Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TickledPink

Chatty Member
🤔 I actually love the name guessing and combining all the clues this is what I came up with:

Mikail - name of an angel

Milo - soldier (this is a likely one because she also said it’s more common and the meaning…)

Malak - angel

Mav - independent (also 3 letters)

Mihla - everyday god is faithful

Maddox - son of Madoc

Madison - son of Matthew

Maxton - the best

Reactions: 7
No, but seriously. What is her family doing watching this trainwreck. Dont they want to tell her to get out of her ass, chill out and at least prepare for labour in peace. What is this nonsense of telling your followers the same set of details every single day:
- look at my belly
- i vlogged/I didnt vlog
- im low, i lose my mucus plug, i'm lactating
- im breathless
- look at my belly
- will it be today?
- look at my belly
- i actually think it wont be until sunday, BUT TELL ME WILL IT BE TODAY??
- look at my belly
- look at my belly
- my washing is on
- my hospital bag is empty (I swear she's said this every week for the last 6)
- look at my belly

Arent her family worried for her mental health?
Dont they see the idiocy and the sheer entitlement in her stories. Dont they want to tell her to SHUT THE FUCK UP for the sake of what's left of her career, if nothing else?!
Could someone please make a rap out of this? :m:LOL:

• Haha

recoveryqueen

Ok, so I can understand to a certain point that they want to be private with the supposed condition of the baby, but I also see it as they have such a huge platform between the 2 of them, that they could be using in a positive way to bring awareness about this condition. I think they're ashamed of whatever it is wrong, and she's found it hard to connect with him because of it.
I think there’s a possibility they don’t want to disclose the condition because the odds aren’t great and they don’t want to be judged for deciding not to terminate. Reckon they’re thinking non-christians won’t get it.

dairycow

I dont know Sydney so just curious If northern beaches are flooding, or roads are cut , how will Sarah get to hospital ?

Reactions: 6

usemycode

VIP Member
Beyond a post birth shot and then some high waisted posed and heavily edited PrOjEkT CuM BaCk pictures, I reckon she won’t be showing her full stomach off again until she’s ‘ripped’ (I.e. off breastfeeding, over exercised and heavily restricted for the purpose of a highly edited, overly fake tanned, and posed photoshoot).
Fingers crossed lol

• Haha

TashatBwa

Omg I totally forgot about Taylor R, happy for her and hope she has a good delivery! Haven't seen her content since she updated on her IVF procedure and conception, but god just briefly checking now her content (including pregnancy stuff) is just soooo much more refreshing, holy shit. Its so obvious just how off something is about Sarah this pregnancy when you compare to other pregnant influencers or even just content from when she had Fox. Doesn't even seem like its just a "second round" kind of thing either.

Edit: just flicked through her vlogs and damn even her cooking is better than Scuzzy's
Taylor has also gained a little normal pregnancy weight and has never looked better, more beautiful or healthier IMO. The contrast with Sarah is huge.
(Sorry, I know this thread isn't about Taylor)

SmolHuman

That’s really odd. Usually the only time GD testing is not done is if the mother refuses it.
Sarah never mentioned being tested during her first pregnancy, I wouldn’t be surprised if she refused.
you don’t need to be ‘at risk’ to get it either. I didn’t have any risk factors and still got it.
And not having it during the first pregnancy doesn’t mean you won’t ever get it. Every pregnancy is different.
Absolutely every pregnancy is different and they usually do test for every pregnancy unless the mother refuses which she can. I had the GTT with my first pregnancy but with my second they said I would only have it if my fasting glucose levels were high since I’m low risk. I do believe this is new because of Covid they don’t want people spending unnecessary amounts of time at the hospital.

ChangingGame

Oh this reminds me! In her stories the other day about Fox’s 20 hour tantrum marathon she said Fox climbed into bed early in the morning and snuggled into her because he thought she was Kurt! Gave me a good giggle that even their kid mixes them up

No one has yet mentioned that raspberry leaf tea tastes like arse. I was so shocked the first time I drank it. I really thought it would be a lovely fruity tea

😂 it actually does! I ended up just getting the tablets but I don’t think it did fuck all tbh

What a way for her to be a #BoSsBaBe on International Women’s Day 🤦🏼‍♀️
After all, nothing says modern female empowerment like raping your spouse. Nice Sarah. Real nice.
I wonder if Scuzzy ever thought to y'know, help herself in that moment... nah, there's definitely something special about a real penis that makes labour happen 🥴

• Haha

activatedthighgap

Chatty Member
I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned yet but I have a feeling she is going to have a pretty decent stomach muscle separation from this pregnancy. If you look at her recent Instagram photo post of sitting on the blue ball she is tensing so hard to get that collarbone pop and make it look like she has abs while 39 weeks pregnant I think she is just going to make her muscle separation worse! She is so pick me all the time, it’s embarrassing!

Why do we think the baby’s name is Malachi or Micah?
I have a new name to throw in the mix. MACEO
When you read the name meaning it fits her Christian, our sweet boy, gods gift vibe that she’s throwing off.
She’s not cultured enough to choose that name

• Haha

Lloret

Chatty Member
She’s copying Abbie Chatfield. Abbie did a very similar set of stories addressing people DMing her asking if she was pregnant and them saying “I won’t tell anyone”. She even did the whole “yeah I’m going to tell you Stella from Banksfield” (soz I don’t know any Sydney suburbs and banksfield sounds like a suburb name to me)
I didn't know about this! Knowing this, it's even more (if it's possible!) pathetic!!!! She is so stupid wow.

ActivatedAlmonds

I’m baffled as to why she hasn’t taken this video down. She usually deletes every single negative comment, but I guess 99% of the comments on that video are of people telling her to grow up so it would only make sense to scrap the whole video.
TikTok is different than Insta or YouTube. Engagement is big $$ on there

Reactions: 5
many meta-analysises show that maternal and perinatal outcomes deteriate significantly after 41 weeks weeks and the prime time for the best outcomes is 39 weeks? That's why schedule elective inductions then.
I'm saying anyone should have an induction if they don't want one and baby is fine (especially given how painful they are) but I feel like some doctors never take the time to explain this to patients and it's frustrating. Of course no one wants an induction if they're not supplied with the evidence and reasoning.

View attachment 1112210
Edit: for anyone not versed in statistics, if p value is less than 0.05 then it is scientifically significant :)
I'm so glad you shared this! My OBGYN discussed this with me as well, and there is a plethora of data that supports this.

cumcustard

VIP Member
It's a way of speaking, pretty typical for northern NSW/QLD - some people say "hey?" after a sentence or phrase to be like "I know right" or "you agree?"
So someone saying "it's messed up Sarah spoiled the birth announcement" and he says "hey" as in "right?!"
That's how I read it anyway!

The rush is she doesn't want to be induced due to lack of growth/placenta calcification like last time most likely. Those damn doctors trying to save her baby are soooo annoying and wrong. Mothers instinct is always right because like primal shit, no one has every died in childbirth or lost their baby, you know that right?

This is pretty typical attire for a mega church in Australia in my experience. Like someone said, it's a "cool church" and churches here are pretty chill anyway. No one dresses up like the do in the US (in my experience, again)
It must be a mega cool church thing! Because I am Australian and went to church regularly up until about 5 years ago and we always dressed up. But hey, I get more dressed up than that just going to the shops. 😂