Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A couple of names guess’s
Maceo if we’re going with the m theme
Theo or Theodore (Ted or Teddy for short)
Beckham or Becks
Maybe tide for a middle name
And also maybe Jude for a middle name

Reactions: 7

xanspam

Is she not showing his face because it might show he is / isnt ill? Any mums know any possible reasons why they would have to stay in hospital?

Norqs

Definitely Kurt holding the baby and Sez playing with his hand and she’s probably filming

android_x

Whose most likely looking after Focks?
With how sick Kurt was, it could be possible that he is home with Fox while someone else drives Sarah to the hospital. Otherwise, I’d assume family.

ETA: I just actually watched the story. It looks like Kurt’s hand is on her belly.

I don't think it was Down Syndrome guys, didn't she say it would be a condition that only affects males and that he may not even show any symptoms/signs? DS doesn't fit the bill for this
Agreed I don’t think it’s DS, was just pointing out that some genetic conditions that a baby has, automatically means they get sent to SCN notwithstanding they might not have any overt breathing or feeding issues but simply to monitor.

so they must have tested negative if Kurt is in the hospital now right? i wonder how long they'll stay at the hospital for ?

frogpalm

I'm not sure what the rules are with hospitals and visitors rn, but I find it sad that she didn't even mention missing Fox or being excited for him to meet his brother. As much as I loved having a few nights in hospital to bond with my second baby, I missed my eldest terribly (no visitors due to Covid). Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only mention of Fox was that Kurt was going to pick him up??
Yes but if he’s unwell, best to keep him away.

JessCav98

But can you be a private patient with your own room in public hospital? Maybe that’s how she can stay a whole week?

My first one was in the NICU and I had two nights at the hospital until I was discharged but then could only visit and use the hospital breast pump so they can feed my baby with my expressed milk. I stayed all day and left to sleep at home.
Hospital staff can be very accomodating (never been private) especially when baby is sick and mum might be very vulnerable too.

Anyway bubba looks chunky and much bigger than Fox so that’s nice.
You definitely can be a private patient in a public hospital in WA. I spent a few days in the Joondalup Hospital which is a public hospital back in 2015 as a private health care member with my own room

shak2797

Can someone please asked if she has covid 😂 Also, I thought she was vaxxed? Maybe I’m thinking of another influencer… woops I mean #wannabeinfluencer

• Sad

usemycode

VIP Member
Agreed, I would say c-section because even if baby has to stay then they still kick her out after 24hrs if vaginal birth in the public system
Wtf no they don’t lol. You can choose to leave if you’re/baby is well enough and it’s her second baby so if she was up to it she could leave earlier but I have a feeling she won’t.

Why is Beth now using this emoji 🤦‍♀️ How daft are these people
Because Jesus.

• Haha

refresherpink

I don’t think that’s why she doesn’t want to share her vaccination status though… I think she just doesn’t want to be cancelled. I don’t think she deserves any credit for not being vaccinated and not telling her fans.
obviouslI, but regardless, it’s still a better outcome no ? I feel like people sometimes start to complain that she’s keeping it secret but it’s good she is for whatever reason

Wow how did she wrangle a 24/7 nurse in this Covid world. Doesn’t sound quite legit to me.
1-1’s are back!! (Well they never really left but more common again now lol) I sat in a dark room 1-1ing for 12 hours last night lol

• Heart

smiths

Tbh I don’t think even a c-section would stop her, she’d get durt to bring dumbells to her in bed so she can do some arm work and shoulder presses while new cash cow (sorry bebe) lies on the bed screaming
You must have the hambelly confused with someone who actually does exercise. We know this narcissist never actually works out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

AlfDen97

Is she in a public hospital? I had a text book scheduled csection in a private hospital and stayed five nights (hands down, best holiday I've had to date) and they said the stay after a vaginal delivery is four nights. Bugger Scuzz, but I hope everything is ok with little mate.

Reactions: 6