Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks the photo is photoshopped to make her bump look bigger compared to the screenshot of the reel.
I have noticed that for ages that her videos of bump actually look smaller compared to her photos, also her bump has looked the same for the last month or so. It hasn’t grown at all???? And for 39 weeks I think she is still carrying quite high
Yep and poorly edited at that!
You can see a white sort of halo around her belly near the couch haha

@beach26 I think she said on stories, the midwife said because this was her 2nd pregnancy, she didn't need to see her until she goes into labour.. but I was thinking, if there were complications with Fox's birth, why wouldn't they keep monitoring her?
Or you know.. the health issue this baby allegedly has?

Call me old fashioned but I cannot get over what these people wear to church.
It’s not a regular church, it’s a cool church 😎🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just interesting how with fox she had weekly appointments from 36 weeks and that’s how they found out he wasn’t growing and that snowballed into her dream labour being ruined.
Well this time she knows her riGhTs as a pregnant woman!!! No doctor can tell her what to do!! She was stupid to trust them last time and let them even suggest induction and assist with Fox’s difficult birth!! She obviously knows better now
🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I almost guarantee she will have either a C-section or a massive tear.

I don't know if she's just pretending she's not having checks because any other mother who doesn't turn up for their weekly antenatal appointments would have a referral to FACS made no matter their social media status

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm praying that baby number 2 arrives at 41+5, has black hair, gives her some stretch marks, have brown eyes, makes her need an epidural and is one of those babies that sleeps all day and is awake all night.

Is that too much to ask? My first born didn't sleep at night for 3 months and I slept during the day because maternity pay meant no work. BossLife Sez won't have time for that.....bring on the chaos.

Also....we need to start taking bets.

How long until we see pp belly?
How long until we see pp belly compared with fox pp belly?
How long until we see a mirror snap with her thigh gap back in full force?
How long until we hear the words ‘project comeback’?
How long until we spot formula in the background? (no hate - she lied last time)
How long until she shames Kurt for going to work?
How long until she moans about Fox being in their room?
How long for her to do a workout that isn't a ‘real’ workout?

Remember last time she couldn't work out for 6 weeks and she did sprint walks ha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I had a look back on the threads and her last midwife appointment was on the 9th of Feb..
So no one has done a fundal measurement or assessment on baby since she was 36 weeks and she will be 40 weeks on Tuesday.
Aren’t they supposed to be weekly or at least fortnightly?

Just interesting how with fox she had weekly appointments from 36 weeks and that’s how they found out he wasn’t growing and that snowballed into her dream labour being ruined.

I really really hope everything is okay with this baby cause she is so selfish if she is avoiding appointments.
We did all think maybe she's was lying and saying the baby was younger than it was.
I know the date was on her sonograms but maybe she editted it? And is so desperate to have this baby out because she's actually over 40 weeks? And had her last midwife appointment at like 38 weeks or something?

Reactions: 12
I have probably been giving this too much thought but going by everything she's said, I think she believes the doctors lied to her about Fox not growing because he ended up being born average weight. Everything she has a problem with stems from the last few weeks of that pregnancy.

She went for regular scans.
Doctors discovered Fox wasn't growing.
Doctors wanted her to be induced but she refused and got the stretch and sweeps done instead.
She then went into labour and it was more overwhelming than she anticipated.
She freaked out because she was told to go back home and was angry at the lack of communication and attention from the hospital (not realising this is normal for early labour).
She then had a comicated birth.
She was "pressured" into getting an epidural.
She was "forced" to have an episiotomy.
And then Fox was born perfectly fine.

So in her mind they all lied to her. If she had just ignored the doctors and went into labour naturally she would have had her perfect birth. It doesn't seem to click that he was only fine because they intervened.

So now she's doing everything backwards to stop any of that from happening again. She can't be told MKT has stopped growing and that she might need inducing if she doesn't get scans. She can't have medical intervention if she doesn't go to hospital.

I just hope she understands that if something goes wrong she and the baby are screwed.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
How long until we see pp belly? - as soon as she is able to stand in front of a full length mirror
How long until we see pp belly compared with fox pp belly? - about 5 mins after the first picture is shared
How long until we see a mirror snap with her thigh gap back in full force? - as soon as she is home and out of adult diapers
How long until we hear the words ‘project comeback’?- the day after the initial birth announcement (and name if that is drawn out 5 days after)
How long until we spot formula in the background? (no hate - she lied last time) - sure she has more cupboards this time to hide stuff better?
How long until she shames Kurt for going to work? - one week pp
How long until she moans about Fox being in their room? - immediately as soon as they are home
How long for her to do a workout that isn't a ‘real’ workout? - sis will be doing lunges on her way out the hospital

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
If her baby is born with a very serious medical condition like she indicated, I really feel for her. It won't be easy.

Part of me thinks he will be born without medical problems, all because of #godisgood

Reactions: 23
Brenton and his wife taking a literal newborn to church at 1 day old, in a pandemic 😐
A mostly non vax church apparently.
yes I thought that was as weird.
pandemic or not, he’s 1 day old! Chill the f out parents. Plenty of time for activities later!

Reactions: 58
I have probably been giving this too much thought but going by everything she's said, I think she believes the doctors lied to her about Fox not growing because he ended up being born average weight. Everything she has a problem with stems from the last few weeks of that pregnancy.

