Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her stories and I think the bar is so low with Sarah that the fact that she can’t speak like a squeaky toy and manages to put up a couple stories without complaining, criticising someone or eyefucking herself suddenly makes her sounds like an angel. Yeah nah, she is a witch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Ok, I'm gonna be that person...

Yes Sarah looked genuinely happy for the first time since getting pregnant but that's just the hormones and the high she got from being the center of attention. Those stories were all about her. How's she's still sick, that she lost her voice during labour, that she burst a blood vessel in her eye from pushing, which she only mentioned to address the c-section or vaginal birth speculation she's read on here.

Not ONCE did she say how the baby was doing. She just casually drops in that he's in the SCU but doesn't even say if he's ok. She hasn't magically changed. She may be genuinely happy right now and too exhausted to put on the fake persona but she's is still me me me and inviting more speculation and worry around her baby.
I've been thinking I must be some sort of evil person, because not a single cell in my body feels any warmth towards Sarah, at this point or at any stage. Thank you for saying what you've said! I couldn't agree more! The only thing that I would add is that yes, her post was just all about her, only she added right at the end, like it was something she almost forgot to say, "I love him so much"...in a flat, monotone voice.
And the burst blood vessel in her eye??! BARELY noticeable, BARELY an issue! I've seen FAR worse!
Oh, and the special care nursery? I'll believe that when I see it...probs just in the normal nursery so she can talk to all her stans and get some rest exercise in!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
"I love him so much"...in a flat, monotone voice.
When I heard that I thought to myself, "yeah cant wait for him to become a toDdLaH when you'll be so over him and blame him for choosing Kurt."

not a single cell in my body feels any warmth towards Sarah, at this point or at any stage.
Amen, fellow tattler! This has been me all day today. Serioulsy confused at the sudden ourpouring of empathy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m interested to see how it pans out… especially with the recent movement away from family influencers and increased awareness of children’s rights/privacy etc.

she was VERY active vlogging when Fox was born. I can remember her posting numerous stories of them out and about when he was only a few days old.

It will be interesting to see if she takes a more private approach this time.

I won’t hold my breath though….

Reactions: 19
HOLY HELL!! have you guys checked out the vom fest on the other platform that sarah gets discussed on that im not allowed to mention here (everytime i do my posts get deleted LOL) ????

Theyve even pinned a post about how cute he is :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
HOLY HELL!! have you guys checked out the vom fest on the other platform that sarah gets discussed on that im not allowed to mention here (everytime i do my posts get deleted LOL) ????

Yeeeeeep. If we are talking about the same group, it’s also refreshing to see how many people are saying they dislike her and are telling other members why they shouldn’t support her content.

Reactions: 13

I have no idea what group you mean but your comment reminded me I was in A SD run FB group many years ago when I was actually a fan (pre enlightenment) …I just went to check if it still exists and it does but no posts since March 2021.

does anyone know what happened? Did SD just jump ship and boycott it?!

I expected it to be going off today?!

Reactions: 4

I dont think I even want to look. It would annoy me way too mich. Also, noone has seen him yet so how do they know how cute he is? Not all babies are cute in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not me watching her stories like 😐

Reminds me of that famous Grace Tame quote "having children doesn't guarentee a conscious". Very applicable to Sarah and Kurt.

Can't wait till she starts her toxic post partum (PP) exercise project comeback, releases her damaging PP excercise ebook, shaming other mothers, exploiting her infant son for views, and all the reasons to remind us how much of a bleep she truly is 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not me watching her stories like 😐

Reminds me of that famous Grace Tame quote "having children doesn't guarentee a conscious". Very applicable to Sarah and Kurt.

Can't wait till she starts her toxic post partum (PP) exercise project comeback, releases her damaging PP excercise ebook, shaming other mothers, exploiting her infant son for views, and all the reasons to remind us how much of a bleep she truly is 😊
Agree. Its 2022. Why is ‘project comeback’ even a thing? She needs to drop it. It’s not funny and is seriously a toxic concept

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t understand how she burst a blood vessel in her eye getting him out? Wasn’t she going to just breathe him out in the water? Wasn’t God going to just float down on a cloud and say “Sarah you are a special smol human” and just kinda pat her on the head and the baby would just slide right out and immediately latch onto her raspberry nips of steel?
hahahahhahahahahaha, stop!

Reactions: 10

Am I allowed a hint pls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right after having Fox she was nice too, and not only she hasn't changed for the better, she bacame even worse. Why would some of you think and hope that now with this baby she might realize what a horrendous person she is and start being better?! She won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Right after having Fox she was nice too, and not only she hasn't changed for the better, she bacame even worse. Why would some of you think and hope that now with this baby she might realize what a horrendous person she is and start being better?! She won't.
Yeah its weird. For three years we’ve all been saying she’s a tit mother. Then she has a second baby and she’s suddenly 🌸nice🌻and🌼loving.🌈 No, she’s still a tit mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
saying her stories today were nice to watch isnt being sympathetic and becoming a stan, wtf LOL it was just nice to not hear her bleeping whinge about something for the first time in years. I think we are more acknowledging the fact it genuinely didnt have a filter, and she was just bleeping normal (ish) for 30 seconds. I still don't like her or the things shes done, and it definitely doesnt excuse anything, its just an observation

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Ham-So-Lows head shape looks the same as my sons when he was first born. They used a suction cup, kiwi cup?? I can’t remember the name. It was a suction cup used to help pull him out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.