Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s day #49: how dare you dm her asking if she’s in labour?! When the attention’s off her… she’s a birth announcement traitor

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I hope that when Sarah took the lasagne over no one answered the door. Or if they did, refused to let her meet the baby. I doubt Brenton would have raged at her given she's pregnant. I can see them being very passive aggressive instead. Since they're all from the same misogynistic church, he probably raged at Kurt instead and told him to control his woman.

What annoys me is she's going to play the victim. She'll break down in tears, start sHaKiNg and blame baby brain, no sleep or even Fox being 'psycho' that she totally didn't realise they hadn't announced the birth yet. When you run 1208 businesses you can't keep track of such things! How can anyone be mad at her when she had SUCH good intentions? She was just being a good, Christian friend who was trying to show her love by cooking them food. (And telling 1.2mil followers for clout, of course)

And it will work 😒

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Love how she announced the birth on her stories as well. If Beth has had the baby, she's unlikely to come online and sit through Sarah's stories. So, Sarah thinks she can get away with it too.
sneaky for sure. I'm interested to see how this plays out. In Western society/commonwealth countries there's an understanding that big announcements belong to the new mom/the happy couple and so on (can't speak for other cultures) This is why everyone hates that one in-law who spills all your good news on fb 😅Even with Sarah's family's perpetual defence of "Sarah meant well" it's obvious that she should have known better PLUS sis is pregnant too! She'd hate it if the situation was reversed. How does one not empathize! I think she's going to have a hard time feigning ignorance on this. It's like wearing white to a wedding. You know the person knows what they're doing. Even if Beth and Brenton are ok with this and happy to focus on their new family member, based on these social norms, they are aware of what Sarah was TRYING to do. Doesn't matter if they're fussed, she's shown her true colours. I would be so embarrassed if I were Kurt. He knows more than anyone that she's vindictive as heck

Edited to add: This is a scandal/issue with Sarah as a person and NOT a brand. Her scandals have always involved business. She doesn't have that shield this time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sarah not Kurt have liked Beth’s baby announcement post. I know Sarah never comments or likes posts that aren’t about her but she’s either gotten in trouble for her stupid behaviour or just being a narc. Probably both lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't know if Brenton's baby post was a joke/dig at Sarah's expense or not, but why say that? I'm all for using humour, but it's a post about your child's birth. If you want to passive aggressively take shots at people on their posts, have at it, but it's your baby's birth announcement. Maybe it's just me. I think Brenton and Sarah are two peas in the petty pod.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So now he's suddenly toilet trained?? When did that happen Sarah? You share everything with your besties, why didn't you tell them ? Such a huge step and you haven't told them? Mmm..
Also your bougie sofa is ruined, you love that for yourself don't you.
And also funny how Instagram writes Lego when she says labour.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No idea but she’s slacking cause she has yet to delete the comment or block me!! 😂
Thought she doesn't sleep any more because she's so UnCoMfOrTaBle? She must have slept this night, otherwise I'm sure it would have been deleted by now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Patiently waiting to get blocked lmao
Seems odd for Sarah to wait until 4am to post her congratulations...

If Beth had her baby yesterday , and assuming an uncomplicated birth she goes home the next day (today), it is way too early to have people visiting as soon as you get home ? Let alone bring a lasagna ? Maybe in a week or so , let everyone settle in. Even with my 3rd baby I didn’t want anyone to visit straight away
I’m confused why Sarah has to race there? when Beth has not even been home with Bub for 24hours ? Seems really odd
Beth had the baby on 4th, so the announcement came 2 days later.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't want unvaccinated Sarah (and Fox) around my 48 hour old fresh new baby (assumption of course re vax)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder if any of them are vaxxed to whooping cough. I wouldn’t let anyone near my baby without asking to confirm

Reactions: 30
Seems odd for Sarah to wait until 4am to post her congratulations...

Beth had the baby on 4th, so the announcement came 2 days later.
Yeah I noticed the 4am. Lol that's a random move.

The baby was born on the 4th and they were forced to announce the evening of the 5th, thanks to Sarah.
Depending on the birth time it could have been less or around 24 hours after the birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Weird, she shares that post about northern NSW but hasn’t actually liked the original post….almost as if the reshare is completely performative.
She’s just posting this now to distract from announcing her friend’s birth to her 1.2 million followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She’s definitely seen this thread and is now addressing the floods. A little too late Sezzy. She’s just being an ambulance chaser now.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.