She went for regular scans.
Doctors discovered Fox wasn't growing.
Doctors wanted her to be induced but she refused and got the stretch and sweeps done instead.
She then went into labour and it was more overwhelming than she anticipated.
She freaked out because she was told to go back home and was angry at the lack of communication and attention from the hospital (not realising this is normal for early labour).
She then had a comicated birth.
She was "pressured" into getting an epidural.
She was "forced" to have an episiotomy.
And then Fox was born perfectly fine.

So in her mind they all lied to her. If she had just ignored the doctors and went into labour naturally she would have had her perfect birth. It doesn't seem to click that he was only fine because they intervened.

So now she's doing everything backwards to stop any of that from happening again. She can't be told MKT has stopped growing and that she might need inducing if she doesn't get scans. She can't have medical intervention if she doesn't go to hospital.

I just hope she understands that if something goes wrong she and the baby are screwed.
This is what I think too. I think she's scared to go to any more appointments as she'll be pressured into medical intervention.

If it were anyone else I'd say it's a trauma response, but being Sarah we know it's selfishness to get that insta perfect birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she’s relying on her sister the midwife to make up for not going to see HER actual midwife. I’m SHOCKED she doesn’t at least want to know how dilated/effaced she is. That, or she does thanks to Em and doesn’t want to admit it.

As for postpartum pics, guarantee we’ll see a mirror selfie in a giant pad and hospital undies less than 12 hours after birth (pre-name reveal of course) because #rEaLaNdRaW 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Isn’t it fox’s birthday soon? Didn’t she say the baby’s due date was around his birthday?

Reactions: 12
Isn’t it fox’s birthday soon? Didn’t she say the baby’s due date was around his birthday?
Without giving away his personal
information, it’s in a few days.

EDIT: I was confused with another date. His birthday is at the end of the month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Without giving away his personal
information, it’s in a few days.
I’ve literally not heard her mention it once. Man I feel for the kid, I really do. Is he in any social play groups? Music? Swimming? Gymnastics? The reason he’s so “psycho” (which he’s not, just a regular toddler would be my guess) is cause he’s not being stimulated. He needs age appropriate activities with OTHER KIDS, not to be dragged around to warehouses and offices al day and fobbed off on to the cleaner so his mum can witch to her million followers on Instagram stories. I’m not even gonna get into the bleeping bedtime/sleep situation

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wasnt she looking for a sponsored cake maker because she was going to throw Focean a bday party? How’s that gonna work with a new born?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The reason he’s so “psycho” (which he’s not, just a regular toddler would be my guess) is cause he’s not being stimulated.
This is something that got me about Kurt's stories from the other day when Fox had that mega tantrum. Kurt had taken him to the beach and was encouraging him to run through puddles. He made a comment like 'maybe that will burn off your excess energy', or words to that affect. That's their answer to everything: to physically tire Fox out. There's no mental stimulation, nothing that taxes his brain or promotes curiosity or learning whatsoever. It's always run, run, run, wrestling, wall climbing or banging drums (if he's still allowed to use them) to exhaust the poor kid out. I'm not a parent but even I know children need more than just physical stimulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
This is something that got me about Kurt's stories from the other day when Fox had that mega tantrum. Kurt had taken him to the beach and was encouraging him to run through puddles. He made a comment like 'maybe that will burn off your excess energy', or words to that affect. That's their answer to everything: to physically tire Fox out. There's no mental stimulation, nothing that taxes his brain or promotes curiosity or learning whatsoever. It's always run, run, run, wrestling, wall climbing or banging drums (if he's still allowed to use them) to exhaust the poor kid out. I'm not a parent but even I know children need more than just physical stimulation.
And yet they do that, let him run wild to tire him out but because of the lack of real routine, they let him nap during the day and so therefore full of beans again in the evening and they can't get him to bed!!

Almost like because they WFH and Fox is not in any daycare, it suits them to let him sleep during the day to get stuff done and they don't need to deal with him but suffer the consequences at night that he is not tired enough to sleep! Coupled with the real lack of any effort to transition him into their room, will be getting disturbed during the night when they go to bed/get up

Reactions: 26
It’s getting down to it now… how long do we reckon she will bait the name for? She announced the birth of Fox and didn’t reveal his name until 5 days after she first posted about him.

It’s a crafty way to get engagement, so considering how much she’s been in hot water as of late it will be interesting to see how long she holds off on announcing his name.
This is why I think the perfect revenge for Beth and Brenton would be to "accidently" let the name slip out lol.

Sis will probably sue them for income loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve literally not heard her mention it once. Man I feel for the kid, I really do. Is he in any social play groups? Music? Swimming? Gymnastics? The reason he’s so “psycho” (which he’s not, just a regular toddler would be my guess) is cause he’s not being stimulated. He needs age appropriate activities with OTHER KIDS, not to be dragged around to warehouses and offices al day and fobbed off on to the cleaner so his mum can witch to her million followers on Instagram stories. I’m not even gonna get into the bleeping bedtime/sleep situation
Don't you know? Fox loves adult conversations. Why should he spend time with other toddlahs when he can be his parents mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.