Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
Another person just congratulated Beth, if only they wrote they heard it from Sarah.

She cut baby out of each story, go have a listen.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

activatedthighgap

Chatty Member
I work with children around the same age as Fox, the kids are all at different levels of language development, but none of them have ever said the word "hate" as far as I know. And it's not common for 3 year olds to say they hate their mom, that's something a teenager would say! I'm shocked she'd admit that, but of course when she doesn't know any other children, she has nothing to compare to, for what's "normal" or not.

Fox will have huge problems when he's older, poor kid.
I was going to say the same thing, my kids didn’t even know the word hate at 3!

Maxibon

Are there other benefits to drinking raspberry leaf tea? Because if it's only drunk to bring on labour then she has seriously been trying to do that for the last three or four weeks. She has no regard for this baby.
According to my midwife, it supposedly helps strengthen the uterus to make delivery easier, she recommended I drink at 36 weeks but I was induced at 37+2 anyway. But yes it is apparently another way to induce labour as well.

• Heart

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Does anyone know what happened to her editor? I swear she used to have one? I actually distinctly remember watching one of her vlogs and cringing so hard at how the editor kept trying to add in skits/videos and also push herself into it, it made her vlogs even worse (which sounds impossible I know)

• Heart

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
I cannot BELEIVE it either…
how the hell does she think she runs multiple businesses?
She would never survive in the real corporate world… way too unprofessional

Ok, sorry to double post BUT I‘m just dead after having watched 5 minutes of the new vlog.
She states she is going to „SmAsHhh OuTt A Huhhhggeeee Wrrrkkk DaY“ after laying in bed until 9, then doing skincare, drinking coffee on her bouncy ball, listening to her worship playlist… How is that supposed to be part of a major working day?
Homegirl has never worked for more than 8 hours per day in her entire life I‘m sure
My pet peeve is not being able to spell... I'm glad Sarah never graduated her university degree, and teach others.

B.Bop

It might just be me, but it didn’t sound like she was putting on her fake voice/persona in the stories when she was in bed this morning. Granted it could be because she was just waking up. But she sounded a lot like she used to when she first started out.

Eljordan

Isn’t it fox’s birthday soon? Didn’t she say the baby’s due date was around his birthday?

a22542

Are there other benefits to drinking raspberry leaf tea? Because if it's only drunk to bring on labour then she has seriously been trying to do that for the last three or four weeks. She has no regard for this baby.

Considering the comments she's made about being surprised the pregnancy made it this far, I'm beginning to think she actually thought she would lose it late on and is now panicking she's going to be left with a "dud" baby, hence the zero planning, the manic behaviour of late, the meltdowns, the self-proclaimed denial it's happening, the lack of any reference to the baby himself, and the desperation to have him out of her. No sane mother wants her child to be born prematurely but here's Sarah actively trying to make it happen and has been vocally wishing labour since 32 weeks.

She doesn't want scans, she doesn't want checks, she doesn't want intervention, she doesn't want medical professionals present at the birth and she doesn't want a hospital involved. Is that so if something goes horribly wrong she gets to "get out" of having to raise a child with health problems?

I know this is an extremely wild take but damn, sis isn't acting right and nothing is adding up.
I was told I could start drinking it around 36weeks (1-3 cups a day or like one capsule a day) to help prepare my body for labour. As it can help tone the muscles or something I can’t remember exactly what it was lol. And also can help post labour complications However they said to like gradually increase like one cup for a few days and then do two etc. i did it in both pregnancies from the same gestation (like 36.5wks?) and went into labour the day before my due date with my first and at 38w6d with my second. I figured it would hurt to try and if it helped my body out yay and if not that’s cool too. I will say I didn’t do it religiously, also didn’t do it to induce myself as that’s not what it’s for.

surprised she hasn’t mentioned how many dates she’s eaten since I remember Her doing that with Fox. I got told dates are another good food for labour ‘Prep’ but I thought they were gross and was like there’s no way I’m eating them 🤣

Random story, apparently Raspberry leaf tea makes your baby come out bright pink. My midwife recommended it and I drank it quite a bit (as per the instructions) with my 3rd kid who came out with skin matching the colour of her pink baby blankets and the midwife said oh that's from the tea. I'm curious to see if Kash Munnee comes out pink and if it's true.
Omg what 😶 I drank it in both pregnancies neither came out pink though lol. How interesting though !

Spanner14

VIP Member
I had a look back on the threads and her last midwife appointment was on the 9th of Feb..
So no one has done a fundal measurement or assessment on baby since she was 36 weeks and she will be 40 weeks on Tuesday.
Aren’t they supposed to be weekly or at least fortnightly?

Just interesting how with fox she had weekly appointments from 36 weeks and that’s how they found out he wasn’t growing and that snowballed into her dream labour being ruined.

I really really hope everything is okay with this baby cause she is so selfish if she is avoiding appointments.
We did all think maybe she's was lying and saying the baby was younger than it was.
I know the date was on her sonograms but maybe she editted it? And is so desperate to have this baby out because she's actually over 40 weeks? And had her last midwife appointment at like 38 weeks or something?

Does anyone know what happened to her editor? I swear she used to have one? I actually distinctly remember watching one of her vlogs and cringing so hard at how the editor kept trying to add in skits/videos and also push herself into it, it made her vlogs even worse (which sounds impossible I know)
Good question 🤔 and while we're at it, what about all the other colleagues (Jei, Georgia ...). They are suspiciously absent

usemycode

VIP Member
I usually think all pregnant bumps are gorgeous but something about Sarah's is just off. I can't figure out why. Maybe it's because she is so gaunt and the skin on her belly is stretched so tight, it looks unnatural.

Also whole nuts are a big choking risk to kids under five, not like Sarah gives a shit at all though.
She’s got a filter over it so it’s oddly smooth and the colour is also off

• Sick
In another life, I think that Sarah would have joined an MLM like Beachbody. Honestly, there's still time! Maybe that'll be her 1000th business 😂 Right up her alley!
I would have said so too, because she only ever seems to make impressive progress when someone else is training her.

She 100% does not get abs, and as lean as she was for the wedding on her own. But also, there is way way too much work in beachbody starting up as you try to build a team and actually have to coach people!

Reactions: 11

cumcustard

VIP Member
Random story, apparently Raspberry leaf tea makes your baby come out bright pink. My midwife recommended it and I drank it quite a bit (as per the instructions) with my 3rd kid who came out with skin matching the colour of her pink baby blankets and the midwife said oh that's from the tea. I'm curious to see if Kash Munnee comes out pink and if it's true.
I drank it in my second pregnancy and my daughter came out purple because of the cord around her neck so cant answer if she would have been pink.
I actually still drink it now because it also helps with heavy and irregular periods which I suffer with.

Reactions: 11