Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there other benefits to drinking raspberry leaf tea? Because if it's only drunk to bring on labour then she has seriously been trying to do that for the last three or four weeks. She has no regard for this baby.

Considering the comments she's made about being surprised the pregnancy made it this far, I'm beginning to think she actually thought she would lose it late on and is now panicking she's going to be left with a "dud" baby, hence the zero planning, the manic behaviour of late, the meltdowns, the self-proclaimed denial it's happening, the lack of any reference to the baby himself, and the desperation to have him out of her. No sane mother wants her child to be born prematurely but here's Sarah actively trying to make it happen and has been vocally wishing labour since 32 weeks.

She doesn't want scans, she doesn't want checks, she doesn't want intervention, she doesn't want medical professionals present at the birth and she doesn't want a hospital involved. Is that so if something goes horribly wrong she gets to "get out" of having to raise a child with health problems?

I know this is an extremely wild take but damn, sis isn't acting right and nothing is adding up.
I have had these thoughts and havnt know how to put them into words. Neither of them have talked about the baby as a new member of the family coming into the world.

The entire pregnancy, apart from the first initial announcement about the baby and then the baby's health condition has only been about Sarah and her belly. The poor baby is not even in mind

Also like you have said throughout the pregnancy it hardly feels like Sarah has been taking thr baby into consideration. Just her and her belly and her body and her labour and her pregnancy and what her come back will look like. Not eating nutritious, not wanting scans, never talking about the boy. It's so darn weird.

Its so strange, are they put off by this health condition, because he isn't "perfect"? I don't know, it's an odd vibe surrounding all of it and I can't get my head wrapped around it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Her reels are so bizarre on many fronts but also - wouldn't you "try to bring on labor" only after reaching your due date? Like she hasn't even gotten to the due date yet and she's trying a million ways to bring on labor. She doesn't want those last minute stretch marks that so many pregnant people get when you hit 40 weeks or more
That’s the only reason I want her to go over is so she gets those stretch marks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I found this really strange. She said the the midwife stated as it’s her second pregnancy and all is well there was no point coming back again.
I call bullshit. I’ve had three babies and had weekly appointments from 36 weeks with all to ensure growth, movement, heart rate and the ensure I was well leading up to delivery.
There is something fishy going on IMO
Yeah this is concerning 🤨

I have had these thoughts and havnt know how to put them into words. Neither of them have talked about the baby as a new member of the family coming into the world.

The entire pregnancy, apart from the first initial announcement about the baby and then the baby's health condition has only been about Sarah and her belly. The poor baby is not even in mind

Also like you have said throughout the pregnancy it hardly feels like Sarah has been taking thr baby into consideration. Just her and her belly and her body and her labour and her pregnancy and what her come back will look like. Not eating nutritious, not wanting scans, never talking about the boy. It's so darn weird.

Its so strange, are they put off by this health condition, because he isn't "perfect"? I don't know, it's an odd vibe surrounding all of it and I can't get my head wrapped around it.
My thinking on this is that
a) she’s protecting herself in case there is actually something “wrong” with the baby or they lose him and she’s not allowing herself to bond or get excited about it.

b) she’s hoping that “god” will be the decision maker and not them. They were told to get a termination allegedly, but I think that’s deeply against their beliefs so if “god” were to be blamed then no guilt or blame on Sarah.

On a lighter note, I can’t wait for her to name this baby something NOT starting with M, purely to duck with us 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just don't want The Sez to come out of this bashing the doctors again and blaming them if something has happened to the baby which is discovered at birth and has been missed up to now because she has avoided going to appointments!! So much can happen in the last couple weeks which is why there are weekly check ups in place!

Another couple I watch just posted an instagram and it is captioned "It’s baby time! We are in the process of being induced! My blood work was trending towards preeclampsia so my doctor made the decision to keep both of us safe and healthy by inducing me this morning. We are all doing well and can not wait for all of the baby snuggles soon!" Which is a healthy adult response!

I have heard so many horror stories of home births by midwife and doula who have missed when the baby has gone into distress and even confused the mothers heartbeat with the babies and the baby has died in the womb. It is just horrible to think Sarah is endangering a baby to protect an image. or as someone has said, because they want it to be in Gods hands and not theres if something goes wrong

Reactions: 28
She is just selfish and self absorbed. Maybe with her first, she was more excited about there being a baby at the end of it but with this one, there is more scope for it to be her, her, her. The baby is growing.

I went in every week from 36 weeks, but as Sarah is probably not seeing a traditional OB (is she?) just her unvaxxed midwife and maybe a doula, maybe there are less appointments. I really don’t know. Unlike Sarah, I am not a birthing expert after one.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh this reminds me! In her stories the other day about Fox’s 20 hour tantrum marathon she said Fox climbed into bed early in the morning and snuggled into her because he thought she was Kurt! Gave me a good giggle that even their kid mixes them up

No one has yet mentioned that raspberry leaf tea tastes like arse. I was so shocked the first time I drank it. I really thought it would be a lovely fruity tea

😂 it actually does! I ended up just getting the tablets but I don’t think it did duck all tbh

Reactions: 6
For someone who is so against medical intervention of any sort during the entire pregnancy and upcoming delivery, she sure is intervening a lot by trying to induce her labor. You would think she'd want baby #2 to come on his own time. Naturally.

