Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beyond a post birth shot and then some high waisted posed and heavily edited PrOjEkT CuM BaCk pictures, I reckon she won’t be showing her full stomach off again until she’s ‘ripped’ (I.e. off breastfeeding, over exercised and heavily restricted for the purpose of a highly edited, overly fake tanned, and posed photoshoot).
Fingers crossed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are there other benefits to drinking raspberry leaf tea? Because if it's only drunk to bring on labour then she has seriously been trying to do that for the last three or four weeks. She has no regard for this baby.
According to my midwife, it supposedly helps strengthen the uterus to make delivery easier, she recommended I drink at 36 weeks but I was induced at 37+2 anyway. But yes it is apparently another way to induce labour as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Random story, apparently Raspberry leaf tea makes your baby come out bright pink. My midwife recommended it and I drank it quite a bit (as per the instructions) with my 3rd kid who came out with skin matching the colour of her pink baby blankets and the midwife said oh that's from the tea. I'm curious to see if Kash Munnee comes out pink and if it's true.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Are there other benefits to drinking raspberry leaf tea? Because if it's only drunk to bring on labour then she has seriously been trying to do that for the last three or four weeks. She has no regard for this baby.

Considering the comments she's made about being surprised the pregnancy made it this far, I'm beginning to think she actually thought she would lose it late on and is now panicking she's going to be left with a "dud" baby, hence the zero planning, the manic behaviour of late, the meltdowns, the self-proclaimed denial it's happening, the lack of any reference to the baby himself, and the desperation to have him out of her. No sane mother wants her child to be born prematurely but here's Sarah actively trying to make it happen and has been vocally wishing labour since 32 weeks.

She doesn't want scans, she doesn't want checks, she doesn't want intervention, she doesn't want medical professionals present at the birth and she doesn't want a hospital involved. Is that so if something goes horribly wrong she gets to "get out" of having to raise a child with health problems?

I know this is an extremely wild take but damn, sis isn't acting right and nothing is adding up.
I was told I could start drinking it around 36weeks (1-3 cups a day or like one capsule a day) to help prepare my body for labour. As it can help tone the muscles or something I can’t remember exactly what it was lol. And also can help post labour complications However they said to like gradually increase like one cup for a few days and then do two etc. i did it in both pregnancies from the same gestation (like 36.5wks?) and went into labour the day before my due date with my first and at 38w6d with my second. I figured it would hurt to try and if it helped my body out yay and if not that’s cool too. I will say I didn’t do it religiously, also didn’t do it to induce myself as that’s not what it’s for.

surprised she hasn’t mentioned how many dates she’s eaten since I remember Her doing that with Fox. I got told dates are another good food for labour ‘Prep’ but I thought they were gross and was like there’s no way I’m eating them 🤣

Random story, apparently Raspberry leaf tea makes your baby come out bright pink. My midwife recommended it and I drank it quite a bit (as per the instructions) with my 3rd kid who came out with skin matching the colour of her pink baby blankets and the midwife said oh that's from the tea. I'm curious to see if Kash Munnee comes out pink and if it's true.
Omg what 😶 I drank it in both pregnancies neither came out pink though lol. How interesting though !

Reactions: 12
I drank it in my second pregnancy and my daughter came out purple because of the cord around her neck so cant answer if she would have been pink.
I actually still drink it now because it also helps with heavy and irregular periods which I suffer with.

Reactions: 11
She doesn't want scans, she doesn't want checks, she doesn't want intervention, she doesn't want medical professionals present at the birth and she doesn't want a hospital involved. Is that so if something goes horribly wrong she gets to "get out" of having to raise a child with health problems?

I know this is an extremely wild take but damn, sis isn't acting right and nothing is adding up.
Why would she want a hospital involved when she can just ✨PrAyyy✨?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg I finally made an account after being a lurker for ages. It seriously shits me how Sarah has no concern for her unborn baby’s wellbeing. I can understand why she would want to be induced because it’s honestly the worst experience ever for me personally. I was induced with my first due to low Amniotic fluids and reduced fetal movements at 41 weeks. Did I hesitate or refuse induction ? Hell no at the end of the day all that matters is my baby was safe and healthy and that’s all thanks to the medical professionals.

With my 2nd I refused induction because there was no indication but I did have to go in for monitoring daily past 41weeks. Baby ended up coming on her own 41+5 days and I had a beautiful unmedicated water birth with my fairy lights, and diffuser going with clary sage oil. (Sarah would be so jealous because this is the exact birth she’s obsessing over). Btw Sarah you dumb idiot NOTHING can induce labour, baby will come when ready. So try to enjoy your final moments with your cute toddler instead of complaining every second! I also find it very odd that she’s not being closely monitored with the baby having some medical condition. Honestly something doesn’t add up and I really hope she didn’t make that up for clout :)

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Considering the comments she's made about being surprised the pregnancy made it this far, I'm beginning to think she actually thought she would lose it late on and is now panicking she's going to be left with a "dud" baby, hence the zero planning, the manic behaviour of late, the meltdowns, the self-proclaimed denial it's happening, the lack of any reference to the baby himself, and the desperation to have him out of her. No sane mother wants her child to be born prematurely but here's Sarah actively trying to make it happen and has been vocally wishing labour since 32 weeks.

You think she doesn’t want this baby? Kind of all makes sense now

Honestly I am scared for the baby at this point that she has not referenced him moving for a very long time, doesn't look like she has been attending appointments, scans or check ups. Which she will have to go in for one on her due date if she is not in labour by then.
I remember 4 weeks ago at 36 weeks she said it was her last check up 🤷🏻‍♀️.
from 36 weeks you have weekly check ups…. I wonder if she refused them?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I kinda hope Sarah goes to the toilet and the baby pops out there or something (safely and born healthy of course) but I just would love if it happened to fast she couldn’t vlog it (or Kurt forgets the camera or something) because you can tell she is just waiting on the bank her labour vlog will make and the engagement she’ll get from that
When she goes into labour 🌊 we need to make sure there's a reminder of how to watch the video without her getting the views/ad revenue

I haven't watched her vlogs/followed her on IG for about a year but I don't think I'll be able to resist that one

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned yet but I have a feeling she is going to have a pretty decent stomach muscle separation from this pregnancy. If you look at her recent Instagram photo post of sitting on the blue ball she is tensing so hard to get that collarbone pop and make it look like she has abs while 39 weeks pregnant I think she is just going to make her muscle separation worse! She is so pick me all the time, it’s embarrassing!

Why do we think the baby’s name is Malachi or Micah?
I have a new name to throw in the mix. MACEO
When you read the name meaning it fits her Christian, our sweet boy, gods gift vibe that she’s throwing off.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned yet but I have a feeling she is going to have a pretty decent stomach muscle separation from this pregnancy. If you look at her recent Instagram photo post of sitting on the blue ball she is tensing so hard to get that collarbone pop and make it look like she has abs while 39 weeks pregnant I think she is just going to make her muscle separation worse! She is so pick me all the time, it’s embarrassing!

When you read the name meaning it fits her Christian, our sweet boy, gods gift vibe that she’s throwing off.
Yeah I was about to say I remember her mentioning they changed the name to something with a meaning/meaningful. I feel like Malachi/Kai/Malakai are names that I’ve seen becoming more ‘popular’ so I’m not entirely sure if that’s what she’ll go with but maybe !

Also to kind of answer your question she shared a playlist that was titled MKT hence why M names and Malachi and Micah both have religious meanings I believe (and Kai could be a nickname) idk. M_ K_ Tilse. i keep waiting for her to add a letter to her necklace as a ‘Hint’ lmao

i think Miles may be another contender, it means “solider”. Murphy means “sea warrior” however I defs don’t think Murphy is something they’d use.

whatever name they choose I reckon will have a meaning either to: sea/ocean related, religious or meaning strong/strength/warrior.

maybe she’ll copy Bindi Irwin and one of his middle names will be Warrior (no shade to Bindi but wouldn’t put it past copycat Sez). But that doesn’t fit in with the MKT theory.

