Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kyliebell

Not sure if it’s been posted but poor focks had to ask his mother what sauces SHE had!! And of course the Sez continues on with “I have .. I have .. I have” 🙄🙄
Oh my gosh YES YES AND YES I thought the same thing

Reactions: 5

frogpalm

Only going to increase when the baby arrives. It pains me Fox doesn’t go to child care or play group. He would thrive and love it. Even to just have a great nanny to do sensory play and take him to story time at the local library or just the park!! Poor kid growing up in a beige palace of boredom
Yes exactly. We spoke about this in the last thread in a bit of detail.

ChangingGame

He wakes up in the middle of the night which is why they have Focks in the same room. Dunno man, I think it's totally unnecessary to expose your 3 year old to you and your partner having sex. Whether or not it's normal in other cultures is irrelevant, she's in a 4+ bedroom house and has the room to avoid this entire situation
Well I mean you’re entitled to think whatever you like. It’s not child abuse though.

• Wow
This is something that got me about Kurt's stories from the other day when Fox had that mega tantrum. Kurt had taken him to the beach and was encouraging him to run through puddles. He made a comment like 'maybe that will burn off your excess energy', or words to that affect. That's their answer to everything: to physically tire Fox out. There's no mental stimulation, nothing that taxes his brain or promotes curiosity or learning whatsoever. It's always run, run, run, wrestling, wall climbing or banging drums (if he's still allowed to use them) to exhaust the poor kid out. I'm not a parent but even I know children need more than just physical stimulation.
To be fair I give my kid a lot of physical and mental stimulation but I only ever post pictures of him running and playing because when I’m doing painting, or numbers or whatever else for learning it takes 100% focus and I wouldn’t be able to grab my phone for that. (Just me, so maybe them too?)

lurk111

It might just be me, but it didn’t sound like she was putting on her fake voice/persona in the stories when she was in bed this morning. Granted it could be because she was just waking up. But she sounded a lot like she used to when she first started out.
omg i thought that !!

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Wow 😂 Sarah does NOT look genuinely happy cooking that meal she looks manic. She could have just said I’m cooking lasagna not spoiling it for Beth ☹ That was such a nasty thing to do. Straight from the narcissist playbook I feel sorry for Beth
I thought Beth was like 37weeks ?
38 weeks! :)

Reactions: 4

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Looks as though Sarah’s parents are away on a little holiday over the time baby #2 is due.. guess her mum won’t be there to pray over her during labour this time.
And they’ll be away until the 14th.
wonder if they’ll drive back when she’s in labour?

I’m having that blood glucose test thing for gestational diabetes right now and was just thinking…

Would sezzy have done one of these!? Would she have consumed all of that evil glucose? Would she have brought her own drink?! Would she have brought along her own sunee brand activated-bamboo needles and bandaids!?!

So many possibilities…
It’s her second pregnancy so if she didn’t have GD last time and isn’t at risk this time around they probably wouldn’t bother. I only ever had one test during my first pregnancy and none in my subsequent pregnancies so it’s very possible she wouldn’t need to and that’s fine. Not to WK sorry just fact checking 😂

RazzamaTazz

I am really getting the sense Kurt and Sarah are on

Sorry if this has already been shared but omfg like literally how could anyone think this about her?? I just don’t get it!??
Hmm well their IG handle is "momoney" so not surprising they aligh themselves with a person like Sarah 😆😆😆😆
They've had a dog walker for about a year now. Tbh I consider it a good thing as poor Abby actually gets some love and attention for once

Her dog walker is probably also paid to give Sarah attention not just Abby 😆 seeing as her family are sick of her and she sabotages her friendships.

• Haha

kalesucks

Woof. That is a big yikes for her.

I do want to take this opportunity to clarify my first page post- while I believe Sarah does indeed have beef with anyone she perceives as “more than” her, I don’t think it’s productive to hold up someone like Oceana as an example of what Sarah “should be.”

I say this with as little judgment as possible because influencers are just people under a microscope. Every good and bad thing about them is magnified. I’m sure Oceana is nice enough. She’s beautiful. She seems to have a healthy work-life balance. But it also seems like she has unethical business practices, and can be just as manipulative as the next influencer when she’s trying to make a sale. We don’t know her or any influencer any deeper than what we see online.

Sarah’s fatal flaw was letting her mask slip. She could still be an Ellie or Oceana or Shayelle if she’d had better management, was more judicious with her stories, and focused on one or two projects instead of however many she’s currently juggling. The truth of the matter is that Sarah has always been the woman we see now. She simply didn’t give her followers front row seats to her internal shitshow until 2020.

I believe everyone is capable of being better and making things right when they cause harm. I don’t believe everyone will take the time and effort to do the work required for that, though. That’s why some influencers stay relevant and in the public’s good graces despite doing shitty things, while others like Sarah end up in a nasty “hate fuck”-style parasocial relationship with their audience.
Nailed it.

• Heart