Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hammyclammy

Not in NSW. The laws changed, so that unvaxxed kids can’t be sent to daycares.
For other vaccines, yes, for the covid vaccine though this isn't available for under 5's yet. I would bet he's vaccinated for all the other things (just as Sarah and Kurt would be) but not for covid because he can't be yet (and they dont want him to be lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
Everyone is going to be speculating what genetic condition he has, for as long as he's on camera. And that'll have people nit picking and overanalysing EVERYTHING which is kind of more insulting, no? When he starts hitting or missing milestones, everyone is going to be like oh baby Mazda did this which means THIS which means THAT and most of it will be absolutely nothing. She's opened this child up to 100x more scrutinity than if they just told everyone was the issue was, if they had kept it quiet entirely or if the baby was 100% healthy.
@ActivatedAlmonds yes, agree 100 percent :(😔

Norqs

Didn’t she express a lot of colostrum before giving birth?? Couldn’t they feed the baby that rather than being on an IV? Makes me think the IV is more for antibiotics than food/fluid 🤔

Looks like they came back yesterday. And Emily had gone with them.
It all seems rather… convenient that they got back just in time for her to give birth.
Can confirm I saw her dads Aston Martin driving on the highway down south (heading towards the south coast) on Saturday afternoon. Maybe they came back home quickly then went back south and now are home again 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Wcj29

Couple of things here haha

I use the angel emoji for my son because he’s my little Angel. I know a lot of others who do that too, it’s not exclusive to lose.

I have a feeling Bub may not be ‘aesthetically pleasing’ and that’s not going to do well for Sez. Don’t @ me, we all know ugly babies exist 😂 He appears to have quite an upturned nose, could be the angle though.

He has indents on each side of his head, usual tell tale sign of a vaginal birth. Anyone else think it looks like that?

• Heart

ChangingGame

I very much doubt she would have been induced she’s 40+6, you can opt to not be induced until closer to 42 weeks when they say your placenta can stop doing it’s job.
I had a appointment with my midwife set up for 41 weeks where we were going to discuss possible s&s / induction.
I went into labour 40+6 on my own. An OB booking an induction as soon as your patient hits your estimated due date seems a bit unnecessary imo 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s usually 40+12, well when I was having my babies it was lol. So yeah 41+5

Reactions: 4

bke

Just wanted to say my womens health physios recommended recovery compression shorts to me after birth too. Both times. And I wore them one or two days after baby. They’re actually good if you have some abdominal muscle separation. I felt absolutely fine after my births and had no issues wearing getting them on and off the day after, it actually made me feel much more supported. I wasn’t buying into any kind of ‘fad’ or worried about my ‘project comeback’, they’re just not that ununusual
I see that they can be useful for abdominal separation, but what about prolapse? Wouldn’t compression garments be contraindicated due to an increase in intra abdominal pressure?

Any physios out there?

AlterBoy

VIP Member
She didn’t have a c section. She mentioned she burst a blood vessel in her eye. The only way they would give a c section during the pushing stage is if something is seriously wrong.
she’s likely breastfeeding as well so that combined with her being sick would be enough for the hospital to let her stay with him, pending bed availability (in my experience).
Definitely no c section going off these random squats she’s doing. Hey, Sarah! 👋

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
I'm surprised they would let Kurt into the special care nursery while sick 🤨
Maybe the baby only goes in there for periods of time so she can rest and he can be monitored? And was in her room before?
I’ve no idea how Special Care works though.

beach26

It’s possible they have enrolled him in a pre-school
They just have to have a form to say they are doing the catch-up immunisation schedule
But he wouldn’t need to be fully vaccinated to attend

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Yeeeeeep. If we are talking about the same group, it’s also refreshing to see how many people are saying they hate her and are telling other members why they shouldn’t support her content.
I missed the post but it could be ☕ time? Or SpokenOut (rearrange words) ?
@PiesAndLattes Yep, as above 👆

I don't think it is? The pics shared earlier were defo FB. Reddits reasonably empty for comments about the baby tbh
At last count I can see at least 6 posts in anticipation/excitement/fawn responses. Some with 50+ comments, and maybe many are people standing up to the BS like someone mentioned upthread, but I only skimmed the comments and had a hard itme holding back the :sick::sick:

102greenbank

Is she not showing his face because it might show he is / isnt ill? Any mums know any possible reasons why they would have to stay in hospital?
There’s many reasons. It could also be a tongue tie / breastfeeding issue. I was in for a few extra days whilst they sorted my feeding issues out.

102greenbank

HOLY HELL!! have you guys checked out the vom fest on the other platform that sarah gets discussed on that im not allowed to mention here (everytime i do my posts get deleted LOL) ????

Theyve even pinned a post about how cute he is :sick: :sick: :sick:
I have no idea what group you mean but your comment reminded me I was in A SD run FB group many years ago when I was actually a fan (pre enlightenment) …I just went to check if it still exists and it does but no posts since March 2021.

does anyone know what happened? Did SD just jump ship and boycott it?!

I expected it to be going off today?!