She's also been unusually quite these last couple of days. Is she baiting everyone or hiding?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
For someone who is so against medical intervention of any sort during the entire pregnancy and upcoming delivery, she sure is intervening a lot by trying to induce her labor. You would think she'd want baby #2 to come on his own time. Naturally.

She's also been unusually quite these last couple of days. Is she baiting everyone or hiding?
Baiting. It’s her business model. Remember when you baited your miscarriage, Sarah? I cried for you. I would never want anyone to experience such suffering. Well, I was wrong. You were just fine. Notwithstanding whatever the mystery diagnosis of your baby was, you dragged it on long enough and ignored everyone’s questions until you were ready to make a video about it and boost engagement. Deplorable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I honestly hope she goes way over, that’ll teach her she can’t have everything her own way all the time.

Reactions: 26
🤔 I actually love the name guessing and combining all the clues this is what I came up with:

Mikail - name of an angel

Milo - soldier (this is a likely one because she also said it’s more common and the meaning…)

Malak - angel

Mav - independent (also 3 letters)

Mihla - everyday god is faithful

Maddox - son of Madoc

Madison - son of Matthew

Maxton - the best
I have a feeling it’s not an M name at all. She posted the MKT playlist in the height of her ED book scandal, just after she’d shared her worship playlist (I.e drawing attention to what her Spotify account is) and was aware people would be checking it. She’d either make the playlist private or name or something else. I think she’s done that purely to throw people off and get people discussing what M could be instead of talking about the ED book. I think it was purely to take heat and distract because she knew she’d never address it properly so just relied on people moving on and wanted to catalyse this.

Reactions: 26
Just a thought, could Beth be in labour? Her and Brenton have both been quiet on socials, I would love if this was happening for them now and Sarah goes over 40weeks 😅😅 would explain why Sarah has also been so quiet, she would be so upset 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I absolutely hope Sarah goes to 42 weeks 🤞🏼
And has all the stretch marks. Purely to poo poo the claims she has eluded to them helping in preventing stretch marks!

Nothing wrong with stretch marks at all. Just would be wonderful karma for someone as corrupt and vain as Sarah to get them. We know she would hate to get them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I absolutely hope Sarah goes to 42 weeks 🤞🏼
Yep! And then she’ll have no choice but to turn to western medicine for help. I hope she goes to 42 weeks, gets stretch marks, has to get induced and then has the worst contractions to bring her down a few pegs and come crashing down to earth realising she’s not special. And finally has to have a caesarean which is the opposite of what she wants. Obviously wish the baby to be healthy just want Sarah to suffer a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned yet but I have a feeling she is going to have a pretty decent stomach muscle separation from this pregnancy. If you look at her recent Instagram photo post of sitting on the blue ball she is tensing so hard to get that collarbone pop and make it look like she has abs while 39 weeks pregnant I think she is just going to make her muscle separation worse! She is so pick me all the time, it’s embarrassing!

Why do we think the baby’s name is Malachi or Micah?
I have a new name to throw in the mix. MACEO
When you read the name meaning it fits her Christian, our sweet boy, gods gift vibe that she’s throwing off.
She’s not cultured enough to choose that name

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m actually worried about this baby. My sister has a down syndrome boy and while we don’t know what her baby’s condition is, should there be some challenges, she is in for a rude awakening as to what it actually takes to care of a child with special needs. Sadly, I can’t see her being selfless enough to take on the challenge without complaining. Special needs children are beautiful souls that require constant love and attention. I can see Kurt doing a great job, and I just hope for the child’s sake that Sarah can too. And then hopefully she will put an end to all her me, me, me bullshit and stop seeking so much attention. Otherwise, it will put a huge strain on their marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I’m actually worried about this baby. My sister has a down syndrome boy and while we don’t know what her baby’s condition is, should there be some challenges, she is in for a rude awakening as to what it actually takes to care of a child with special needs. Sadly, I can’t see her being selfless enough to take on the challenge without complaining. Special needs children are beautiful souls that require constant love and attention. I can see Kurt doing a great job, and I just hope for the child’s sake that Sarah can too. And then hopefully she will put an end to all her me, me, me bullshit and stop seeking so much attention. Otherwise, it will put a huge strain on their marriage.
Totally agree with you op, the only thing is I just don’t have faith in Kurt. Didn’t he say 🦊 was boring till he was a toddler? Maybe he’s “suited” to this toddler phase more but that just seems so out-of-touch and toxic to me. Kurt can do a fine job if he’s interested but if he’s not, he’s as good as not there.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
My optimism in the universe is that perhaps having a special needs child will force her to become more selfless. Force them to step off the internet. Force them to earn an honest living. Force them to appreciate their privilege. Force them to value their health and respect other walks of life.

In short I do believe that sometimes the universe deals people the hand that is needed to get them on track. Perhaps a special, unique, gifted child is just what they need.

Thats my optimism.

My realism says that it will lead to an early divorce, Sarah being a toxic narc parent and Kurt very likely becoming the main carer.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.