Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take your point. I’m coming from the context of having a toddler asleep in the same room wouldn’t be considered child abuse in a legal way. As someone who works in the legal field, there would be no basis to remove a child from the home for co sleeping.

It may be pertinent to keep in mind many parents have resorted to sleeping with their kids and they’re being called child abusers in this thread. Yes, Sarah is problematic but she is certainly not the only person to do this.

This article is talking about a baby. Fox is almost 3 and has woken up while his parents are doing it and spoken to them to ask what they’re doing. Of course children walk in on their parents doing it all the time and that can be awkward and embarrassing but regularly hearing your parents is traumatising for children. I bed share with my 2 year old and I wouldn’t dream of having sex with my partner in the same room as her. We have other rooms we can do it in

Reactions: 50
Abby is looking matted and in need of a good groom! 😭
I think this every time I see her on stories! It’s clear they don’t take care of her properly… dogs like that require very regular brushing and grooming. She’ll be shaved down to her skin in a few weeks to get rid of the matting :cry: their groomer should give them an earful

• Sad
Reactions: 37
It’s getting down to it now… how long do we reckon she will bait the name for? She announced the birth of Fox and didn’t reveal his name until 5 days after she first posted about him.
Sarah seems not to want to celebrate this baby in the same way she celebrated Fox, so I don’t think she’ll wait to reveal it. My guess is she will follow suit, like Beth, and reveal the name immediately after birth. Especially since now having ruined this moment for Beth and Brenton, she must be anxious thinking they will reveal the name before she does.

Reactions: 22
Poor Kurt. Sarah didn’t even try and hide his hair loss in her stories and it’s something he’s clearly embarrassed about and actively tries to hide from the camera

Reactions: 23
I don’t think anyone is saying co sleeping could be a form of child abuse? I think they are referring to the sex part. Someone here said they had to deal with that and they are traumatised, so yeah...
I think Sarah and Kurt have to be really careful when it comes to having sex in the same room as fox. They can easily go to one of the other rooms while he sleeps. It’s not like they live in a studio apartment. In one of the podcast episodes they said he woke up while they where doing it and said something along the like of daddy what are you doing (from my memory). If he is a wake and they think he is sleeping it could definitely traumatise him when they can easily avoid it. they should use common sense and start using an different room now that he is older.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is Brenton playing dumb?
I think he’s milking it now. 😂
Replies like these means he doesn’t have to delete the comments, and he’s commenting just enough to keep the speculation and engagement going, without being nasty about Sarah.
It would have been so simple to just write ‘guys, Sarah didn’t spoil anything. We are loving having Luca here and happier than ever’ or something similar, and end the conversation surrounding it.
but he knows that will end the attention he’s getting from the haters.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She is like a fly on the wall in her own house, always watching Kurt and Fox have lovely moments but never involved. They didn’t even look at her

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I don’t understand why she can’t just enjoy this time ? I’m 3 days behind her and I’m literally just spending my time with my partner and relaxing and baby will come when baby is ready?
She does realise she can go to 42 weeks.. what’s the rush?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She wants her body to just naturally go into labour but she’s the most up tight person. she’s been obsessing about labour the whole pregnancy, trying to curate how her labour will start, because you know it needs to be the right aesthetic for her to get content. That baby is staying put, he’s like I don’t want to come out to this tit show.
I’ve also never thought that baby was low… she always bangs on about it but looks like any other pregnant person and she doesn’t look big at all

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t understand why she can’t just enjoy this time ? I’m 3 days behind her and I’m literally just spending my time with my partner and relaxing and baby will come when baby is ready?
It’s because she’s genuinely not happy, so there’s nothing to really enjoy.

She’s worked to curate the image of the Insta-perfect lifestyle, marriage, house, family unit etc. But it’s just that: a curated image.

The reality as we see seep through is a raging ED, a flatlining marriage, a son who at 3 is already delayed and has openly said he hates her, and a ‘spoiled’ second pregnancy (so much so that she was open about somehow not being able to use her favourite name).

She’s been trying to fool herself as much as her followers for years that all she’s ever wanted is to be pregnant/a mother, yet she actively despises parenting Fox, and does nothing but complain about being pregnant.

She’s in a smelly bed of her own making and hates it, but will try to tell us it’s uhhh-mayyyy-zing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She’s had signs of LAAAAABOURRRRR since 27 weeks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh hey there Sarah, looks like you’re dressed for a funeral today. Is it your own social media one?
I thought it was a little strange that all 3 of them were wearing black..? Surprised she would mix up her beige / neuuuWTral OOD

Reactions: 9
She wants her body to just naturally go into labour but she’s the most up tight person. she’s been obsessing about labour the whole pregnancy, trying to curate how her labour will start, because you know it needs to be the right aesthetic for her to get content. That baby is staying put, he’s like I don’t want to come out to this tit show.
I’ve also never thought that baby was low… she always bangs on about it but looks like any other pregnant person and she doesn’t look big at all
Why does she pull up her shirt every time? What’s wrong with a clothed belly? The only bare belly I’ve seen as much was my own

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought it was a little strange that all 3 of them were wearing black..? Surprised she would mix up her beige / neuuuWTral OOD
Shhhh, be respectful! The Stevenson/Tilse House is in mourning:

Sarah’s in mourning over Beth giving birth first.
(I was gonna say over the lost frenemyship, but let’s face it, Sarah doesn’t care about that).

Kurt’s in mourning for Sarah’s reputation after she announced Beth’s birth before Beth could.

Fox is in mourning because he has asshats for parents and he’s about to get relegated when sponspawn 2.0 rips his way into the world.

Let’s all bow our heads…and laugh-cry into our laps. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She seems to really not enjoy being a parent. She looks at Fox with such disdain and makes snarky sarcastic comments about him and to him. She seems to really not enjoy her pregnancy either. She never talks about her new baby that is soon to arrive. All she ever talks about it her body, her belly, how big she is etc etc. I don’t have kids but I think that being a parent and going through pregnancy looks hard is so many ways, but she makes it look so far from enjoyable. All she seems to do is complain about everything in her life. She really can’t see all the positives in her life and all the great things that she has been blessed with. She needs to change her attitude and perspective

Reactions: 44
This article is talking about a baby. Fox is almost 3 and has woken up while his parents are doing it and spoken to them to ask what they’re doing. Of course children walk in on their parents doing it all the time and that can be awkward and embarrassing but regularly hearing your parents is traumatising for children. I bed share with my 2 year old and I wouldn’t dream of having sex with my partner in the same room as her. We have other rooms we can do it in
right?? I find this so horrible for Fox?? I wouldn’t even dare if my child, not baby, CHILD, was in the room— what like a metre away?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.