Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furggle

Chatty Member
Patiently waiting to get blocked lmao
Seems odd for Sarah to wait until 4am to post her congratulations...

If Beth had her baby yesterday , and assuming an uncomplicated birth she goes home the next day (today), it is way too early to have people visiting as soon as you get home ? Let alone bring a lasagna ? Maybe in a week or so , let everyone settle in. Even with my 3rd baby I didn’t want anyone to visit straight away
I’m confused why Sarah has to race there? when Beth has not even been home with Bub for 24hours ? Seems really odd
Beth had the baby on 4th, so the announcement came 2 days later.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🚩 trigger warning ⚠ Miscarriage

I’m currently in a ward recovering from a miscarriage. The fact that she even baited this topic it beyond comprehensible. Fuck her!
P.S I’m ok! . Thanks for keeping your posts coming. You're helping me though xx
I’m so sorry to hear this please take good care of yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 10

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
View attachment 1099302
literally two days ago, she was saying Fox predicted the baby was coming that day. And she posted these stories saying her sissy’s were fueling her that she was going into laybahhh. But today her sissy’s are confusing her because they’re strangers wanting to know if she’s in laybahhh. Which is it you freakshow? Are they fueling you or confusing you?
Thanks for the new avatar!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

adl456

I’ve never had it with either of my pregnancies because my blood tests and urine samples have always been fine.

Beth and Brenton are round at the Tilse household so clearly not that bothered about what Sarah did! ashe gets away with everything.

That’s really odd. Usually the only time GD testing is not done is if the mother refuses it.
Sarah never mentioned being tested during her first pregnancy, I wouldn’t be surprised if she refused.
you don’t need to be ‘at risk’ to get it either. I didn’t have any risk factors and still got it.
And not having it during the first pregnancy doesn’t mean you won’t ever get it. Every pregnancy is different.

heyyou89

I reckon kurts starting to see her true colours. He liked beths birth announcement I feel like he would be so embarrassed now that Sarah did that to Beth and brenton
are you sure ? I just looked and he didn’t show up unless Sarah went on his phone to unlike the photo

• Haha
  • Wow

a22542

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned yet but I have a feeling she is going to have a pretty decent stomach muscle separation from this pregnancy. If you look at her recent Instagram photo post of sitting on the blue ball she is tensing so hard to get that collarbone pop and make it look like she has abs while 39 weeks pregnant I think she is just going to make her muscle separation worse! She is so pick me all the time, it’s embarrassing!

Why do we think the baby’s name is Malachi or Micah?
I have a new name to throw in the mix. MACEO
When you read the name meaning it fits her Christian, our sweet boy, gods gift vibe that she’s throwing off.
Yeah I was about to say I remember her mentioning they changed the name to something with a meaning/meaningful. I feel like Malachi/Kai/Malakai are names that I’ve seen becoming more ‘popular’ so I’m not entirely sure if that’s what she’ll go with but maybe !

Also to kind of answer your question she shared a playlist that was titled MKT hence why M names and Malachi and Micah both have religious meanings I believe (and Kai could be a nickname) idk. M_ K_ Tilse. i keep waiting for her to add a letter to her necklace as a ‘Hint’ lmao

i think Miles may be another contender, it means “solider”. Murphy means “sea warrior” however I defs don’t think Murphy is something they’d use.

whatever name they choose I reckon will have a meaning either to: sea/ocean related, religious or meaning strong/strength/warrior.

maybe she’ll copy Bindi Irwin and one of his middle names will be Warrior (no shade to Bindi but wouldn’t put it past copycat Sez). But that doesn’t fit in with the MKT theory.

Kyliebell

I seriously hope Beth and Brenton cut Sarah off after that. Sarah’s narcissistic insanities are ruining every thing she has and I hope that continues till she actually realises what she’s doing. I just hope nobody else gets hurt in the process.
Congrats to B & B though, what a gorgeous little bubba they have <3
I wonder if they were bothered by it... the stories are still up. You'd think if they told Sarah off she'd take them down.

password123456

Isn’t it fox’s birthday soon? Didn’t she say the baby’s due date was around his birthday?
Without giving away his personal
information, it’s in a few days.

EDIT: I was confused with another date. His birthday is at the end of the month.

Last edited:

ActivatedAlmonds

And filler, I swear her under eyes aren’t that hollow usually.

What’s the context of this?
100% filler missing too.

Goes to show she does use filters cause she had everyone here speculating she had been topped up while she was pregnant, but get her in natural overcast light, making her bitchy animated faces and the camera doesn't lie.

It’s her second pregnancy so if she didn’t have GD last time and isn’t at risk this time around they probably wouldn’t bother. I only ever had one test during my first pregnancy and none in my subsequent pregnancies so it’s very possible she wouldn’t need to and that’s fine. Not to WK sorry just fact checking 😂
Maybe it’s where you go to hospital? Literally everyone I know who went to the hospital near us (western Sydney) had a GTTfor every pregnancy. If they thought you were higher risk you would have two tests, one at about 20 weeks, one at 28. Only two of them had signs/previous concerns, out of about 15 women/37 pregnancies.

Reactions: 8

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Imagine that monstrosity of a lasagne as a gift for giving birth. 🤢

What is worse:

Hearing about pregnancy and seeing ham belly 24/7

Or

Seeing Sarah post her snap back and body updates for the next year starting day 2 pp?
Ham belly. Ham belly has been sickening!!!

kalesucks

I’m in early but next thread suggestions:

“Content only for the money and the likes. Don’t you dare ask me if I’m in Labah though, dykes”

• Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Love how she announced the birth on her stories as well. Beth will be too wrapped up in the baby to come online and sit through Sarah's boring stories. So, Sarah thinks she can get away with it too.

Last edited: