Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how she apparently has a “high risk baby” due to his “illness” however, I actually had a baby with high risk issues, and I had to attend hospital 4 days a week and was induced early to prevent any further complications. But she seems to be able to go full term?🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 61
True but she'll be so desperate to get her abs back that the phase may be quite short. At the moment, I don't know if there is anything worse than the hambelly and the way she bleeping poses it 🤮
Beyond a post birth shot and then some high waisted posed and heavily edited PrOjEkT CuM BaCk pictures, I reckon she won’t be showing her full stomach off again until she’s ‘ripped’ (I.e. off breastfeeding, over exercised and heavily restricted for the purpose of a highly edited, overly fake tanned, and posed photoshoot).

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m baffled as to why she hasn’t taken this video down. She usually deletes every single negative comment, but I guess 99% of the comments on that video are of people telling her to grow up so it would only make sense to scrap the whole video.
TikTok is different than Insta or YouTube. Engagement is big $$ on there

Reactions: 5
TikTok is different than Insta or YouTube. Engagement is big $$ on there
just thought i’d point this out - in australia, creators don’t make money through tiktok unless it’s a sponsored post for another brand, sooo she really has no reason to keep the video up other than “negative engagement is still engagement” lmao

Reactions: 23
Beyond a post birth shot and then some high waisted posed and heavily edited PrOjEkT CuM BaCk pictures, I reckon she won’t be showing her full stomach off again until she’s ‘ripped’ (I.e. off breastfeeding, over exercised and heavily restricted for the purpose of a highly edited, overly fake tanned, and posed photoshoot).
Interesting last week I just found out that even Beachbody don't allow you to do before/after/progress photos in high waisted clothes, you need to pull them down for the pictures as high waisted hides a lot of sins and can be more flattering and therefore fooling people of impressive progress to sell a product!

Sis would never until she has full abs back!

Reactions: 18
Interesting last week I just found out that even Beachbody don't allow you to do before/after/progress photos in high waisted clothes, you need to pull them down for the pictures as high waisted hides a lot of sins and can be more flattering and therefore fooling people of impressive progress to sell a product!

Sis would never until she has full abs back!
In another life, I think that Sarah would have joined an MLM like Beachbody. Honestly, there's still time! Maybe that'll be her 1000th business 😂 Right up her alley!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In another life, I think that Sarah would have joined an MLM like Beachbody. Honestly, there's still time! Maybe that'll be her 1000th business 😂 Right up her alley!
I would have said so too, because she only ever seems to make impressive progress when someone else is training her.

She 100% does not get abs, and as lean as she was for the wedding on her own. But also, there is way way too much work in beachbody starting up as you try to build a team and actually have to coach people!

Reactions: 11
Are there other benefits to drinking raspberry leaf tea? Because if it's only drunk to bring on labour then she has seriously been trying to do that for the last three or four weeks. She has no regard for this baby.

Considering the comments she's made about being surprised the pregnancy made it this far, I'm beginning to think she actually thought she would lose it late on and is now panicking she's going to be left with a "dud" baby, hence the zero planning, the manic behaviour of late, the meltdowns, the self-proclaimed denial it's happening, the lack of any reference to the baby himself, and the desperation to have him out of her. No sane mother wants her child to be born prematurely but here's Sarah actively trying to make it happen and has been vocally wishing labour since 32 weeks.

She doesn't want scans, she doesn't want checks, she doesn't want intervention, she doesn't want medical professionals present at the birth and she doesn't want a hospital involved. Is that so if something goes horribly wrong she gets to "get out" of having to raise a child with health problems?

I know this is an extremely wild take but damn, sis isn't acting right and nothing is adding up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Honestly I am scared for the baby at this point that she has not referenced him moving for a very long time, doesn't look like she has been attending appointments, scans or check ups. Which she will have to go in for one on her due date if she is not in labour by then.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Are there other benefits to drinking raspberry leaf tea? Because if it's only drunk to bring on labour then she has seriously been trying to do that for the last three or four weeks. She has no regard for this baby.

Considering the comments she's made about being surprised the pregnancy made it this far, I'm beginning to think she actually thought she would lose it late on and is now panicking she's going to be left with a "dud" baby, hence the zero planning, the manic behaviour of late, the meltdowns, the self-proclaimed denial it's happening, the lack of any reference to the baby himself, and the desperation to have him out of her. No sane mother wants her child to be born prematurely but here's Sarah actively trying to make it happen and has been vocally wishing labour since 32 weeks.

She doesn't want scans, she doesn't want checks, she doesn't want intervention, she doesn't want medical professionals present at the birth and she doesn't want a hospital involved. Is that so if something goes horribly wrong she gets to "get out" of having to raise a child with health problems?

I know this is an extremely wild take but damn, sis isn't acting right and nothing is adding up.
I've been wondering the same thing but gosh I hope we are wrong, for the baby's sake

• Heart
Reactions: 14
3EACD180-2D52-4A47-82CE-A92B651A5D9E.png

2nd negative TikTok comment, I wonder if she’ll block me this time.

Alsoooo - funyboy110 please duck off; I may despise Sarah but any creepy man perving on a heavily pregnant woman is not on lol

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I feel like she’s had no regard for the baby’s health throughout. Surely she hasn’t been eating enough to look like she does? If it was a wanted and cherished pregnancy, surely she would be more concerned about her health?

Also, Kurt hasn’t posted anything about being excited for the new baby and their growing family. Did he post or story anything around the time Fox was due?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.