.
I was the same as you, 10cm spent 3 hours pushing… then emergency c-section
And after over 40 hours of labour I welcomed it, I never fought the doctors on their advice all I wanted was my baby safe. I didn’t even care about myself

• Heart

WhiteFox

If he needs to stay in hospital, would they keep DjSezbot in as well? So she can feed etc?

I wasn’t sure if she’d be staying in for her needs or for his?

ohnaur

He has indents on each side of his head, usual tell tale sign of a vaginal birth. Anyone else think it looks like that?
Yes unless the kid was stuck in the vaginal canal for an extended time before c-section was called haha

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
I only realised not too long ago that you can get a rough idea from the amount of "views" on an attached photo. E g. The first attachment on this thread (Kurt giving Sarah flowers) was posted 2.5 hrs ago and already has 346 views. I'm assuming you would have to click on it for it to be counted as a view so the real number must be much higher.
hahaha they deleted my post anyway! I’ve been on thin ice lately 😂

usemycode

VIP Member
Agree. There's always comments here saying she's ' had a top up' but, from the pics shared from her recent stories, her face is displaying a normal amount of expression and movement in her forehead for a 30yo, which was notably absent around the time of her trashy rainbow Barbie shoot where she was plump and frozen.

As unethical and hypocritical (botox but no vax) as she is, I cant imagine any injector would treat her pregnant. And to me, her face looks like her botox has worn off. Filler has migrated around the lips and hormones impact the fullness of them
Botox takes up to two weeks to be fully effective.

anonanon1818

It’s actually Dana Seng - an LA based Insta popular brand. Sarah is on their website (but like wayyyy at the bottom, lol!) and filtered into oblivion, NaChURaLlY. Necklaces start at $500.

I’d go for Sarah & Sebastian over them any day. They seem far less pretentious and good small Aussie owned business.

View attachment 1121676
100%! I have pieces from Sarah and Sebastian and the quality is amazing. The packaging is beautiful too :)

Asdkjf

Maybe the baby only goes in there for periods of time so she can rest and he can be monitored? And was in her room before?
I’ve no idea how Special Care works though.
Actually I deleted the original comment I made about this, I thought she said Kurt was in the special care nursery but I re-listened and she said Kurt was getting Fox. Which is good news for all the precious little babies in special care!

Lol at least if she stays as Stevenson she won’t have to change it back in a year when Kurt files for divorce. Then she can be a Stevenson ‘MILF’ in the big beige house all she likes.

Edit: You’d hope if he had a single brain cell Kurt would have pushed to also be named on the deed to the house. He did a good amount of the renovations, and all the upkeep that they don’t outsource to cleaners etc. That’s so sad but realistic that Sarah would consider it more her house than theirs for that fact.
I pay more of the mortgage than my partner, and it’s a non issue! I wouldn’t dream of thinking, let alone saying that our house is ‘mine’. That actually shocks me to think how browbeaten Kurt is living with her.
Did I miss something how do we know kurt isn’t on the deeds?

WhiteFox

Ham-So-Lows head shape looks the same as my sons when he was first born. They used a suction cup, kiwi cup?? I can’t remember the name. It was a suction cup used to help pull him out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

bleeepblooop

Anybody else kinda taken aback to see there’s an actual baby?? When I saw the hand I was like ‘oh shit, they actually produced a human!!’. They had me convinced it was just a bump the way Sarah was going on AND the way Kurt didn’t say anything about being excited to meet his son. Sad af!!

I hope they shower him with the love he deserves now that he’s here.
YES, my initial thoughts! I hope it sinks in for them too!

Reactions: 5