Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
Yeah, its the dodgiest edit ever. She just cut -aby. Each time she goes on it's goes on along the lines of "My friend who just had a ba-..."

I just recorded it incase she takes it down.
Yeah it is dodgy. She is a terrible so called friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Whatsgoss

[
Skye Wheatley said something very similar along those lines and she had major backlash from it.

QUOTE="Michelle1981, post: 8776166, member: 91197"]
If a Man had said they forced their wife to have sex can you imagine the uproar and attention that would get, but Sarah gets away with it cause that's not how she meant it. Get the fuck out! Those reddit bitches are deadset nutjob stans.
[/QUOTE]

ssaabb

Is it just me or her bumps stopped growing for the last few weeks? I could swear hambelly looks smaller compared to a few weeks ago ... :oops:

Off topic but I was just thinking about it because I was cleaning my house and wishing I had a cleaner. Does anyone remember them talking about how they used to have a cleaner, I seem to remember he was the dad of one of her school friends. And one day he just ghosted them? And one day they ran into him cleaning another person’s house and it was awkward?
i just wonder what they did to make him want to do that.
Yes! I remember this now, makes me wonder too...

Can anyone on her team spell??? I swear it's always the most basic words & things spellcheck would catch...for such a #believer and #prayerwarrior she can't even spell the word BELIEVE?

View attachment 1110810
tell me about it... and even the way she pronounces certain things is so lazy and annoying and just wrong! Hence my username.. the way she says she couldn't be bothered is so annoying... she somehow merges it all together and it makes no sense

• Haha

frogpalm

The last person I followed throughout pregnancy was Loeppkeys Life and even though she shares some similarities with Scuz (Christian, beige, kinda holistic/natural), the difference in her demeanor and approach compared to Scuzzy was truly night and day. Her birth story for her most recent child was truly quite tragic (urgent unplanned c section, baby would've died if not for intervention) and had me in tears and I think babies and pregnancy/delivery are gross lol not for me and generally don't *super enjoy* seeing/hearing about it.
Just to be clear…. Baby arrived safely and mum and baby are OK? Sorry, how is this “truly quite tragic”? 🤔 Use of the word tragic makes it sound like there was a different outcome (such as death /loss).

xanspam

I am scared for the uproar after this birth if that baby comes out 'fine' - I'm still very confused about the condition of that baby's health?

Can someone explain what the deal is, like - I don't want all of us to go mental if there is in fact a way that Sarah was told there might be something 'wrong' with the baby but there's a chance he would be fine.

Like is that a possibility or if you're told from a NIPT test that the baby is showing some abnormalities then its a done deal ?

Reactions: 10

a22542

Tbh I agree with the practice of the midwives in this situation (I gave birth in the same hospital and through the same midwifery program)
Going into the clinic right now is just extra risk with covid and if this is your second baby with no high risk there is nothing wrong with monitoring at home and going in if there’s something concerning like you feel like bubs movements are lower then normal, waters broken etc.
Also knowing if you’re dilated means nothing, you can be dilated and effaced for ages before you actually go into active labour 🤷🏼‍♀️
i agree. My second pregnancy was low risk and I went through the same midwife as my first (MGP) and had less appointments toward the end of my second pregnancy. I’ve noticed that checking for dilation etc is something very common in the US in the lead up to birth. I’m in AUS and was never checked until I was in active labour at the hospital. Even then I was checked twice with my first (admission and when I felt the urge to push) and wish my second I didn’t get checked at all and had arrived at the hospital just in time to push her out. It’s something you *can* request but from my two experiences (2020 and 2021) it’s not something routinely done here.

For some people being told how dilated they are can be disheartening or can give them false hope of labour coming. Like you said you can be dilated for weeks. Can also be in early labour for a couple days.

I wasn't going to comment but I've seen so many posts claiming Sarah hasn't had a midwife appointment since 36 weeks and how she must be refusing them now.

She actually had her last appointment at 38 weeks (when she storied in her car and complained about getting "saturated") and she said she will have her next one at 40 weeks (tomorrow) which all sounds reasonable.

I gave birth last year and also went through a midwifery group practice (although different LHD) and I had appointments at 38 weeks, 40 weeks, 41 weeks, and then I went in every 2 or 3 days for a CTG, bedside ultrasound, and internal exam to make sure bub was still happy.
Same! I did MGP in July 2020 and oct 2021 (different state). Had appointment at 38wks and booked for 40wks with my first (gave birth the night before) but also had an appointment booked for my waters to be broken at 42wks if bub didn’t arrive. My second (oct 2021) I had an appointment at 37wks so my next one was booked at 39wks but my daughter came that day lol.

but I agree if Sarah had an appointment at 38wks she’d be due to go back this week sometime (40wks).

Last edited:

frogpalm

It
It’s her second pregnancy so if she didn’t have GD last time and isn’t at risk this time around they probably wouldn’t bother. I only ever had one test during my first pregnancy and none in my subsequent pregnancies so it’s very possible she wouldn’t need to and that’s fine. Not to WK sorry just fact checking 😂
Its common to do it in all pregnancies actually.

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Is this baby she’s pregnant one going to be special needs? She never mentions anything about the baby. Just how much she hates being pregnant. Blah blah blahhhh

Spanner14

VIP Member
Just looked at social blade and I definitely think she’s buying followers. There’s no way she gained 600 yesterday when all she did was bitch about Fox on her stories
Still ~12.5% fake but shes buying in small amount so it'll take a while for the % to change
Screenshot_20220303-104549_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Hey Sarah... Taylor R is in labour on her due date 😉
Omg I totally forgot about Taylor R, happy for her and hope she has a good delivery! Haven't seen her content since she updated on her IVF procedure and conception, but god just briefly checking now her content (including pregnancy stuff) is just soooo much more refreshing, holy shit. Its so obvious just how off something is about Sarah this pregnancy when you compare to other pregnant influencers or even just content from when she had Fox. Doesn't even seem like its just a "second round" kind of thing either.

Edit: just flicked through her vlogs and damn even her cooking is better than Scuzzy's

Last edited: