Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey I thought the exact same but Fox appears to be in different clothing on lounge watching TV versus seeing the baby footage, so It actually was yesterday. See pics. Same camo shirt as yesterday arvo vs today a cream shirt today.
Brenton is just late to post.
Ah yep I see, I thought the cream shirt was a blanket for some reason 😅

Did you guys watch the healthcodes Insta story - Kurt is giving her flowers on her due date and calls says “hi fat girl” or am I not hearing this right.
I heard ‘Hi fat girl’ and after she realises the flowers are from him I swear it sounds like she starts to say ‘because I’m so big’ but changes to saying it’s her due date.

Reactions: 8

xanspam

Holy frock the difference between her at 39 weeks vlog vs her 39 weeks vlog now is astounding!!! Sure she was in pain & tired but she was excited to have the kid! She was moving, she looked healthy she looked happy! Compared to now with her gross pessimism, angst, god fear loving, see you next Tuesday gal she now is. Like what?!??
omfg.

kalesucks

100k renovation on the flat? What for?
I can’t recall exactly what it looked like before but I remember she did completely new kitchen and bathroom etc and knowing Sarah who spent $4k on a fugly lounge chair for lols, wouldn’t surprise me if she easily chucked $100k at it to have the lush options and finishings. I’ll try and what what it used to look like and do a better guesstimate.

I sleep easier at night knowing she didn’t make much money out of that one 😬

Kyliebell

So Kurt still hasn’t liked/commented on either Beth or Brenton’s posts announcing Bub, and Sarah only liked Beth’s (not Brenton’s though), wonder if maybe Brenton (rightfully so) had a go at Sarah hence why she’s blanked his post. And Kurt… well Kurt’s just a spineless prick so multitude of reasons for him not showing his support
He has liked it on Beth's personal instagram. So many people are saying this but it's 100% there.

Lloret

Chatty Member
Let’s not forget they were very clear in their video about the abnormal scan that it’s possible whatever the condition is wouldn’t necessarily be identifiable to everyone. So, in other words, we’ll probably never know unless they actually disclose something, but remember also they want to “respect his privacy”. Mmmmkay let’s see how that goes.
I've said this few times already. Yes. We might not even see anything "different" on him from pics or videos.

It's actually the prostaglandins in semen that is thought to induce labour..so yeah, she kinda needed the D.
Okay that's pretty interesting ngl. But I mean still, producing swimmers after a few rounds? I kinda doubt it 😂 Plus from what I've read it seems a variety of factors are thought to induce labour, including orgasm.

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Can everyone please listen to their dumb-ass podcast ep. 84 How do i Even respond to this? BUT LISTEN WITHOUT GIVING THEM LISTENING VIEWS BECAUSE THEY DON'T DESERVE IT.
How does one do this? Im not even subscribed to Spotify, let alone AU/NZ.
Does someone know how this is done, or someone who has listened want to summarise? Some of you have such impeccable skills mocking her, I live for it!

I think from memory it wasn't because he was small, it was because he hadn't grown in 2 weeks (indicated by belly measurements) and a scan that showed slight calcification of the placenta combined with the fact that he was on the smaller side, they wanted him out.
Basically, the lack of growth indiciated the placenta was no longer serving it's purpose and it would be more beneficial for him to be earthside as they could feed him with milk/formula instead of relying on Sarah and her placenta to nourish him.
Plus calcification can be a sign that the placenta is dying and that could kill him within minutes if it failed.
Yes, I mentioned the calcification of the placenta. That was my attempt to draw a comparison between Sarah's logical fallacy (his birth weight=there is no problem with her placenta) and my family member's (an 8lb 34 week gestational age baby=fully developed lungs) and how that is incorrect, but a common conclusion that people with poor understanding of science come to. I'm not saying that the doctors were concerned with birth weight alone.

Reactions: 7

atlais

so her apartment sold for $2million. According to realestate.com.au she bought it for $1.65million. She would have paid $75k stamp duty, then if you minus the $100k renovation she would have done plus interest on the loan etc, she’d be lucky to have pocketed $200k from it.
100k renovation on the flat? What for?

ChangingGame

So a lot of you guys have mentioned that Sarah & Kurt have sex around Fox! I’m sorry but this is definitely a form of abuse. Children shouldn’t be exposed to sex and it’s not like fox is an infant he is a toddler who understands everything? I guess they ran of places to do it in their mansion so in front of their toddler it is. I’m so triggered by this! Disgusting

As someone who co slept just gotta point out there’s lots of places to have sex other than a bed 😉 Sarah’s a liar and an idiot but I don’t think she’s having sex in front of Fox