Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t a page about Brenton… but can someone please tell him his newborn baby is not a prop… His son is literally only a few days old and he’s already using him to promote his stupid good gun. Am I being a Karen or does this rub anyone else the wrong way? Like this baby is literally only a few days old
Tonight’s stories really show how insanely scared she is about giving birth again. I wish she would talk about it with her brusband or a mental health professional instead of her (mostly young) impressionable instagram followers
She very clearly is terrified of giving birth (I'm not at all pregnant but I do want a family and yet am terrified of pregnancy and labour). She's rich though, and she 100% has hated being pregnant, why didn't she consider a surrogate? Is surrogacy not very Christian? I only came post-fox so did she enjoy being pregnant then and thought she'd enjoy it this time? Cause she's very clearly been miserable for the last 9 months and is now losing her mind

Reactions: 18
Ok, so I can understand to a certain point that they want to be private with the supposed condition of the baby, but I also see it as they have such a huge platform between the 2 of them, that they could be using in a positive way to bring awareness about this condition. I think they're ashamed of whatever it is wrong, and she's found it hard to connect with him because of it.

Reactions: 25
Let’s not forget they were very clear in their video about the abnormal scan that it’s possible whatever the condition is wouldn’t necessarily be identifiable to everyone. So, in other words, we’ll probably never know unless they actually disclose something, but remember also they want to “respect his privacy”. Mmmmkay let’s see how that goes.

Reactions: 30
The stories with her and 🦊 were an interesting watch. She's really removed and almost guarded in her interactions with him. Came across like an au pair chilling with a child instead of his actual mom.

This might be hot take, but I think the Sarah/Beth and Brenton situation was the best thing to happen to them and they know it. They know there's an influx of Sarah haters/followers sympathizing for them, so it will bring eyes on their socials. So while they have them, they are going to milk it for all its worth to bring in new followers. It's too good of an opportunity for them to pass up, especially for Brenton.
I could just be jaded from years of Sarah tho :LOL:

Reactions: 33
Off topic from sarahs craziness but this bread and butter pudding is dry af
Screenshot_20220307-131444_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Just watched her stories....been trying not to look but omg 😲 she's fully spiralling, lorrrddddd she's obnoxious as hell!! I have a family member who, the more stressed they get they become more and more of a witch - I get those vibes from her, no wonder Kurt's probably pretending to sleep and not coming to join her for movie night. I love that her sister told her to shut up she's annoying 😆😆
Edit- her bread pudding looks like croutons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
For some one so obsessed with her belly I don’t understand how she isn’t posting videos of the baby moving around in her belly. Baby movements are so prominent at this stage in pregnancy, like I could proper see foot imprints in my belly. It concerns me that she isn’t showing this, like Sarah I know you’re probably refreshing this page constantly and reading this can you just acknowledge that your bubba is still active in there?
I’m sick of seeing your belly flashed about every second Insta story but I would actually love to know that your baby is still moving around and not just hearing about how looowww he’s sitting
Honestly this, it actually gives me a really sick feeling. Every other pregnant person I've vaguely followed on social media constantly updates on movement or shows videos etc. I have not heard a PEEP about how he is moving around or kicking alot etc. for a very long time, possibly not even in the 2 months or so.

I have quite a dreaded feeling, like perhaps there is something not 100% right with baby and instead of getting it checked out she is just pretending everything is fine and that's why she's so desparate to give birth, the longer she waits the more anxious about it she gets. I wouldn't wish a stillborn on anyone but its really giving me such an awful feeling that she literally never talks about baby. The last person I followed throughout pregnancy was Loeppkeys Life and even though she shares some similarities with Scuz (Christian, beige, kinda holistic/natural), the difference in her demeanor and approach compared to Scuzzy was truly night and day. Her birth story for her most recent child was truly quite tragic (urgent unplanned c section, baby would've died if not for intervention) and had me in tears and I think babies and pregnancy/delivery are gross lol not for me and generally don't *super enjoy* seeing/hearing about it.

Comparing her to a lot of other influencers that document their pregnancy its clear that something is wrong here, and plenty of influencers are self obsessed. Its easy to chalk it up to Sarah's personality but actually I think its much, much worse than that. Its apparent at this stage that she has some serious issues, only being amplified even more by the fact that she's going absolutely manic publicly instead of trying to work through it off camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Let’s not forget they were very clear in their video about the abnormal scan that it’s possible whatever the condition is wouldn’t necessarily be identifiable to everyone. So, in other words, we’ll probably never know unless they actually disclose something, but remember also they want to “respect his privacy”. Mmmmkay let’s see how that goes.
I've said this few times already. Yes. We might not even see anything "different" on him from pics or videos.

