Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a nasty nasty witch! Let's be real she doesn't have many friends so she definitely announced Beth and Brentons birth before they did. I seriously Loathe Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
*friend gives birth* Sarah : hmm how can i make this about me and make myself the hero?…. Oh yesss I’ll announce it knowing lots of people will guess who my friend is while looking like I’m a loving friend cooking her a vomit inducing lasagna. I’m a genius!
Only she doesn’t look like a loving friend whatsoever. Are her stans really thick enough to read it this way?

To me it’s her usual thinly veiled attempt to attention seek, and plain as day try to steal someone else’s thunder. I honestly couldn’t forgive someone for that if it were me. Especially for the first baby. It’d be friendship (or frenemyship, in Sarah’s case) over.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sarah has 100% stolen Beths online moment for announcing her babies arrival, and made it all about herself.

"If I love you I cook for you". Well thank goodness there aren't many people you love as much as yourself Sezzy.

However I actually think she would prefer to be giving birth 2nd. She can sort of steal the lime light and keep it on herself. She will be pleased.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
If it is Beth, I hope she breathed the baby out clutching a comb and with no tears. That would be the ultimate revenge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
WOW! announcing a baby’s birth before the parents is the lowest of low blows. If I were Beth it would be the end of the ‘friendship’ I can see Sarah competing with her on every level when it comes to motherhood and parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She could’ve easily said “one for us now, one for when our baby is born and one for my friend who is due soon” BUT NO, classic narc Sarah had to announce someone’s (we all know its most likely beths!) pregnancy because god forbid the lime light isn’t shining on her

• Heart
Reactions: 32
WOW! announcing a baby’s birth before the parents is the lowest of low blows. If I were Beth it would be the end of the ‘friendship’ I can see Sarah competing with her on every level when it comes to motherhood and parenting.
hopefully, Brenton's vocal hatred for Sarah comes in clutch this time. He wouldn't be quiet about this sort of thing. Although, I'm sure Beth and Brenton won't even be surprised. Even if it's not Beth, Sarah knows that we would all assume it's her, which a considerate friend would realize. If this happened to me, I would feel so betrayed! It's not like she just mentioned it to someone in passing at church but to ONE MILLION TEENS with ZERO ability to establish boundaries.

Sarah's going to feel the alienation REAL bad, especially when this potentially special needs baby comes along. She needs help right now more than ever but is on the offensive more so than ever. I'm concerned for these kids. Kurt freeing himself and getting external support is the best chance these children have, although I can't imagine divorcing a narcissist would be easy. I hope Kurt's WELL documented contribution to her brand, and properties would prevent Sarah from robbing him blind. I would argue that it's also documented that he is the main caregiver. I hope family steps in and helps. Sarah's parents are trash but at least her mother is qualified to give basic care to a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it normal to not tell your husband if you think you’re in early labour?

Reactions: 18
Imagine that monstrosity of a lasagne as a gift for giving birth. 🤢

What is worse:

Hearing about pregnancy and seeing ham belly 24/7

Or

Seeing Sarah post her snap back and body updates for the next year starting day 2 pp?

Reactions: 14
Side note, if they’re such good friends, why is it that Sarah never likes any of Beth’s posts on Insta? Just did an audit and she hasn’t liked any recent posts…that’s kinda weird right?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone wrote on Beth's insta congratulations on the birth and it got deleted, hope they give Sarah a mouth full.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I agree with everything that’s been said in regards to her most likely outing Beth as just given birth. but also - this might be just me - but when I had just given birth I was not in the mood for anyone to come over to my house, let alone stick around and do my household chores. I was exhausted and wanted to be in my little newborn bubble. I would have been really uncomfortable if someone, even a friend, showed up with a bleeping lasagne and started cleaning lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Imagine that monstrosity of a lasagne as a gift for giving birth. 🤢

What is worse:

Hearing about pregnancy and seeing ham belly 24/7

Or

Seeing Sarah post her snap back and body updates for the next year starting day 2 pp?
Ham belly. Ham belly has been sickening!!!

Reactions: 8
Who was it that said she was clearly salty yesterday because Beth probably gave birth?! Called it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She is seriously such a witch, I don’t understand how she has any sort of platform or followers/stans. I cannot believe anybody would announce someone else’s birth. I hope they cut her out and that Kurt tells her how terrible she is

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I agree with everything that’s been said in regards to her most likely outing Beth as just given birth. but also - this might be just me - but when I had just given birth I was not in the mood for anyone to come over to my house, let alone stick around and do my household chores. I was exhausted and wanted to be in my little newborn bubble. I would have been really uncomfortable if someone, even a friend, showed up with a bleeping lasagne and started cleaning lmao
With my first I just sat around with my boobs out, trying to feed my baby when needed and rest at all other times with an ice pack down my pants.
I didn’t want anyone over. I didn’t want to have to use what little mental capacity I had left to make chit chat or explain to them how to do my laundry or whatever.
sarah, drop the lasagne on the doorstep and text Brenton that it’s there. They don’t need to see ‘psycho’ Fox or ‘animated’ Sezzy today. And especially don’t need to see that you’ve been talking about their birth and what a hero you are for making food for them, on social media.
Leave them be.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.