Reactions: 9

I reckon Sezzy would be all over Maceo...... maCEO....... "GUYS I'M THE 'CEO' OF 4673825 COMPANIES!!!!!"

"oh what a lovely name Sarah!"

"Thanks! he's named after his mummy!"

• Haha
Reactions: 55
But its kurt? Hence him calling her his sister.
Oh this reminds me! In her stories the other day about Fox’s 20 hour tantrum marathon she said Fox climbed into bed early in the morning and snuggled into her because he thought she was Kurt! Gave me a good giggle that even their kid mixes them up

No one has yet mentioned that raspberry leaf tea tastes like arse. I was so shocked the first time I drank it. I really thought it would be a lovely fruity tea

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh this reminds me! In her stories the other day about Fox’s 20 hour tantrum marathon she said Fox climbed into bed early in the morning and snuggled into her because he thought she was Kurt! Gave me a good giggle that even their kid mixes them up

No one has yet mentioned that raspberry leaf tea tastes like arse. I was so shocked the first time I drank it. I really thought it would be a lovely fruity tea
Hahahaha, I had one sip of it with my second pregnancy and poured it down the drain 😂 I couldn’t do it to myself

Also, I hope Beth has/had her baby earlier then Sarah because we all know that will drive her crazy lol…. Oh, and can we just take a minute to appreciate that Beth looks nice with her bob and it doesn’t look like Sarah’s dry brittle fail of a bob 😂 another thing to piss scummy off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤔 I actually love the name guessing and combining all the clues this is what I came up with:

Mikail - name of an angel

Milo - soldier (this is a likely one because she also said it’s more common and the meaning…)

Malak - angel

Mav - independent (also 3 letters)

Mihla - everyday god is faithful

Maddox - son of Madoc

Madison - son of Matthew

Maxton - the best

Reactions: 7
Yes raspberry leaf tea is great for strengthening the uterus, preparing for labor (a STRONG herb so should be approved by your medical professional late into pregnancy), and period pains/irregular periods. Just another “holistic” thing that she’s taking on for the aesthetic and bc it’s popular. Grrrr.

Off topic but in the podcast episode called “Guilty Pleasures” Sez says her guilty pleasure is trimming Fox’s fingernails (not faulting her on that, I found that satisfying with my siblings growing up lol). Kurt says something like “omg the other day, Fox was crying saying he couldn’t go to school that day because his fingernails were dirty” and Sez responds with “oh my gosh, the night before I told him his fingernails were getting long & dirty so we need to trim! He said no, so I told him that nobody at school would want to play with him because of his dirty fingernails.” Kurt then says “ohhhh that’s probably why he didn’t want to go to school!” And they laugh. Jesus lol how about just establishing that you’re in charge as the parent instead of traumatizing him? Also….what school? 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I reckon Sezzy would be all over Maceo...... maCEO....... "GUYS I'M THE 'CEO' OF 4673825 COMPANIES!!!!!"

"oh what a lovely name Sarah!"

"Thanks! he's named after his mummy!"
Sarah when she reads here...
"Kurt! While I was sipping my tea and thinking of new ways to scam people out of their money, the best name came to me.."

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her reels are so bizarre on many fronts but also - wouldn't you "try to bring on labor" only after reaching your due date? Like she hasn't even gotten to the due date yet and she's trying a million ways to bring on labor. She doesn't want those last minute stretch marks that so many pregnant people get when you hit 40 weeks or more

Reactions: 39
You think she doesn’t want this baby? Kind of all makes sense now

I remember 4 weeks ago at 36 weeks she said it was her last check up 🤷🏻‍♀️.
from 36 weeks you have weekly check ups…. I wonder if she refused them?
I found this really strange. She said the the midwife stated as it’s her second pregnancy and all is well there was no point coming back again.
I call bullshit. I’ve had three babies and had weekly appointments from 36 weeks with all to ensure growth, movement, heart rate and the ensure I was well leading up to delivery.
There is something fishy going on IMO

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.