Reactions: 8
Poor Focks can’t walk two steps down the stairs without constantly pushing his hair out of his face.
803B5932-ABD7-416F-BD72-D53E45FDFCD7.jpeg
B23BDE83-F4CB-4B0B-A498-9E956940F621.jpeg
FEB0204D-C708-42D3-B51D-502864D7BE08.jpeg
6B67A365-4631-46C0-9D96-BAB9DD544518.jpeg
50098FF6-5D89-4AAD-976B-601A6EB287BB.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She manic AF! No wonder this baby isn't making it's way out. She's WAY too tense & obsessive about labour. Sis ur gonna need the epidural again to help you relax, that cervix will not be dilating
The poor little guy is probably trying to climb north. Stay away from that tit show of a family as long as possible!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I saw a couple of posts asking where the staff is since they’ve been absent from Sarah’s feed/stories. As this pregnancy has progressed and Kurt’s workload has shifted to more external projects, it seems like their employees have been keeping more regular hours at the office or on location instead of running around on errands for Sarah or hanging around the house for “meetings” with her.

Jei, Georgia, and Tahlia are still consistently tagged on Kurt’s Instagram and the KJ Tilse media account. Georgia was the one editing Sarah’s videos most recently. She’s either chilled on the gimmicky edits or has been reassigned. She’s always seemed to be the driving force behind Sunee’s content, and their emails and posts have become more consistent and higher quality in recent months. So, it’s very likely that she’s been given the ability to focus on just that instead of trying to juggle content creation for all of the “brands.”

Reactions: 20
Ok, so I can understand to a certain point that they want to be private with the supposed condition of the baby, but I also see it as they have such a huge platform between the 2 of them, that they could be using in a positive way to bring awareness about this condition. I think they're ashamed of whatever it is wrong, and she's found it hard to connect with him because of it.
I think there’s a possibility they don’t want to disclose the condition because the odds aren’t great and they don’t want to be judged for deciding not to terminate. Reckon they’re thinking non-christians won’t get it.

Reactions: 7
As much as I hope she goes another week it'll be hilarious if she gives birth today (8th) after she bitched about it being Kurt's "lazy" prediction and accused him of not playing the guessing game properly. Those stories were just uncalled for. And then to give "marriage advice" afterwards was just plain fucked up. Sarah, you are only still together because of Fox and your church, stop throwing stones at your glass house.

Also love Em's husband predicting the 12th. He must be one of us 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
16 and Pregnant with my brotherhusband!

She must be using a filter because it's rare she looks younger these days. Perhaps it's because we can't see the Bella Swan hollow cheeks.
Its always so obvious that she is using filters because it makes her a weird murky grey colour. Her blue eyes are a browny grey, the whites of her eyes are a browny grey and her chompers are grey.

I still think she looks haggard and old though.

The oddest part of that manic rant was when she was Like " Im waiting for Kurt, he is probably asleep, he is with Fox, Fox is...Anyway what ever"

Whats wrong with Fox? Is he struggling to be settled? Is it because he is resisting being forced upstairs, is it because he mother is crazier then ever?

I hate the way she rolls her eyes over Fox. :( This poor boy is about to have his world shaken to the core, and if this second baby is in fact disabled, his life is never going to return to how it is. The disabled younger brother will always require more attention, and Sarah cant even muster up the heart/energy to look after one (quite chill) fully able child. Always handballs the more difficult tasks to Kurt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What the hell is a "labour shirt" and why does it say "No Peeking?" :sick:

She posts this omitting Kurt's guess (because he doesn't matter) either sincerely or as bait and then wonders why she gets "thousands of DMs" about it.

IMG_4010.jpg

Reactions: 13
She very clearly is terrified of giving birth (I'm not at all pregnant but I do want a family and yet am terrified of pregnancy and labour). She's rich though, and she 100% has hated being pregnant, why didn't she consider a surrogate? Is surrogacy not very Christian? I only came post-fox so did she enjoy being pregnant then and thought she'd enjoy it this time? Cause she's very clearly been miserable for the last 9 months and is now losing her mind
It’s illegal to pay for a surrogate in Australia. You can only do it altruistically and it’s an extremely lengthy and expensive process through an IVF clinic, and we all know sezzy is too cheap to do something like that.
That being said, you can pay a surrogate from overseas to carry your child however this is even more expensive and difficult to deal with as you’re dealing with medical systems in other countries as well as travelling etc and then with covid and border restrictions it’s near impossible. I have a family friend who was stuck in another country for more than 6 months after their child was born via surrogate (due to actual fertility issues). They were fortunate enough to be able to handle this financially but for the vast majority, surrogacy as an Australian is not really a viable option

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.